Estee Lauder DayWear BB Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme SPF 35

3.5

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OCTINOXATE 7.50% � OCTISALATE 4.00% � OXYBENZONE 2.50% � TITANIUM DIOXIDE 1.10% INGREDIENTS WATER � DIMETHICONE � BUTYLENE GLYCOL � PENTYLENE GLYCOL � PHENYL TRIMETHICONE � GLYCERYL STEARATE � BEHENYL ALCOHOL � TRIOCTYLDODECYL CITRATE � POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE � OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE � PEG-40 STEARATE � POLYGLYCERYL-10 PENTASTEARATE � GENTIANA LUTEA (GENTIAN) ROOT EXTRACT � POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT � THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT � HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT\EXTRAIT D'ORGE � FUMARIA OFFICINALIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT � CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT � HYDROLYZED RICE BRAN EXTRACT � LAMINARIA SACCHARINA EXTRACT � HYDROLYZED RICE EXTRACT � ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT � ARTEMIA EXTRACT � VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT � TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT � CHOLESTEROL � CAFFEINE � PROPY LENE GLYCOL STEARATE � OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE � POLYGLYCERYL-6 POLYRICINOLEATE � TOCOPHERYL ACETATE � SUCROSE � GLYCERINE � SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE � LINOLEIC ACID � LECITHIN � SQUALANE � SODIUM PCA � UREA � ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE � ERGOTHIONEINE � SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE � TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE � POLYSORBATE 20 � SORBITAN LAURATE � SODIUM HYALURONATE � CITRIC ACID � PROPYLENE GLYCOL LAURATE � GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID � TREHALOSE � POLYQUATERNIUM-51 � HYDROGENATED LECITHIN � FUMARIC ACID � ALUMINA � PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER � AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER � CYCLODEXTRIN � NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID � ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE � XANTHAN GUM � STEARIC ACID � SILICA � FRAGRANCE � ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL MANGANESE CHLORIDE � PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE � DISODIUM EDTA � PHENOXYETHANOL � CHLORPHENESIN � [ /- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) � ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947) � IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) � YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) � CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) � MICA � FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) � CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289) � CARMINE (CI 75470) � BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) � BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090)]

on 7/8/2013 6:16:00 PM

I was really excited to try out this product as this was my first BB cream ever. However, it really didn't do much for me. It's a little on the sheerer side, but I could live with that cause it's (to some extent) buildable. This has to be the only good thing I have to say about this product, unfortunately. About an hour after applying, it becomes a greasy and blotchy mess. The product just melts of your face, and it's just not very pretty. Also, it has a cumcumber-scent to it, witch really isn't that bad, I just prefer cosmetics without scent. Maybe this could work better on a normal to dry skintype?

on 6/25/2013 11:36:00 PM

I have been using this product on a daily basis since November 2012. I initially got it for a trip to Mexico because I wanted to have a tinted moisturizer with SPF. I'm glad that the sales associate recommended this product. It is a great light coverage and it doesn't clog my pores - I have very sensitive skin as well so it's good that this product works for me.

So far the 30 ml has lasted me for over 6 months and there's still plenty left. I have to use a powder over this to help reduce oil on my face as I do have an oily T zone.

If I ever finish the 30 ml I'll definitely buy another one. I currently use 02-medium as my shade.

on 6/22/2013 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this BB cream! I use it as a base for my makeup, or I'll put a thin layer over the top of my makeup of it looks to powdery or unnatural. It's a nice cream that looks like you have no makeup on. It doesn't cover acne but evens out flushed cheeks or scars. It also has SPF and is great to use in place of sunscreen because there's a guarantee that you won't break out.

on 5/14/2013 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This BB Cream is great in my opinion. It's a bit thicker than most BB Creams but when I put it on it feels like I'm wearing nothing like a BB Cream should feel like. The finish of this BB Cream is a matte finish which is a bonus for me and my oily skin. Like most BB Creams this doesn't have a strong coverage, but its has enough coverage to even out my skin tone and dull out some of my acne scars. Also it wears well throughout the day and doesn't dry out my skin.
For the product itself I give this a 5/5, but if I were to take account that it doesn't have a great shade selection and that the price is quite high for my wallet, I would give it a 3/5.

on 5/8/2013 6:19:00 PM

I don't think I'll ever buy a BB cream again as I like having everything separate. I tried this one though and I must admit it did make my skin look great in a natural kind of way. I would describe it as a very light foundation. However it didn't feel that moisturising and it absorbed into my skin so quickly that it was hard to blend, so you do need to moisturise first. I would like to use this as a tinted moisturiser for the day time, or under foundation if you want extra coverage. BUT it's too expensive in my opinion and it has an SPF of 35. I live in the UK and I want UV exposure in my 30 minute lunch break when I walk to the shop! We seriously need all the daylight we can get, especially in winter.

on 5/4/2013 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a huge NO from me..! I really really wanted to love this product! I thought it would be perfect for summer since it has SPF 35.. But it wasn't. First of all the lightest shade is too dark for me....(I'm nc15) and it made me look orangie.. Plus it is quite drying... It claims that would fit any skin type... But I don't think that's true.. I have dry-sensitive skin and when I wear this after my moisturizer it dries me out instantly..! I think this would be a great bb cream for not to pale oily-skin ladies. Sadly it didn't work for me :/

on 4/24/2013 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I used to use the tinted mousterizer but it is still off the market so I have been using this instead. It is a little thick but it works pretty good.

on 4/2/2013 11:37:00 AM

I really like this BB cream...makes my skin glow and look fresh without heaviness or oil (I have an oily t-zone). This is so much better than foundation, more natural and good for you - SPF 30 and antioxidants. The coverage is sheer-medium but I find it evens out the redness and with a light dusting of powder foundation, I'm good to go!

I bought the lightest shade and it gives me a little color but still matches!

on 3/23/2013 12:23:00 PM

This product goes on smooth, and makes my skin soft.It's a good match for my skin. The protection is an added benefit.

on 3/15/2013 10:11:00 AM

No es muy barata pero es una buen producto por el que no me importa pagar. Tiene una proteccin alta y un acabado muy natural. No tengo la sensacin de que hidrate mucho pero como me pongo el serum debajo ya me va bien. Y lo ms importante: no me deja brillos en la piel! Es la mejor bb cream que he probado. Perfecto para pieles grasas.