Estee Lauder DayWear BB Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme SPF 35

3.5

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OCTINOXATE 7.50% � OCTISALATE 4.00% � OXYBENZONE 2.50% � TITANIUM DIOXIDE 1.10% INGREDIENTS WATER � DIMETHICONE � BUTYLENE GLYCOL � PENTYLENE GLYCOL � PHENYL TRIMETHICONE � GLYCERYL STEARATE � BEHENYL ALCOHOL � TRIOCTYLDODECYL CITRATE � POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE � OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE � PEG-40 STEARATE � POLYGLYCERYL-10 PENTASTEARATE � GENTIANA LUTEA (GENTIAN) ROOT EXTRACT � POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT � THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT � HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT\EXTRAIT D'ORGE � FUMARIA OFFICINALIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT � CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT � HYDROLYZED RICE BRAN EXTRACT � LAMINARIA SACCHARINA EXTRACT � HYDROLYZED RICE EXTRACT � ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT � ARTEMIA EXTRACT � VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT � TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT � CHOLESTEROL � CAFFEINE � PROPY LENE GLYCOL STEARATE � OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE � POLYGLYCERYL-6 POLYRICINOLEATE � TOCOPHERYL ACETATE � SUCROSE � GLYCERINE � SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE � LINOLEIC ACID � LECITHIN � SQUALANE � SODIUM PCA � UREA � ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE � ERGOTHIONEINE � SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE � TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE � POLYSORBATE 20 � SORBITAN LAURATE � SODIUM HYALURONATE � CITRIC ACID � PROPYLENE GLYCOL LAURATE � GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID � TREHALOSE � POLYQUATERNIUM-51 � HYDROGENATED LECITHIN � FUMARIC ACID � ALUMINA � PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER � AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER � CYCLODEXTRIN � NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID � ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE � XANTHAN GUM � STEARIC ACID � SILICA � FRAGRANCE � ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL MANGANESE CHLORIDE � PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE � DISODIUM EDTA � PHENOXYETHANOL � CHLORPHENESIN � [ /- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) � ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947) � IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) � YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) � CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) � MICA � FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) � CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289) � CARMINE (CI 75470) � BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) � BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090)]

on 9/3/2013 5:58:00 PM

Really bad dry texture, gives no glow to the skin and totally not worth the money. Once again I experience how overrated Estee Lauder is. Would not by again.

on 7/29/2013 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Half way through my second tube. It's the perfect product if you don't want/need to wear heavy make up, especially on daily basis. Some days if my skin feels a little on the dry side I apply a moisturizer underneath this cream, but if it feels normal this is enough on its own. I LOVE how it perfects my skin, allowing it to still show through. My pores look a lot smaller, and the skin achieves an overall healthy, glowing look (not greasy!). I do use a concealer under the eyes AFTER applying the BB cream, just as I would with a liquid foundation, and then set it lightly with loose or pressed powder.
The only other BB cream that I have tried is by Smashbox. I have to admit that I liked the color of that one better; however, overall the Estee Lauder one does so much more for my skin!

on 7/24/2013 5:10:00 AM

I would definitely give this 5 stars if it weren't for the fact that I could get similar bb creams (Missha Perfect cover) for half the price. The bb cream has a nice light smell and you can feel and refreshing/cooling effect when you blend this into your skin. It's more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation, but it did a pretty good job of evening out my skin tone, but it required concealer to cover up my nasty old acne scars and blackheads. If you have money to spare I'd say do for this product. (Keep in mind the shades offered are both rather light)

on 7/23/2013 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is the second BB cream I have tried so I am not able to compare this to other brands. It gives a second skin texture without being too matte.

on 7/16/2013 8:22:00 PM

Amazing BB.
Now i'm not a BB cream maniac and I still didn't try every BB cream that's out there, add to that i've never used an asian BB cream but i absolutely LOVE this product.

1- Very good packaging (squeeze tube that doesn't squirt out a ridiculous amount of product)

2- It does give quite good coverage for a BB
i don't have perfect skin but this does cover all my imperfections (slight discolouration- few acne scars) where i need more coverage i apply a second layer to the spot and it does conceal my imperfections. i even apply two layers of this under my eyes instead of wearing concealer.

3- Anti-oxidant ? Very true. (and ofc spf 35) though i live in a sunny country so i do wear SPF cream under it.

4-it does have a smell. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. sometimes i hate it sometimes i like it. it smells floral so nothing unpleasant. The smell usually vanishes after 3-4 mins of applying it.

i wear this everyday and for everywhere.
i stopped using all my foundations, i now only wear them in special occasions.
i noticed after using this BB my skin never looks tired after i wash my face
it looks radiant in fact.
Back in the day when i used foundations for 8 hours and more after washing my face, my skin looked tired, there was almost yellowish tint to it, which left me looking more tired.

on 7/10/2013 6:20:00 PM

This is a very, very good product. As I am writing this - on the hottest, most humid day of the year so far - my skin still looks fairly matte, even though it is oily and I have been wearing this BB cream since I put it on early this morning, about ten hours ago. It has a creamy consistency which makes it easy to blend, the color (I've got it in Light) is very natural-looking, and of course I love the high SPF. This is a real winner for me.

on 7/8/2013 6:16:00 PM

I was really excited to try out this product as this was my first BB cream ever. However, it really didn't do much for me. It's a little on the sheerer side, but I could live with that cause it's (to some extent) buildable. This has to be the only good thing I have to say about this product, unfortunately. About an hour after applying, it becomes a greasy and blotchy mess. The product just melts of your face, and it's just not very pretty. Also, it has a cumcumber-scent to it, witch really isn't that bad, I just prefer cosmetics without scent. Maybe this could work better on a normal to dry skintype?

on 6/25/2013 11:36:00 PM

I have been using this product on a daily basis since November 2012. I initially got it for a trip to Mexico because I wanted to have a tinted moisturizer with SPF. I'm glad that the sales associate recommended this product. It is a great light coverage and it doesn't clog my pores - I have very sensitive skin as well so it's good that this product works for me.

So far the 30 ml has lasted me for over 6 months and there's still plenty left. I have to use a powder over this to help reduce oil on my face as I do have an oily T zone.

If I ever finish the 30 ml I'll definitely buy another one. I currently use 02-medium as my shade.

on 6/22/2013 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this BB cream! I use it as a base for my makeup, or I'll put a thin layer over the top of my makeup of it looks to powdery or unnatural. It's a nice cream that looks like you have no makeup on. It doesn't cover acne but evens out flushed cheeks or scars. It also has SPF and is great to use in place of sunscreen because there's a guarantee that you won't break out.

on 5/14/2013 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This BB Cream is great in my opinion. It's a bit thicker than most BB Creams but when I put it on it feels like I'm wearing nothing like a BB Cream should feel like. The finish of this BB Cream is a matte finish which is a bonus for me and my oily skin. Like most BB Creams this doesn't have a strong coverage, but its has enough coverage to even out my skin tone and dull out some of my acne scars. Also it wears well throughout the day and doesn't dry out my skin.
For the product itself I give this a 5/5, but if I were to take account that it doesn't have a great shade selection and that the price is quite high for my wallet, I would give it a 3/5.