September 15, 2014 | 1792 users online

Concealers - NYX - HD Photogenic Concealer Wand (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by MissMatchedSocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing value, use minimal amount or it will crease, emphasizes my dry under eyes (but what doesnt) my fav drugstore(ish) under eye concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by minners

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

When I first used this, I reaaaaally liked it. I used to even use this as my foundation. (3 pumps of moisturizer & 2 slathers of concealer). After going through 4 of these, I have made up my mind. It's a meh concealer.

Pros
- Cheap
- Availability

Cons
- Color Range
- Drying
- Light to medium coverage
- Immediately settles into fine lines under eyes
- 6 hour wear

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by lovelyyww

overall good but not favorite

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ana001

Hands down the best drugstore concealer I've ever bought. The consistency is nice and creamy, and you have plenty of time to work with it, before it sets. I have to mention, that I do not use this for my under eye area, I use it on my nose, and any areas with redness. Blends like a dream, and the color (glow) is a perfect match. Every other drugstore concealer I've tried, is either too dark, too light, too pink, hard to blend, etc. Only one problem, and that is that there is so little product in the tube. I feel like I have to buy a new one every month, and I have great skin, so it's not like I use massive amounts of this every time. But thats not enough of a reason not to buy it. I love this stuff

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I heard a lot of great things about this concealer from beauty gurus but it looks chalky and it is drying for my skin,my dry paches look awful.

It is super mat and it last long.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Allison95

I purchased this product because one of my favorite beauty gurus said its amazing and I thought it looked amazing on her. My opinion is now changed. I have bad bags under my eyes because well I'm a 18 year old girl who doesn't get enough sleep. This doesn't cover my bags at all even if I put on half the bottle. It leaves creases under my eyes all the time no matter how well I blend it. It stays pretty good throughout the day but like I said it doesn't cover my bags hardly. Also I find it drys up in the bottle and can be hard to get out. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who isn't caking on makeup no offense but I like to just put on my foundation, concealer, powder, and mascara and call it a day. This doesn't give me a natural look it dries up leaves creases and lets people know I am tired. I would rather spend $20 on a good concealer then repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer didn't work for me that greatly. At first I thought I liked it a lot but as I got to use it more, I realized it wasn't as great as I thought it was. I use it to cover some mild scars on my face, mild skin discoloration, barely a shade darker, and it doesn't cover it at all. It is also kind of difficult to blend out and is kind of drying. I will go for a more creamy formula. If you have oily skin, this will probably be good for you. I have combo skin so it doesn't work too good for me. Not bad but not great.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Yvonneay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the worst experiences with concealers, especially right below my eyes... I have dry skin and a ton of fine lines/wrinkles (I'm 22, btw). I just can't win when it comes to concealers!

This concealer is very mixed for me. The price is great for the amount you get, at around $5. I have a bit of redness around my nose and I get lots of blemishes around my mouth/chin area. I just bought this concealer, so I haven't had MANY opportunities to test it out, but when I go over my blemishes and redness, it seems to be a great match. Doesn't seem cake-y or streak-y, or anything bad. I love the applicator being a little wand, too. I just dab a bit where I want to conceal, and use my finger and gently pat it to blend. Then I set it with some powder. Works great, definitely conceals my blemishes/redness.

But for the under eye part... ugh... I'm too embarassed even to take a picture and do a with and without type of contrast because... I just look like I have deeper and more defined wrinkles/fine lines because of this concealer. And it's the same story as all the other ones: It looks decent when it's first applied, I set it with the smallest amount of powder (I didn't the first time at all), but after 10-15 mins, it just looks awful. In concealing the dark circles, I think it does an "okay" job. Either way though, as soon as this concealer is empty for me (for using to conceal redness, of course), I will not be repurchasing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by MrsBaddieBrown

I love this and really don't use any other concealer now that I have found it. I have it in two colors and sometimes it's all I wear or maybe with tinted moisturizer. I have tried other brands but this by far is my favorite because before I found I only used concealer if I was going out. With this being super affordable I can wear it everyday and not worry about running out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by GacktCamui

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is the "whole package" for me. I have it in a couple shades but I'm going to talk about CW04/Beige specifically. It's a good match for my NC25/C25 skin.

I think the texture and consistency of this is the best I've come across for a multi-purpose concealer. It's neither thin nor thick which makes it great for covering acne, scarring, spots, and dark circles.

It blends out really well -- just pat with a finger or lightly blend out with an airbrush concealer brush. It doesn't look cakey on my flaky zits. It doesn't settle into or dry up under my eyes.

Plus it's so cheap!!! $5.

MUFE Full Cover used to be my favorite but that can sometimes be a bit too cakey and hard to blend. I can't compare to NARS but I hear it's very similar.