September 18, 2014 | 1841 users online

BB Cream - Estee Lauder - DayWear BB Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme SPF 35

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by AnitaMarlene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to use the tinted mousterizer but it is still off the market so I have been using this instead. It is a little thick but it works pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by kbugg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this BB cream...makes my skin glow and look fresh without heaviness or oil (I have an oily t-zone). This is so much better than foundation, more natural and good for you - SPF 30 and antioxidants. The coverage is sheer-medium but I find it evens out the redness and with a light dusting of powder foundation, I'm good to go!

I bought the lightest shade and it gives me a little color but still matches!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by bubb

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product goes on smooth, and makes my skin soft.It's a good match for my skin. The protection is an added benefit.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by crisseguras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

No es muy barata pero es una buen producto por el que no me importa pagar. Tiene una proteccin alta y un acabado muy natural. No tengo la sensacin de que hidrate mucho pero como me pongo el serum debajo ya me va bien. Y lo ms importante: no me deja brillos en la piel! Es la mejor bb cream que he probado. Perfecto para pieles grasas.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by hahalex21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I went on Accutane I knew I'd need something more moisturizing than my Revlon CS, so I started looking into BB creams. I must have bought four or five by the time I found the EL one, and it is definitely my favorite. It's not the most moisturizing, but I mixed my own moisturizer in with it and it was fine. What I love about it is how natural it looks when you apply it with your fingers. It has the most coverage of any American BB cream I've tried and it looks like your own skin. It gives a semi dewy finish, not quite matte and just looks awesome. I wish it came in more colors, I'm NC15 and the color Light was a shade or two dark, but I mix it with a lighter BB cream and it works. I hope it'll still work when my skin goes back to it's normal oiliness, but I think drier skinned ladies will like this product a lot. I highly recommend.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Froozygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hm, not sure about this one. I went to a Mac shop to buy their BB crea, and the SA told me that the colours they have at the moment are way to ashy for my NC35 skin. She recommended EL's instead, so off I went. I got mine in Medium as the other colour seemed too light. It's not too bad, it's slightly dark, but it actually adapts a bit more - I also use a bit of Vichy's dermablend powder and makes it a bit more like an NC35, but not quite. Apart from that, it doesn't sit on pores or lines, and it seems ok. It is however slightly too expensive for what it is and what it does (and for the fact that the colours is not exactly what it should be...) so if I can find a better one, I would probably not buy this again. It's also not great with very oily skin unless you use a primer - I use Clinique's pore minimizer one and it seems to work better with that underneath. If you can find a better colour from another brand, avoid this one, it's not worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by ViciousLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This felt like a thick foundation. The coverage is like most BB creams but I had to mix it with a moisturizer to make it go on smoothly. Way to expensive for how not-that-great it is, I like Garnier fructis much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by lavelle365

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Amazingly disgusting and awful. Rec'd a sample of lightest shade when ordering other EL products. Had lowish expectations but still shocked speechless at how gross this was. Left bright orange dots on skin (great for highlighting pores!) and felt both drying and sticky at the same time. It's like the result of a "most hideous product" competition. Massively outclassed by MUA's 3 stuff, or any of the oriental BB cremes for 5 to 12. Dear oh dear, this was too revolting.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by girlnextdoor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a great product. I used the light shade, and the colour match was good through the summer and while on vacation. Gives a light, glowy finish, blurs imperfections. But, you have to apply it super thin to avoid pilling, so I'm not sure how effective of a sunscreen it really is, it does not hide blemishes, and with continuous use it definitely breaks me out. I didn't feel like I got any extra "beauty benefits" from it, I'd be better off mixing foundation with moisturizer in a DIY TM, at least I wouldn't break out from it. I'll use up the tube (which is tiny for the $) bit by bit, mostly because it wold upset me to admit defeat and throw out $40, and then I'll be done with this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupbyem1ly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product had semi good coverage however it was quite drying and made me break out