October 2, 2014 | 1103 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

I really like the concept and packaging of this foundation. I also appreciate the very fair colors in the color range. The lightest shade is a perfect match for my skin - no orange line, and no oxidizing throughout the day. This foundation is very, very light coverage - I really only wear it when I am having a good skin day, and I always apply a BB cream underneath it. This foundation is probably best suited to those with combo or normal skin. If you are looking for heavier coverage but around the same price range check out Revlon's Colorstay line.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this foundation SUCKS.

I'm just kiddin, it's okay really, the coverage is probably medium but it seems so sheer because of the mousse formula

what I do to apply is I dot it on my face and spread it out just a little bit then wait for a bit until the product dries a little and then start patting it on. This gives me more coverage and I feel like I don't waste the product as a LOT tends to come out of the bottle/spray thingy whatever-it's-called.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this great coverage but not too heavy beautiful!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been obsessed with authentic BB creams for some time now, but lately my skin's gone all wonky. I've got **huge** stress and all kinds of badness, and it's showing in my skin big time!! So on a whim, I decided to go back to foundations again. This was the second in a line of new-generation foundations I've been using.
This is a nice product overall. I got it discounted and buy1-get1-half off, so I got this, the corrector pen and a couple of eye quads which I'll review later... So it was super cheap.
The mousse foams out and kind of keeps dribbling after you've stopped pressing the button, so it's kinda wasteful. I just pump a bit into the palm of my hand to keep it warm, and apply to the center of my face and work outwards, patting and blending. Here's the key--use your fingers. The warmth spreads it better and helps pat it into your pores. Sponges suck with this foundation--trust me, you'll regret picking one up! If you use your concealer *first* then pat and blend this on, your skin will look pretty good. Definitely set with powder--Use a brush, avoid the puff--puff's will put too much powder on your skin and this stuff will look cakey and gross--so lighter is better!! If at all possible, try Mally's Poreless Defender thingy--works great!!
Anyways, once you've got this foundation set, it looks great in all types of lighting. I am ultra pale and bought the lightest shade which is a tad dark for me, but once it's set, it's fine--nobody notices like another reviewer said, and it does add just the slightest hint of color(which is good for my ghostly complexion lol).
In a magnifying mirror, it does look a bit sparkly until its set, but not terribly. Again, in actual light of the real world, it looks fine.
I've gotten alot of compliments on my skin lately since using this foundation. It's a pain in the a** to apply and takes a long time to get it just right. Plus, if you are having breakouts or redness or dry areas, this is a huge huge task to use...it takes alot of painting to conceal the redness and if you're dry, this stuff clings to every single flake. But if you aren't too terribly spotty and if you exfoliate like a fiend, this stuff could be your new bff for looking great--even when you're not feeling so great.
So I'm kinda still on the fence--I like the results but it is a chore and a half to get it on properly if your skin is 'troubled'...but if your skin is troubled, this is the best stuff to make you look airbrushed--so it's kinda a Catch 22... Just make sure you get up extra early if you're going to wear this to work or school ;) lol

Edit 9/17/13....No matter what I do, I can't get this to *not* look dry on my face. I've used several different moisturizers, changed how long I let them set before applying makeup, changed to a couple of different primers...nothing is helping:( Ultimately I have to revise and downgrade my review. This stuff is evil on dry skin :( People seem to like my skin, and I look good in photos no doubt, but if I look closely in a mirror, I can see where this settles into pores and cakes around any flaky skin...There is no way if your skin is even remotely dry that this would work for you. But I'm still on the fence--great looking pics but in 'real life' I look like I'm shriveling up!lol So I guess if you're doing modeling work and are in front of a camera you should be fine, but don't wear this stuff on a date or just to hang out in--you'll look like a scaly lizard!haha

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The lightest shade was just a LITTLE too dark for me, but not so bad that others would tell other than myself! I tried blending it out but as soon as it was on my skin it was gone, absorbed and never to be seen again. It was slightly sparkly, time consuming to apply, and very hard to blend, but once it was on, it stayed on. So, yes, it is an okay product, but no, I will not re buy

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by lilsuzyp31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Eeww! Could not wait to wash this off! This turned orange and looked so bad! Don't waste your money on this. I thought I would try to save some money and try a drugstore brand. Nope, back to MAC or Estee Lauder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Just bought this yesterday. Love it! I use it with my ELF powder brush and it gives beautiful natural flawless skin. The sparkles are a bit much. I don't mind them on my face, but it does get all over my hands if I touch my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by ShakinItShelly

After skimming all these poorly rated reviews, I find myself quite puzzled. I have bought this product 3 times and I get the most incredible compliments on my glowing and flawless skin with this foundation on. I will say that I do set it with my MAC pressed powder in my shade but that's what the beauty of it is. It helps mattify what appears to look "oily" and looks beautiful all day. My ONLY concern is that it is NOT waterproof, which unfortunately drives me insane. Let's say you decide to brush your teeth after you do your makeup, take a big gulp of water and dribbles down your chin, or get sprinkled on from a little rain? The foundation turns about 3+ shades lighter and will wipe/dab right off. Why wouldn't they make it water resistant is beyond my understanding. It makes it awfully difficult for people who live in insatiably hot weather to rock this foundation. I would continue to buy this product time and time again but I'm now currently searching for a foundation just as beautiful but water resistant.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by VelvetDoll

Not happy with this product. The coverage is very transparent like putting on a tinted moisturizer. The pump i guess you would call it either gives you way to much or not enough. The product oxidizes to a orange color about 5 minutes after putting it on. Its difficult to blend into the skin and very very oily looking. It wears off quickly. I don't know about others but this product was horrible for me! If you do get this product a good primer is recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by ajb426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This foundation gives light to medium coverage with a nice, natural finish (from the sparkles which you can see in a swatch ... but the sparkle doesn't translate to your face). It smells kind of bad, though; the pump isn't very good... you can either get a drop or way more than you wanted; and ... it contains propane. Ew. Also, but maybe this was just me as I used to wear this for colorguard performances (generally in heat/sweat), it comes off if you rub your face or scratch it by accident.
I didn't repurchase.