July 22, 2014 | 2353 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by bonbon01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok lgihtening highlighter, but it doesn't really work as an concealer, at least for blemishes or post acne scars.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Made my undereyes sting so bad I had to wash t off right away! Not good.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by cakedup82inmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

didn't do anything for me. won't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My Christian Dior Skinflash radiant concealer finally bit the dust (thank goodness as I wasn't all that crazy about it) and I didn't spend the money on YSL Touche Éclat or Givenchy's highlighter/concealer pen so I got this one instead and I'm so glad I did.
I do think the Dream Lumi Touch is better used as a highlighter than a concealer. I used Buff as a concealer and I wasn't too thrilled with the lack of coverage.

I already use L'Oreal's Touche Magique concealer for undereye circles and I wanted something to highlight the inner corners. This fits the bill perfectly. I use the Nude shade for this effect (Asian, NC30/C3) and it doesn't give me the reverse raccoon look, just a nice highlighted look where I want.

I don't have an issue with staying power but I'm not super oily, just combination. (normal to slightly oily/dry)

If you're looking for a highlighter and don't want to spend the big bucks, take a look at this one. You might be pleasantly surprised.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by nichdizzlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this much better than my other LOreal concealer. It has a great color to conceal my under eye circles as well highlight the area i want to be highlighted. I will be buying again if I run out, but i do like the packaging because I cannot control the amount of product that comes out on the little brush, I feel like I am wasting more than I actually need.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by confessionsonadancefloor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I had purchased the Lumi Touch stick under the assumption that it was concealer with some brightening qualities. It was a bit steep for maybelline (at $12 or $13,) but since it was essentially advertised as a "2-in-1" I took a gamble.

As a concealer, I give it a 3/5. It certainly reduces the look of dark under eye circles and other blemishes, but does it truly 'conceal?' Nope, not even close. As a brightener, I'd give it 4.5/5. It adds a very nice radiancy in small doses. I would purchase this again as an illuminator, but I would recommend a separate product for any concealing purposes.

PROS:
Is a great illuminator
Blends really well
Has some minimal concealing qualities

CONS:
A bit pricey for a drugstore brand
Doesn't 'conceal' as it says it will

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by xjennat

Alright guys... this is my HG undereye concealer. I have really bad circles due to genetics... very dark and my eyes are set deep so I have a large crease underneath my eyes because of my eyeballs I guess. So its very hard to cover my dark circles with a normal concealer! I have light/medium colored yellowtoned skin and use the color beige and it does an awesome job at both neutralizing the dark purplish color and blending in with my skintone. It creases a bit but I cant be too picky and lasts a pretty good time too! Love love love! If the age rewind concealer and other concealers dont work for undereyes I would extremely suggest you try this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok concealer, great highlighter that has replaced my expensive YSL Touche Eclat. I now use this in ivory instead of Touche Eclat number 2 for highlighting. Gives light coverage; more than Touche Eclat, and has a nice finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by AONeal79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I disagree with reviews that say this product is more of a highlighter than a concealer. I think it conceals very well, is long-lasting and also buildable. I mainly bought it because I wanted to try a concealer with a brush applicator and have been pleased so far - very easy to dot onto blemishes, etc. If I had one warning, it would be that this product may sting if used on especially delicate or irritated skin. I use a retinoid (Tazorac) under my eyes (per Dr. recommendation) and applying this concealer stings momentarily when I put it in that area.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Jbaby22

This concealer was just perfect, while it lasted. It blends very well and is easy to apply. But I only got 4 or 5 good uses out of it before it was empty!