Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this highlighting concealer. My new every day concealer. Goes on smooth with just the right amount of highlight. Not glittery. Next time I'll go with a shade lighter. Love it!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I would be lost without this!
I'm on my 4th or 5th stick of the dream lumi in Ivory. I absolutely love it.
My only complaint is that there isn't much product in the tube, and it takes a few turns to get it going and then *splat* you have too much.
Other than the rough get go - I use this religiously!
It has a nice gel like consistency and blends out beautifully.
I put this on in a triangle pattern from the sides of my nose, tops of my check bones, and under my eyes and blend. I also use it down the center of my face between my brows, bridge and tip of my nose and chin. It's great to use around lips before applying a red or darker shade lipstick to make it pop! It brightens without being too much glimmer, shimmer, or overdone.
It's a nice pick me up for dry skin types, when powdering just cakes you up.
It's worth a shot! I find it for $5-$6 at most retail shops.

I'm in love with this concealer for the first 2 hours of wear. After just a few minutes of having it on you can see it starting to crease no matter how much primer or setting spray you use. Honestly it settled into my under eyes and made me look very old and tired. To top it off this concealer went on bright orange?( bought mine in the fairest shade) And then proceeded to burn my eyes so bad they watered( even just applying to my lids). For $9 I would skip this concealer!

on 8/7/2014 6:17:00 PM

I bought it a while ago. All in all I like this product. I wouldn't say it's really good as a concealer but it works well as a highlighter.

on 7/31/2014 1:42:00 PM

I love this product! even when I'm not wearing any makeup.. i use this.
I use this under my eyes, on my cheekbones, my browbones and on the cupidsbow.
Gives a beautiful glow without any shimmer (thank god).

I didn't give this 5 stars because of
1. the packaging.. after only a week in my makeupbag the text on the concealer has come off.
2. there's not much product for your money. In Holland you pay around 10 euro's for this and there's not much in it.

on 7/24/2014 12:04:00 PM

This is amazing! I have this in the color radiant and I'm definitely going to try the light shade as well. I'm super pleased with the radiancy of this product, not too overwhelming, but just enough to really brighten up the under eye area and other areas that I typically highlight in. I picked this up at my local Walmart for ~$5 or so. I'm a little disappointed with how little of product there is, considering I twisted the bottom about 40 times before any product came out, but I still would give it a 5/5 because of how much I love the product. It blends so well and I find that it lasts and doesn't crease like some other more drying concealers do.

If you're in the market for a cheaper concealer, definitely try this one out. A little goes a long way and this one is a keeper in my book!!

on 7/9/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love how this concealor can hide my undereye circles, not appear dry or cakey, and brightens my eye area. I also use it down the bridge of my nose for a subtle highlight. This doesn't work for dark spots or scarring, but it's really not intended for that. I swear by this in "Light"! The color "Radiant" just doesn't work as well for me.

on 7/5/2014 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this concealer after wanting to try more drugstore concealers. I am on a budget at the moment as I work during term time only so as such I am trying out cheaper brands. I was pleasantly surprised by this concealer. I tend to favor liquid concealers over creamy concealers as they blend easier. I have tried many of these pen type concealers and although I do have to touch up during the day, I prefer the finish I get.

I was pleasantly surprised at the colour range. Maybelline foundations and concealers tend to be too dark for me but the lightest colour was just perfect. I tried it immediately and liked how it illuminated my under eye area. However, I found it to be slightly too thick and unnatural looking. I have since realized that you only need the slightest amount, only 3 drops and pat in and gently blend. I have been using this everyday and am impressed. My under eyes are my biggest beauty worry as I have naturally dark under eyes coupled with very deep set eyes, which can make me look very tired, but this certainly helps. It doesn't cover them completely but is good for everyday when I can't be bothered applying corrector first then concealer.

I'm not sure this would work for very dark under eye circles but is a good, everyday product for moderate under eye circles and a good price. The only downsides are the applicator, I would much prefer a tube applicator because I do not use the brush bristles to blend and there are only 3 colors in my country, which isn't enough for all skin tones.

on 6/22/2014 7:43:00 PM

I love it. Use it as a highlighting concealer under my eyes. Blends well and the colour match is great. My only complaint is the packaging, I doubt anyone uses the brush and you don't get much product at all.

on 5/24/2014 9:43:00 AM

I use this under my eyes mainly, and sometimes on my browbone and cheekbones to highlight, and around my lips to help define them. I really like that it has a lighter consistency, that way when I blend it around my eyes I don't feel like I have to tug at the sensitive under eye skin. I have this in Ivory and it's yellow toned and a pretty good colour match. This concealer is illuminating and it does so without being glittery, which is great. It just gives a very subtle, natural looking glow.
It won't completely cover serious dark circles, but if yours aren't too bad, this should do the trick. I was wearing just this and mascara recently and my sister told me I looked fresh faced, so I take that as a sign that this concealer does a pretty good job.
I've had this for about 6 months and I'm almost finished the tube, however, I don't use it every day.
The only annoying thing about this is that you really don't get as much product as you would expect by looking at it. You have to click it up before you use it for the first time, and I basically had to click the little thing up halfway before any product came out.