January 28, 2015 | 1934 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by SparkleAndGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay. . Short&simple. .. this sucks. You get pulled in by the 'airbrush' labeling but trust me its soo far from that effect. Why you ask? Its very extremely sheer with a lot of shimmer. However, it kinda looks like you just smeared a nude tinted cream eyeshadow on a oily face. No coverage what so ever. It some what highlights your imperfections. I wouldn't repurchase ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by KitKat9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation, it gives nice coverage and applies beautifully. The Mousse formulation is different but in a good way, its more tidier than other foundations. I've tried lots of foundations and i believe this is my favourite so far. also i don't breakout when i use this foundation which has happened with others in the past. I also put a good moisturiser under my foundation so it doesn't feel dry to me.
Love it and would buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Worse thing ever. Made my face oily as soon as I put it on and stayed that way all day

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Emma42

I had high hopes for this foundation. The mousse like texture is great and lightweight, but that is the only redeeming feature. The foundation goes on watery, and does not give much coverage. It also has very limited staying power. I would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by katiepoodle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First things first, I have to admit I'm not an avid foundation user, so take the novice feedback for what it is! All in all, it's great coverage, but beware if you have dry skin. It pools in pores and dries very quickly, even after I used a Revlon primer.

Annoyances:
- Comes out fast and you don't need a lot.
- Smells bad. Even my SO noticed.
- Upset my acne a little, but I wasn't so diligent about removing it either
- I have fair, fair skin with freckles and yellow undertones, and I did not feel the colors (or most others for that matter) matched my skin very well
- It is MESSY
- Pools in pores
- Not good for dry skin
- Dries fast, even after primer

Positives:
- Superb coverage. Don't really need concealer, and my undereye dark circles are like an abyss.
- Barely need to reapply, depending on weather.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I really, really wanted to like this. I guess I liked the idea of it, even though it is very gimmicky. But it smells like, pardon my language, s*** on steroids. I'm sorry. I bought one bottle and thought maybe it was just the one I got? Returned that one and bought another - same thing. I even tried my sister's bottle, which she purchased in a different country altogether and same issue. The SA in the store complained about this as well.

It's really too bad because the finish was kind of nice, a bit too shimmery but better once toned down with some powder. If you have good skin this could be passable for a night out, but I work under super bright lights and this just looked a bit excessive in the glitter department. It's not huge glitter but noticeable in the light. No lasting power and within an hour sinks into every pore and crinkle so a no-go for work. Patch-y over dry areas and greasy in my oilier areas. I tried make this work, and it does better when I mix it with another foundation so the shimmer effect is less obvious.

Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by imaginethepassion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for a long time now. I think I am now on my third bottle of it! It lasts a long time for me so I can't even remember when I bought my first bottle. I love this stuff mainly because it hasn't made me break out. I have extremely, extremely sensitive skin that I'm forced to look for ONLY non-comedogenic products (until this one!). I bought the Fit Me Foundation by Maybelline before I found this gem, and it gave me such bad acne that I've left almost a full bottle sitting in the cupboard. I found the Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush mousse makeup and I haven't bought any other foundation since.

The PROS:
- It matches my skin tone - I am in the 030 Nude
- I like the mousse form, I feel like liquid foundations could run on your hand while trying to apply it (keeping in mind that I don't use a whole lot, I like good coverage but not too much, and I haven't used a liquid foundation in a long time)
- It lasts a long time if you use the pump right
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, it doesn't make me break out!

The CONS:
- It does dispense a lot of product but I've used it enough that I've mastered the pump and how much pressure to apply so it doesn't bother me
- It can look noticeable especially if you have dry skin like I do, but mixing a little moisturizer with it fixes the problem
- It could have a little bit more coverage but I find that it really isn't all that bad if you use a concealer as well

All in all, I'm in love with it. If you don't mind the pump and press gently, I definitely reccommend this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

I really like the concept and packaging of this foundation. I also appreciate the very fair colors in the color range. The lightest shade is a perfect match for my skin - no orange line, and no oxidizing throughout the day. This foundation is very, very light coverage - I really only wear it when I am having a good skin day, and I always apply a BB cream underneath it. This foundation is probably best suited to those with combo or normal skin. If you are looking for heavier coverage but around the same price range check out Revlon's Colorstay line.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this foundation SUCKS.

I'm just kiddin, it's okay really, the coverage is probably medium but it seems so sheer because of the mousse formula

what I do to apply is I dot it on my face and spread it out just a little bit then wait for a bit until the product dries a little and then start patting it on. This gives me more coverage and I feel like I don't waste the product as a LOT tends to come out of the bottle/spray thingy whatever-it's-called.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this great coverage but not too heavy beautiful!