October 22, 2014 | 1964 users online

BB Cream - Estee Lauder - DayWear BB Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme SPF 35

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Tiffyfluff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This BB Cream is great in my opinion. It's a bit thicker than most BB Creams but when I put it on it feels like I'm wearing nothing like a BB Cream should feel like. The finish of this BB Cream is a matte finish which is a bonus for me and my oily skin. Like most BB Creams this doesn't have a strong coverage, but its has enough coverage to even out my skin tone and dull out some of my acne scars. Also it wears well throughout the day and doesn't dry out my skin.
For the product itself I give this a 5/5, but if I were to take account that it doesn't have a great shade selection and that the price is quite high for my wallet, I would give it a 3/5.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by alicia148

I don't think I'll ever buy a BB cream again as I like having everything separate. I tried this one though and I must admit it did make my skin look great in a natural kind of way. I would describe it as a very light foundation. However it didn't feel that moisturising and it absorbed into my skin so quickly that it was hard to blend, so you do need to moisturise first. I would like to use this as a tinted moisturiser for the day time, or under foundation if you want extra coverage. BUT it's too expensive in my opinion and it has an SPF of 35. I live in the UK and I want UV exposure in my 30 minute lunch break when I walk to the shop! We seriously need all the daylight we can get, especially in winter.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by AeraMarS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a huge NO from me..! I really really wanted to love this product! I thought it would be perfect for summer since it has SPF 35.. But it wasn't. First of all the lightest shade is too dark for me....(I'm nc15) and it made me look orangie.. Plus it is quite drying... It claims that would fit any skin type... But I don't think that's true.. I have dry-sensitive skin and when I wear this after my moisturizer it dries me out instantly..! I think this would be a great bb cream for not to pale oily-skin ladies. Sadly it didn't work for me :/

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by AnitaMarlene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to use the tinted mousterizer but it is still off the market so I have been using this instead. It is a little thick but it works pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by kbugg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this BB cream...makes my skin glow and look fresh without heaviness or oil (I have an oily t-zone). This is so much better than foundation, more natural and good for you - SPF 30 and antioxidants. The coverage is sheer-medium but I find it evens out the redness and with a light dusting of powder foundation, I'm good to go!

I bought the lightest shade and it gives me a little color but still matches!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by bubb

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product goes on smooth, and makes my skin soft.It's a good match for my skin. The protection is an added benefit.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by crisseguras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

No es muy barata pero es una buen producto por el que no me importa pagar. Tiene una proteccin alta y un acabado muy natural. No tengo la sensacin de que hidrate mucho pero como me pongo el serum debajo ya me va bien. Y lo ms importante: no me deja brillos en la piel! Es la mejor bb cream que he probado. Perfecto para pieles grasas.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by hahalex21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I went on Accutane I knew I'd need something more moisturizing than my Revlon CS, so I started looking into BB creams. I must have bought four or five by the time I found the EL one, and it is definitely my favorite. It's not the most moisturizing, but I mixed my own moisturizer in with it and it was fine. What I love about it is how natural it looks when you apply it with your fingers. It has the most coverage of any American BB cream I've tried and it looks like your own skin. It gives a semi dewy finish, not quite matte and just looks awesome. I wish it came in more colors, I'm NC15 and the color Light was a shade or two dark, but I mix it with a lighter BB cream and it works. I hope it'll still work when my skin goes back to it's normal oiliness, but I think drier skinned ladies will like this product a lot. I highly recommend.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Froozygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hm, not sure about this one. I went to a Mac shop to buy their BB crea, and the SA told me that the colours they have at the moment are way to ashy for my NC35 skin. She recommended EL's instead, so off I went. I got mine in Medium as the other colour seemed too light. It's not too bad, it's slightly dark, but it actually adapts a bit more - I also use a bit of Vichy's dermablend powder and makes it a bit more like an NC35, but not quite. Apart from that, it doesn't sit on pores or lines, and it seems ok. It is however slightly too expensive for what it is and what it does (and for the fact that the colours is not exactly what it should be...) so if I can find a better one, I would probably not buy this again. It's also not great with very oily skin unless you use a primer - I use Clinique's pore minimizer one and it seems to work better with that underneath. If you can find a better colour from another brand, avoid this one, it's not worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by ViciousLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This felt like a thick foundation. The coverage is like most BB creams but I had to mix it with a moisturizer to make it go on smoothly. Way to expensive for how not-that-great it is, I like Garnier fructis much better.