L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm

3.8

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I got this for free at Hollywood where loreal gave this and infallible eyeshadow away. I like this bc its hydrating and sheer color but i think its too pricey fir balm you apply every few hours but i thin the packaging is cute(:

on 8/14/2013 11:37:00 PM

I have this in 418 Caring Coral and it's a wonderful color. It goes on so smooth and feels very nourishing, just like a balm should. Definitely has been one of my go-to everyday lipbalms since I bought it.

on 8/9/2013 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was very excited to pick up one of these after I heard a good review on it from my friend. I congratulate myself for getting one, because I love it! I picked mine up in the shade "218 Rose Elixir" from Walmart for $5.97. It's so affordable that I'm pretty sure I will go pick up some more shades.

Pros:
-Very hydrating
-Very affordable
-Cap doesn't come off easily
-Has a nice, cotton candy-like smell
-Glides on and is very smooth
-Stays for quite a while until I wipe it off to drink/eat

Cons:
I honestly have none!

I will go pick up more shades the next time I go to Walmart for sure. It's worth trying out!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'd been wanting to try one of these for awhile so when I saw a $1 off coupon I sprung for it. I'm so glad I did, I got "plush plum" normally I stray from anything with the word plum in it thinking it will look purple. This doesn't look purple-ish at all and compliments my pale skin/dark hair perfectly with or without any other makeup on. The pigment level is close to that of a regular lipstick but with creamier feel and moister finish. The color lasts longer than the average tinted balm and fades to a nice evenly pink stain. The packaging is perfectly functional and elegant too. Regular price at my local grocery store was $5.71.

on 7/12/2013 2:13:00 PM

I have it in Nourishing Nude. It's very sheer, but it really leaves my lips soft. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to last even half an hour! It doesn't have a lot of color, too. I just feel like it's too expensive for the amount of product you get and the fact that you keep having to re-apply it.

on 6/12/2013 2:29:00 AM

I enjoy these more than the Revlon lip butters. Not only are they soft and have a fantastic smell, they leave my lips shiny and moisturized. My favorite by far is sundays by the seine. Which is a soft baby blue shade, no it doesn't apply blue on your lips but leaves a nice sheer shininess on your lips. I will defiantly be buying more of these.

on 5/24/2013 6:27:00 PM

Absolutely certifiably addicted to this line. Stunning texture. Amazing palette of colors. Not too shiny, very moisturizing. I can't imagine using any other brand of lipstick for a very long time.

on 5/7/2013 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked up the LE shade 'Sundays by the Seine' a nearly colorless light blue. I do find that it mutes my natural color just a bit.

The scent is divine, a perfect cotton candy. It's not the most moisturizing, only ok. I will probably pick up a backup because I like the look with a darker eye and being a child of the 90's a wearable blue lip color is something that makes me so happy!

Packaging is also very chic- I love the sleek look in my handbag. You hear a nice *click* when the cap is attached, and the product does not get stuck in the tube.

continued >>

on 5/1/2013 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have to agree with some reviews, this is basically very lightly tinted chapstick. I do like chapstick and I do like tinted balms but wanted just a teeny bit more color payoff. Revlon lip butters have too much of a color payoff for me and Maybelline color whispers just dry out my lips. To be fair, I do have darker lips, very medium pink. I think this would suit someone with very fair lips. I like this idea but, if I wanted to buy chapstick, I would, and it won't cost me $8.

on 4/28/2013 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I had a coupon and decided to give this a try. I was very pleased. I purchased the neautral or no color. I have to say I am a fan of L'Oreal lip products in general, I think the quality is excellent and I can always find a color that works for me. This balm goes on smoothly, has no funny taste or after taste and give a nice feel on the lips. It has a nice subtle shimmer not glossy, not tacky and not over the top with shimmer. I think it is perfect alone or would be great to put on top of some other lipsticks I have that are too drying or too matte. Packaging is nice and looks pretty too, which L'Oreal does well I think, and since the coupons always come in handy the price was right and $5.99.