September 19, 2014 | 1799 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh, Dream Lumi Touch. You were so full of light, hope and promise. When I first put you on top of my very dark circles, I knew that I was giving you a serious challenge, and did not expect you to cover them completely. Of course, you were unable to, but on the other hand...you brought a light to my face, and somehow, without totally covering the darkness, just made me look so much more...refreshed. I was so impressed with you.

But not ten minutes later, you were creased. I smoothed you out, and went about my day. An hour later when I checked back, you were creased again.

I'm just not sure I have the patience to constantly check my reflection to make sure that you haven't creased every few minutes, no matter how good you make me look in between creasings.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by PinkSugar18

seriously in LOVE with this product! I have tried mac, benefit, glamoflauge, bobbi brown for under my eyes and nothing seems to work. I apply this after a bb cream and it is amazing and no under eye dark circles! Wont be using anything else for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Stevierose44

I have been using this for over a year and it is AMAZING. I have really bad skin and I hate wearing foundation because it makes my face look and feel so greasy. I use this to cover everything. Redness, pimples, dark spots you name it. It not only provides amazing coverage but it lightens up the discoloration and leaves my skin looking almost porcelain-pore less and glowing. It blends perfectly and doesn't leave you feeling caked with makeup. I love it and probably won't ever use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

I was introduced to this by the YouTube gurus who were raving about this product.
And I'm so glad I bought it!! It's my go to under eye highlighter. It brightens my under eye circles better than my YSL touché éclat! It doesn't conceal as well as my MAC pro concealer. But I don't care this is the best under eye highlighter ever! I just have to apply a little powder on top because it makes my masacra smudge a little.
Also, I apply a little on the bridge of my nose as a highlighter when I can't get to my benefit high beam.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by oneskyred

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this for under my eyes. Working long shifts I often get quite large and dark circles under my eyes! But this is reflecting and hides them well. It does however crease - but maybe I just need a better under-eye primer! Would not recommend for use on spots, makes them a little shiny and a bit too obvious.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by MakeupandMiranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the best concealers that you will find in the drugstore. This product is quite similar to the highlighting concealer by Rimmel, however, the Rimmel version is higher coverage, so if that is what you need, go with that. This Maybelline concealer highlights wonderfully and does a fantastic job at covering redness. I have repurchased this product many times. The down side to this product is the packaging. Within 2 weeks the label is completely rubbed off and looks terribly junky which bothers me. Overall it is a great, great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by tthao

I like to use this for my under eyes or anywhere I would high light since it does have a slight slight shimmer, but the only thing I dislike is that it is the only concealer that burns my sensitive under eyes. Not sure why.. but I've been starting to reach for another concealer to avoid the burn.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Kayyy45

Best concealer I've tried. Brightens under eyes and blends right into skin

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by bonbon01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok lgihtening highlighter, but it doesn't really work as an concealer, at least for blemishes or post acne scars.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Made my undereyes sting so bad I had to wash t off right away! Not good.