April 24, 2014 | 1959 users online

Concealers - NYX - HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW what a great concealer for so cheap (around $5). I have dry flakey skin and this doesnt cake under my eyes, or crease. I also use it on blemishes and it blends and covers redness well. I just pat it into the skin with my fingertips and it looks so nice. It actually covers too unlike many concealers. I'd say it has medium coverage but feels 'light' on the skin, not too makeup-y. From what I saw at ulta it seems to have a good color selection too. Love that it's so cheap, and cruelty free.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by kimia158

I've been through a lot of concealers, and this one is long lasting, matches my skin tone , looks matte, and doesn't break me out! And the price is amaaazing for just 5 bucks at ulta.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I have tried several high end and drugstore concealers. Let me just say that, this concealer is BOMBDIGGITY! It was really unexpected for me because I usually only eye the NYX lip products in Ulta. I am so glad that I read reviews on MUA prior to buying NARS creamy concealer. I actually swatched both the same day, and I must say that they are nearly identical on my skin.

This concealer is very pigmented and provides med/full coverage. It is similar to the NARS creamy concealer that everyone raves about but only costs $5. I got it on the 20% Ulta sale for $4!!! The fair shade was sold out, but I ended up going for the lightest shade. Fortunately, CW01 Porcelain is the perfect color match. I am NW15 in MAC Select Cover Concealer. This concealer is slightly lighter, more neutral based. But it is the perfect concealer to brighter and cover my undereye area.

Overall, thoroughly impressed! They don't have many shades. But if you are lucky enough to have one work, BUY IT!

PS packaging reminds me of the MUFE HD foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Brittany082387

Love this stuff! Works really well and very affordable! I love the whole NYX cosmetics line!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by TaraMaria

Lasts all day long when applied to the top of foundation for spot coverage. Doesn't fade at all, has no oil in product. Basically just water and color. It can look patchy if you don't dust powder on top to blur the edges. As there are only a few colors. Great staying power! Compared to like all the 24 hour ones available.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by jamie1172008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Three words: BEST. CONCEALER. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, it really is. I have had some okay experiences with concealer. When I first started wearing makeup, I could only afford drugstore products. Then, when I started working I was able to afford high-end products. Well, after trying out Cover Girl(the darkest shade was too dark), L'Oreal (not enough coverage) and even MAC (started out great, but broke me out!), I came upon this amazing discovery at my local Ulta.

At first, I did some research on the NYX website about their concealers. I ended up going with this one and thank God I did.

What I liked about it:

1) It was affordable. Normally, I'm leery about concealers being so cheap because I tend to associate cheap concealers with being low quality. Well, this proved me wrong!
2) It matched my skin perfectly. When I was at Ulta, I swatched a few shades on my face. Those were Glow, Tan and Nutmeg. And the winner is...Tan!
3) It was lightweight with full coverage. Holy smokes! I thought only high end concealers gave full coverage. Surprise Surprise! This one totally covered up acne scars easily. All I did was dot it on my spots with the wand and then I tapped it into my skin to blend it in. It didn't feel heavy on my skin at all. It just felt like my skin, only better.
4) It was long-lasting. It didn't smudge, move around or anything. It stayed put. I put this on at 8am and by the time I went to bed at 11pm, it was still there!

Last but not least, did I mention this was affordable?! For a concealer to have all these amazing qualities for only $5, it doesn't get any better than that. So if you are strapped for cash and can't afford MAC or other high end brands, try this concealer! I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Once you use it, you will find yourself saying these three magical words:

BEST. CONCEALER. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG concealer! I saw a YouTube tutorial this last week and the girl use this concealer and highly recommended it so I bought it and I am obsessed! Covers my redness and few pimples so amazingly! I am an N20 usually and the color beige fit mee perfectly! This concealer lasts all day for me and the price is unbeatable! If you have never tried this product you absolutely need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great concealer!! What a bargain! This cost me like $5 at Ulta. It's a great under eye concealer, I've never tried to use it to cover up pimples but I'm sure it would work great! It doesn't crease at all and isn't drying. Doesn't clog pores. Such a great deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Maycup000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My new HG concealer!! I gave acne prone skin so this concealer is perfect because it's non-comedogenic and covers any breakouts. I wear the color glow which is actually lighter then medium. It blends easily and can be used for under eyes and breaks outs!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by kcarrion

I love this concealer! I have dark circles and I combine this with age rewind for undereyes and it works like a dream and highlights perfectly. Barely any creasing. The light color matches my skin tone perfectly too and it's talc free:)