Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hr

3.7

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Alumina, Parfum / Fragrance, Cyclomethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Dimethicone. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine.

on 1/13/2014 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Horribly dry and grainy texture, and definitely does not last any better than your average lipstick. Definitely won't buy again. I had purchased the color Caramel.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I got this in non stop red and infinitely fuchsia and I really loved the colour pay off, I wore the non stop red on a night out and its a beautiful colour however if you eat anything or drink anything I find this lipstick really bleeds, very disappointed after all the good reviews I read about it. I love the colour payoff of both but both lipsticks just bleed way too much.I found it to be the worst lipstick I have in terms of bleeding, Id rather a lipstick rub off after eating than having me resemble something out of twilight after a meal

on 1/3/2014 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lipstick. It wears so nicely and lasts for hours. Not 14 hours, but long enough to matter. The formula glides on smooth with a slight fruity scent. I like the smell, but it dissipates quickly as to not interfere with other fragrance products. I've found that applying a layer and then letting it dry, followed by a second layer is the best way to achieve the full staying power. It is a bit drying, but that's to be expected of a long-lasting formula. I combat this by using Qtica balm every night. I have this in wine and forever, timeless crimson and infinite iris.

on 1/3/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Till Mauve Do Us Part. This color is the PERFECT shade for me so I will continue buying it. That said, the lipstick is long lasting... Usually. I've found that the first 30 minutes - 1 hour,

on 12/6/2013 9:33:00 AM

Unless you get some makeup remover and scrub...this lipstick ain't comin' off. I was playing around with the Enduring Ruby (a gorgeous blue based red) around 6pm. Ate dinner, took a shower (I didn't wash my face), went to bed and woke up the next morning and startled myself in the bathroom mirror. It looked as if I had just put on lipstick. I really can't comprehend how lipcolor can stay on for that long. I was scared I was going to have to go to work with RED lips but makeup remover (Philosophy) took it off no problem. And there was ZERO color transfer on my pillow that night.

Drying? A little bit but I just put my cocoa butter chapstick on before I put it on and after the color is set you can reapply chapstick without compromising the color of the lipstick.

For some reason I always think I have to buy high-end department store lipstick for it to be good. I was searching high and low through Sephora, Mac, Bobbi Brown for the perfect shade of Blue-red lipstick but this is the best shade for my pale skin, blue eyes and black hair.

on 11/13/2013 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have this in the shade "timeless crimson" (For your viewing pleasure I have uploaded a photo to accompany my review)

Buying a new lipstick is a huge deal. When I buy a new lipstick, it is the most glorious event of my day. I'm scouring the racks at my local target, looking for that perfect shade to fit my mood, and suddenly, I see it-and it's like the skies open wide, and Celine Dion descends from the Heavens above, with a multitude of angels singing along in the background, and for one split second, everything is right in the world.

THIS LIPSTICK DID NOT DISAPPOINT, PEOPLE.

The color is magnificent, the lasting power is superb, yes it may get a bit drying, but a tad of vaseline over top does just the trick, and the best part,

IT TASTES LIKE FRUIT PUNCH. NO I'M NOT KIDDING IT'S LIKE WONDERFUL CHILDHOOD MEMORIES INVADING YOUR LIPS, IT IS SIMPLY OUTSTANDING.

Do yourself a favor and go pick up some of this smashing lipstick. You shall not soon regret it.

on 11/9/2013 1:43:00 PM

This product is rather gritty and drying. However, Maybelline has fantastic customer service!!

My lipstick broke off in the tube after the second application, I called and they sent me a coupon for another one, no questions asked. Very nice, friendly representative that I spoke to on the phone.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The only thing I have to say about this lipstick is that after using it for a few days, my lips got REALLY chapped. Like, scaly and painful chapped. OWCH!!! I don't have a problem with dry lips and I'm not someone who re-applies lipstick all day long (which is why I need the long lasting stuff), so I know this product is what caused the chapping.

on 10/29/2013 9:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this in Enduring Ruby, but while the colour is great it doesn't last 14 minutes let alone 14 hours. Ive tried putting primer on my lips first, I've tried it on bare lips, I've tried putting powder, I've tried waiting over an hour before eating or drinking. The result is the same, product transfer.

I must be doing it wrong.

on 9/28/2013 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

14 hr? More like 3. It's not long lasting, but it stays through food and drinks (but not kissing!). I have weirdly pigmented lips (dark brown outline and flesh-pink on the inside) and it's terribly ugly. This lipstick is quite sheer and doesn't really cover up my odd-colored lips.

I would, however, buy it again. Just because it does last longer than the usual lipstick. If I top this off with my Make Up For Ever lipstick, it would last around 5 hours. I would use this lipstick just as a base for another lipstick.

Recommended for Medium Skin