November 26, 2014 | 1263 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - NARS - Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by ATay7

My skin is very bumpy and has a lot of redness, so I was previously using a full coverage foundation to cover up my blemishes. I bought this to try to ease off of wearing full coverage makeup, and I found the coverage to be great! I wear Alaska on my fair-medium skin, and I found my redness and pimples to be covered up extremely well! My only complaint is that it makes my oily skin even more oily, but that doesn't matter to me very much. For now it's my HG foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by fairyfloss66

At first when I bought this product I really loved it. it felt light on my face and wasn't too heavy. it didn't make me look to pale or pasty in photos. had a nice tan and glow to it. however, after about 1 month of use. I started getting a really bad skin reaction. Redness on my cheeks and nose. A massive acne breakout out. my face started to peel and sting. it got to a point where I couldn't even use my usual face wash (which ive been using for 10 years) anymore because it was so irritating. I later found out that my reaction was due to the moisturizer. I havnt had a break out this badly since I was in highschool during my teens. its been about 3 weeks since ive stopped using it completely, my skin has gotten a little better. however I am currently still battling the acne and redness. I have combination skin.
however, if you have normal skin then this product is great! would totally recommend it. before the break out I really loved how it looked on my face. good coverage given its a moisturizer. the packaging is great. easy to carry around in your handbag etc. the price is fairly reasonable as well. $62 and the tube would probably last a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by jaytothehay

This product is great.. It did not work well for me, it made me so oily. BUT if I wasn't already oily I would love it. It has the perfect amount of coverage and blends well, smells fantastic, great packaging --Just not for me

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

As much as i wanted to love this product, I can't. I don't have sensitive skin, but this broke me out terrible in areas i never break out (such as my cheeks and nose). I am currently still fighting the breakout. I will say it applies amazingly with a beauty blender and does not feel heavy. You can still see your skin through the product and you're skin can breathe. However i noticed with a regular foundation brush, it can get cake with just two layers, so be careful and blend blend blend! Because i don't normally suffer any redness, eye bags or dark spots, I am not in the position to say how well this coverage is, but in my opinion it is a light but buildable coverage with the right tool. You will most likely still need concealer however. I would also recommend staying AWAY from this product if you suffer oily skin. I have combo skin, and even with an amazing mattifying moisturizer (mural mattifying moisturizer), a primer and setting powder I somehow managed to get oily within a few hours. Weird, because with my murad moisturizer i have never gotten oily with any foundation/ tinted moisturizer. As far as packaging goes, its great. The plastic tube makes it portable and non messy. You also get the exact amount of product you want.Obviously NARS has good looking packaging as well, so thats a bonus lol. Price wise, if you buy the full size tube which is 50$, I say its a good deal. The tube is huge and it will probably last a long time. For the travel size bottle it is 20 dollars, and the travel size is probably a quarter of the size of the regular tube so i say it's overpriced for that size. Overall, it is a great tinted moisturizer for people with dry or normal skin. Stay away if you have combo or oily skin, I think this product will work best during colder months.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by herngc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so I bought this product because I wanted to imporve my skin. I found out that the cause of my breakouts were because I was using MAC liquid foundation everyday. It was clogging up my pores (this is an amazing product but not for everyday use!) I live in Florida so I always knew that tinted moisterizer was a good choice considering it's sunny most of the time down here so I could deff use a little SPF in my life. Needless to say, I love this stuff. It's perfect. It's very light weight and covers just enough. This stuff is expensive but it's worth it and you only need a little!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Seemi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in the shade St Moritz medium 1 and I think this is a lovely light defusing moisturiser. It glides on and gives reasonable coverage what you'd expect from a tinted moisturiser. For reference I'm a nc42 in mac.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by darlingdiva380

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the color Seychelles and it is a dead on match for me. The formula is smooth and so lightweight if you weren't looking at it go on your face you would forget you were wearing something. It works well even under summer heat when the skin is even drier. The smell is sweet with just a hint of citrus to it, and the finish is flat out fabulous. It gives my skin such a nice glow on it's own so it literally looks like I'm not wearing any makeup all while protecting my skin with the built in spf. For the price you get 1.9 oz of product which is double what you would get with a regular high end foundation and a little bit goes such a long way. It's a holy grail for me and I will keep buying it until they stop making it. lol

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by christenzimm

NARS- the formulation is beautiful. I needed a tinted moisturizer/ BB / CC cream that made my skin have some coverage, easy to apply, etc. I had issues with BB/CC cream settling in pores, not sure why? I tried MAC, and LORAC and had it happen with both so decided to stop wasting money and moved on to tinted moisturizer.

This has SPF, blends beautifully, can wear on its own, lasts all day. I can only give positives. Coverage is not that much, but it is a tinted moisturizer, so it is not as if it is supposed to give a lot of coverage. Perfect addition to my beauty routine. I do wear a primer underneath. On days where I want a little more coverage I will top off with my Tarte Amazonian Clay powder foundation.

This moisturizer gives a dewy finish, not matte, so if you are looking for matte, this will not fulfill. I feel like this moisturizer is geared for more mature skins.

I am currently on accutane and so my skin does not produce much oil. I am loving this right now- but do not think I will purchase this when I am off accutane. I tried this first as a sample, and it was way to greasy for me. If you have oily skin- I would not recommend. If you do not have an issue with oily skin and are looking for a dewy (not matte) finish I would 100% recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by AnnaGee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really nice coverage, I wear Finland with a little mineral powder on top. I love the smooth finish and the SPF factor is a bonus. Have received complements since I switched to this in the Warner weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by katmint

I've been using this for about a month now and I still can't really decide if I love it or think it's just ok. In terms of the pros: it is really quick and easy to apply, gives a nice medium coverage, and is nicely build-able, it's also not *too* shiny- which is a problem with a lot of tinted moisturisers. The cons for me are: it's not super long-lasting and I do find that it's worn off quite a bit by the end of the day, even with finishing powder applied. I also find that for a tinted moisturiser, it can be surprisingly drying at times. Also in more practical terms- the container, although hygienic, can be a bit of a pain to open. Overall- I do like this product, it gives my fairly average skin a nice even coverage, and i'm definitely going to keep using it, i'm just not convinced it's the best tinted moisturizer out there...