August 21, 2014 | 1580 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

I have to say I like the smell of this product way better than many other dry shampoos I've tried in the past. Honestly some of them smell so bad it's not even worth using! This smells like flowers. It works really well too. I find that it absorbs oils and freshens my hair. The price is also just right. I love trying different dry shampoos so I may or may not repurchase depending if I can find something else I like better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Emmulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is amazing.
Ok, I'm going to be extremely honest here: when I first saw the description of this product I was more than a bit skeptic.
I mean, really? Dry shampoo that smooths your hair, absorbs oils and doesn't leave it all frizzy? Oh, I highly doubt that. It's just some powder in spray form, isn't it?
Boy, did I like finding out I was wrong this time!

This really does all of this. It just makes my hair look refreshed, clean, and feel good too.
I truly love this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Ohviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sure, it will soak up a bit of oil when my bangs need to be cleaned up. And it will give me a little volume. But it isn't worth the price that everyone around me has to pay when I use it. The smell is so gross. My boyfriend complained so I know that it isn't just me that noticed. Its cheap, but it smells cheap too. If you're going to use something that makes your hair look clean, look for something that won't make you smell like you just dipped your face in a barrel of cheap cologne. Sort of defeats the purpose.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by TishLiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a little biased because I just can't stand the smell. It reeks of cheap cologne, and makes my hair feel powdery with the residue. On top of that, my hair still feels and looks greasy afterwards. I wish I hadn't bought so many on drugstore.com...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by jessbaby11

This product did not absorb as much oil as I though it would. It leaves a weird residue on my hair making it not as manageable. Def would not buy this dry shampoo again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by areate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

THIS MAKES YOUR HAIR FALL OUT. Looks good whie yu do it, and adds quite a bit volume. But if you use it often, YOUR HAIR WILL START FALLIN OUT IN CLUMPS- AVOID!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought on clearence for less than 2bucks. Im always looking for a better dry shampoo because i have a 3 yr old who wont let me shower everyday and when i havethe time i always seem to lack the energy. I have fine, limp hair. I actually dye it more often since thats one of the few ways i can get any volume.
Thats one thing this is half decent at.. but the smell is so intoxicating i actually have to walk around my house while i use it or risk passing out. However, as a smoker, the upside to that is it really does deoderize my hair. As far as getting rid of greasy hair.. ive had better.
Overall, i call it medicore, but worth 2 bucks. I just noticed it says 'salon proven to refresh as well as bumble and bumble'. If that is true i think they must be talking about refreshing the scent of your hair, not so much the clean-looking factor.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by tecnogrl

Absolutely awful. The smell is so overpowering I feel like I smell like I sprayed myself with room deodorizer. The smell stays with me all day and it did not improve my hair one bit.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by coastaltransplant

Good solid product for the price, but not my HG. I have dark brown hair and if I spray too much product i see a very light grayish powdery haze. I have learned to spray this product lightly and get good results without the haze. It certainly does the trick if I am trying to just squeeze out another day of not washing my hair. It also is really effective for the hairline oiliness that I get in the morning. I have used other products that are better but they come with a heavy price tag. To me, I am leaning toward continuing with Suave's product verses dropping the coin on other more expensive products since the difference in performance is not enough to make me feel like i just "have-to" have the salon version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by ArmyBrat

I didn't have very good luck with this. It didn't absorb oil as well as the other dry shampoo from the Suave Professionals line. That being said, I'd use it if it was the only DS around.