August 29, 2014 | 1779 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by KaelMacmahon

When I first purchased this product, I was amazed - however, the only reason I was amazed with this product was because it was the first High End foundation I had ever bought and the first foundation I had ever bought that came in my shade.

First of all, the foundation is a liquid - as you probably already know. It was easy to apply and but personally, it felt heavy on my skin. I wear my foundation heavy to create a high coverage anyway but this foundation felt a lot more cakey on my skin than other foundations I've used. Normally, I find foundations dry to fast and I don't have time to buff and work them into my skin, but this foundation took far too long to dry and 10mins after putting it on I would by mistake touch my face with my white school shirt and it would print (and stain!!!.) That disappointed me as it was supposed to not transfer.

The packaging is off horrific quality. It has an absolutely stunning bottle and lid, with beautiful writing on the front - however I had this foundation 3 weeks and then it smashed in my school bag. I know you may think that it would, if I'm not careful with my bag but my Mac Studio Fix Fluid is in a glass bottle and it has never smashed before and I've been using it for a year.

It also does not last 24hrs.

And it also oxidizes, badly.

Revisit -

I rebought this and I'm in love, it works better with my skin now that it's in better condition.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

I was fortunate to swap for a sample of this in #140 Ivoire. I only wear long wearing foundations (and occasionally CC creams but the ones I wear are long wearing too). For me to love a foundation, it MUST cover all my redness and melasma (now both are slight by most folks' standards, but I HATE HATE either of these showing through).

For reference, I'm (bear w/ me): MAC = NC15;EM (semi-matte) = Fairly Light;Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour = #100 Ivory;Revlon ColorStay = #150 Buff;Avon Smooth Minerals Pressed Foundation = T04 Nude;EL Double Wear = Desert Beige;Jane Iredale = pressed base in Bisque; Lumene CC Cream = Fair; Smashbox Camera Ready CC = Fair.

#140 Ivoire is a perfect match for my skintone. IMO, this is a medium/medium-full coverage meaning I have to put 2 layers over my redness for it to be completely invisible. I prefer something that doesn't require multiple layers. It is comfortable to wear, but it doesn't last all day on me = I need to apply powder to my nose mid-day. My EL DW and Rimmel 25 hour do not require powdering = I would not purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by allonsy

I really thought I was going to like this foundation, but overall I found it to be a little lackluster. It doesn't really seem to last as long as it says and it gives a good coverage but the finish is nothing to rave about. Reminds me of normal/dry Revlon Colorstay. I'm not really upset that I bought this product and I do continue to use it once in a while, but I wouldn't reach for this first and I definitely wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by meghanerin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

I absolutely love this foundation. My skin is really bizarre - sensitive, oily some days and dry others.. I've tried tons of other typical favorites from MUF, Nars, Bobbi Brown, Tarte ect, and nothing can compare to this one. I just bought my fourth bottle after a letdown from my last Bobbi Brown purchase.. Ivorie 100N is the best color match I've ever found for my pale irish skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by MakeupLoverML

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation! I have an oily face (very oily) and the alcohol within it helps my face stay matte all day. I ran out of foundation and bought 2 different colors so i can mix them together to get the right skin tone. Unfortunately, they don't have my tone so I bought a neutral and warm foundation, because i find that their warm colors too yellow for my skin and their neutrals a bit on a pinkish side. It is very expensive but in my perspective it is worth the money. My reasons are it hides my Fractal Laser Skin Discolorations perfectly, keeps me matte, does not break me out, and it gives me an airbrushed look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LADIES!!! If you havnt tried this foundation you are crazy!!!! It's the best foundation of all time I swear on my life. Long wear , fragrance free, powder/ matte finish, super blendable and my list goes on. Seriously though I have been using this since it launched and I will never switch, I am allergic to everything usually and this is my HG!!! Try try try!!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Walko

I was using this foundation for about 2 weeks and was loving it .Then I noticed at night when I was removing it my skin seemed really dry.No wonder it's FULL of alcohol.It's fragranced too, so no wonder.It's such a shame because I was really enjoying the soft satin finish and excellent airbrushed look this gave my skin.But alcohol at this level causes cell death and collagen breakdown.No foundation is worth this,so I've stopped using it.This might be ok for occasional use, like a night out, but this is not something I would subject my skin too every day no matter how good it looks.Its so not worth it!I care more about ingredients these days than just how a product makes me look.I'm not 21 anymore(,Ive got to look for products that will improve skin) and even if I were , this would be off limits.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by kalliejane85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG foundation. I have tried soooo many foundations(Benefit Hello Flawless, MAC Studio Fix, Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hr, Calvin Klein Infinite Balance Creme to Powder) and NOTHING gives quite as beautiful of a finish as this does. Glowing, dewy, smooth and it is VERY buildable without looking cakey, which is a must for me. I am 250 Bisque(W). During the winters, when I am lighter, I use the Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Foundation Powder in Matte Amande III over this foundation to set it/mattify and to add a little heavier coverage. During the summer,when I have a tan, I use the Dual Finish in Matte Honey III over it since it is slightly more golden in color. My makeup stays matte, smooth, even and flawless for about 5 hrs before ANY touch ups are needed! Lancôme Teinte Idole Ultra 14hr and Dual Finish Versitile Powder combined are absolutely amazing...if you haven't tried them you NEED TO-ASAP! This foundation does not oxidize, does not settle into pores and also does not show dry patches, it actually feels almost moisturizing! I did take one lippy away just because it is NOT transfer-proof. It gets on my cell and my phone at work and on my boyfriend's shirt and face when I hug/kiss him, which he is not too thrilled about(not his color..lol) Please Lancôme just make this makeup transfer- proof and it will be God's Gift of foundation to women *Cue Angels Singing* !!! :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Shaniecescott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually wanted to love this foundation because it kept me matte for awhile then, I would look in the mirror and my skin would be more oily than usual. I felt like it clogged my pores and when my skin couldn't breathe it just produced more oil. It also broke my skin out horribly. I know it was the foundation, because once I stopped wearing it my skin returned to normalcy. I hope it works for whoever wants to try it, it has a good formula and coverage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been pretty impressed by the wear on this one. Mattifying-all day. Coverage-most of the day. I've needed to do spot touch ups for pimples and similarly hard to cover spots, the overall wear and evening is pretty good all day. It seems to be a concentrated formula-I only need a dime-sized dollop to cover my whole face. So I'm expecting the bottle to last a while. IMO, it is really expensive, so I am on the fence about repurchasing. But if it is as long lasting as I suspect, it may be worth biting the bullet and putting it in the regular rotation.