July 31, 2014 | 1961 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by tthao

I like to use this for my under eyes or anywhere I would high light since it does have a slight slight shimmer, but the only thing I dislike is that it is the only concealer that burns my sensitive under eyes. Not sure why.. but I've been starting to reach for another concealer to avoid the burn.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Kayyy45

Best concealer I've tried. Brightens under eyes and blends right into skin

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by bonbon01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an ok lgihtening highlighter, but it doesn't really work as an concealer, at least for blemishes or post acne scars.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Made my undereyes sting so bad I had to wash t off right away! Not good.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by cakedup82inmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

didn't do anything for me. won't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My Christian Dior Skinflash radiant concealer finally bit the dust (thank goodness as I wasn't all that crazy about it) and I didn't spend the money on YSL Touche Éclat or Givenchy's highlighter/concealer pen so I got this one instead and I'm so glad I did.
I do think the Dream Lumi Touch is better used as a highlighter than a concealer. I used Buff as a concealer and I wasn't too thrilled with the lack of coverage.

I already use L'Oreal's Touche Magique concealer for undereye circles and I wanted something to highlight the inner corners. This fits the bill perfectly. I use the Nude shade for this effect (Asian, NC30/C3) and it doesn't give me the reverse raccoon look, just a nice highlighted look where I want.

I don't have an issue with staying power but I'm not super oily, just combination. (normal to slightly oily/dry)

If you're looking for a highlighter and don't want to spend the big bucks, take a look at this one. You might be pleasantly surprised.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by nichdizzlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this much better than my other LOreal concealer. It has a great color to conceal my under eye circles as well highlight the area i want to be highlighted. I will be buying again if I run out, but i do like the packaging because I cannot control the amount of product that comes out on the little brush, I feel like I am wasting more than I actually need.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by confessionsonadancefloor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I had purchased the Lumi Touch stick under the assumption that it was concealer with some brightening qualities. It was a bit steep for maybelline (at $12 or $13,) but since it was essentially advertised as a "2-in-1" I took a gamble.

As a concealer, I give it a 3/5. It certainly reduces the look of dark under eye circles and other blemishes, but does it truly 'conceal?' Nope, not even close. As a brightener, I'd give it 4.5/5. It adds a very nice radiancy in small doses. I would purchase this again as an illuminator, but I would recommend a separate product for any concealing purposes.

PROS:
Is a great illuminator
Blends really well
Has some minimal concealing qualities

CONS:
A bit pricey for a drugstore brand
Doesn't 'conceal' as it says it will

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by xjennat

Alright guys... this is my HG undereye concealer. I have really bad circles due to genetics... very dark and my eyes are set deep so I have a large crease underneath my eyes because of my eyeballs I guess. So its very hard to cover my dark circles with a normal concealer! I have light/medium colored yellowtoned skin and use the color beige and it does an awesome job at both neutralizing the dark purplish color and blending in with my skintone. It creases a bit but I cant be too picky and lasts a pretty good time too! Love love love! If the age rewind concealer and other concealers dont work for undereyes I would extremely suggest you try this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok concealer, great highlighter that has replaced my expensive YSL Touche Eclat. I now use this in ivory instead of Touche Eclat number 2 for highlighting. Gives light coverage; more than Touche Eclat, and has a nice finish.