September 30, 2014 | 1328 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by lakshana1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: Very pigmented, long-lasting, doesn't crease to much, great alone or as a base. Cons: after a month it dries out in the jar This is my favorite to wear when I dont feel like wearing to much shadow or as a beautiful base. The color is absolutely stunning and great for the price

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I passed on this several times as in the pot it just looked far too warm for my skintone. I usually steer away from anything with bronze in the name when it comes to e/s as it just makes me look sickly. But I'd seen one too many glowing reviews and descriptions, and a particular YT vid where the girl was wearing it and I wanted it before she even said what it was.

At £4.99 I figured even if it didn't work it was worth a try at that price point. So I bought it and I absolutely love it. I apply with a finger tip, start with the product at the lashline and blend up, and it looks amazing, like I've spent ages blending when I've spent 20 seconds. It would probably look warmer if packed on, but with just a small amount blended out it's a medium silvery shimmery taupe on me. I just use a small amount of black e/l or shadow on the top lashline to add some definition, mascara, and I'm done. Minimal effort, maximum results. It does crease *very* slightly on me by the end of the day, but every cream e/s does, so I'm not blaming the product.

I'd buy again and definitely want to try the others in this range that have good reviews!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

Really nice shadow. The color is very flattering and would look nice on a lot if people. Easy to apply and really does stay put. I have Color Tattoo in the dark grey metallic shade. Think its called Asphalt something? Its a nice shade but the consistency isn't the same or as good as this one. This one is my fave. Can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

Wow, this is a great product. Normally my eyeshadows crease over the course of the day, but this didn't crease at all when applied with no primer underneath! The colour is pigmented and shimmery without being downright metallic and you can go lighter or heavier depending on how much colour you're looking for. Looked just as perfect at 10pm as it had 12 hours earlier when I applied it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! Easy to use, great price, good formula and does not crease or flake. Beautiful bronze colour i apply with the real techniques eye brush and use alone or as a base for smokey eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by LagunaManhunt

I love this product for the fact that it lasts all day, even without primer.
My problem with this product is the fact that it doesn't blend too well with a brush. I use my usual windscreen wiper motion and I've even wet my blending brush to perhaps get it to blend but it just won't... This said however, it's still my go to product that I put all over my lids before applying product into my crease :]

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by broomstickwaladania

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

A staple in my collection. Makes me look more bright-eyed and awake. Nice on its own for no-hassle days, or with a deeper color in the crease (I like to pair it with Dark Horse from Naked 1).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by mwuah908

Great cream shadow! Perfectly creamy and highly pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by 90sbaby4eva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Gave in to the hype purchased this expecting it to be somewhat stark on my skin tone or mediocre product at best. I couldn't have possibly been more wrong. BTTB is a GORGEOUS neutral light bronze/pewter mixed shade definitely universal on everyone. No coppery gold tones at all.

Compliments ANY lip color nude, bright neon to vampy dark. Yes even red lips. Stays on all day often times I don't use eye primer underneath it but still doesn't crease & fade. So darn pigmented creamy never crumbles or looks patchy. Glides on like a dream completely understand why it's so popular.

Apply with synthetic flat brush. Then smooth out using your fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by lara90

I have nothing bad to say about this product. It´s very pigmented and really easy to blend, which can vary between the shades of these color tattoos. Creating a one shadow look with this is super easy, and I´ve worn this for hours and hours without noticing any creasing! Definitely a makeup must have from the drugstore. I´m getting pomegranate punk next!