December 22, 2014 | 1842 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by unit

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this inexpensive little blush,I use it on the days my skin feels particulary dry. I use the coffee color blush on my very pale skin on the days I would lke a little color(tan). I find this blush to be buildable, and natural looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the trick with this blush is using a dense flat top brush to pick up the product. i use elf's studio powder brush ($3) and it gives a light sheer wash of color on the cheek. you can layer a powder blush on top for more pigment and/or longer wear.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I remember using this, didn't like it, and threw it in the trash. The texture is strange. Of course the first thing I did when i bought this was push my fingers into it! Bouncy is not the right word....more like, squishy??? Anyways, its difficult to pick up product, even more difficult to blend it in. Its dry in a way, and dont bother if you have dry skin as well! The colors do not show up well on skin.This is the strangest, and worst blush i have used. The name is cute, looks cute, and the colors are not bad(in the pan) But dont be fooled. Save your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by BethanyBez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this blush after Maybelline discontinued its Dream mousse blush, which was my go-to blush for years. I figured if they were going to discontinue it they must have replaced it with something better and that this new cream blush with the "Dream" in the name must be it. Ha! They sure fooled me! Why they chose this formula to replace the old Dream blush is worlds beyond me. First off, you get a teensy tiny sliver of product with this purchase. And a little does not go a long way, because you are going to have to layer the sticky stuff on to get it to show up. The pasty texture makes it difficult to blend, and the color kind of sits on top of your skin in a mask-like way. The packaging fortunately looks more flimsy than it is, but the product tends to cake around the corners of the cap. I'm not sure what's so "bouncy" about this blush. Better adjectives would be "streaky," "pasty," and just plain "problematic."

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

In the beginning I had love/hate relationships with this blush.

I heard plenty of people saying good things about it, so decided to try myself. I actually got 2 blushes from the range and I have to say - the texture killed it.

It could be an amazing product, because the colors were gorgeous and those I had - looked beautiful on the skin, giving that sheer yet glowy look. However after an hour of wearing this blush - it started looking muddy and oily (bear in mind I got dry skin!). The blush would never stay in place but rather move around creating a messy look.

It was also quite hard to build up the blush. Pigmentation was poor and the product in the pan ended up looking like a crazy mess!

I ended up tossing this away, as it didn't live up to any promises you would expect from a blush: staying power, pigmentation and longwear.

For more in-depth reviews on other great beauty/makeup products head here: http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by hannie11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked up this blush in the color Candy Coral at my local drugstore one day when I was just browsing. I didn't expect much because I have many brands of blushes that I adored, but this was my first cream one! When I first opened it, it had a surprisingly bouncy feel like it says in the name! After some use the bounce isn't really there anymore but, that doesn't really matter at all compared to the great color it leaves on your skin! I think it looks best over top of a shimmery pink powder blush or even just by itself if you want a more peachy look! I haven't bought any other shades in this brand, but I would definitely recommend this one if you want to bring out your blue/green eyes or if you have medium skin like myself! For application I just take my pointer and middle finger and dab the center of the circle a few times until I get just the right amount of the color on. Then, I dab it gently on the apples of my cheeks. You might need a good bit to evenly apply this color, but I've had this blush for 6 months with daily use and I still am not even to the bottom yet so you don't need to worry about running out quick! Overall, I love this product and would definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by pears534

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This was the first cream blush I've owned and even though it's my first, I don't they should really apply like that, it was kind of hard applying it and I'm quite sure it's fine to apply with your fingers and ya.....it was a little difficult but it looked really appealing and it was actually really bouncy!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by jjp7401

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is hard to pick up with your fingers without making a mess. Now that I'm towards the bottom of the product there is a lot of dirt and other stuff sort of pressed into the blush so it's kind of dirty. I have coral color and it's really pretty when you actually get it applied. I wish it was more opaque. I find that it tends to wear off quickly but I like playing with it. It's an adorable blush, and I would rebut if I ever was in a bind. I now use the maybelline master glaze which is my new absolute favorite blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by tresbelle15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first, I really did like this blush. It applied smoothly and the pigmentation was amazing! After using this for a few days, I noticed that the color wouldn't blend in correctly and the blush would give my skin an oily finish no matter what. Overall, I'm okay with this blush. It isn't bad, but I don't find myself reaching for it often. I do like it for when I'm going somewhere where I need fully waterproof makeup though, because it is long lasting!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Chuchuchi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

good stuff, it doesnt have a weird scent, and the color payoff is decent ...it does blotch and stay on for a reasonable amount of time