Cover Girl Lash Blast 24 HR Mascara

3.2

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Not sure why people seem to dislike this so much. I have pretty short lashes & I like this for everyday use. I like the silicone brush with short bristles, I don't find it clumpy at all but I only use one or two thin coats & don't really go for huge lashes.

The fact you can't get if off doesn't bother me/I hadn't really noticed.

on 11/11/2013 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

worst mascara ever. Wish i could return it. Very goopy and hard to put on, and NEVER comes off! I used three different makeup removers and it still would not come off.

on 11/7/2013 10:13:00 AM

I bought this mascara yesterday and love it! It is definitely long lasting, very lengthening and and a decent amount of volume. After a few coats I still had zero clumps. This did not smudge or smear onto my eyelids. Another perk is there isn't a strong odor. I've found that a lot of drugstore mascaras have a funny smell when I first open them.
The only bad thing is the removal process. It just like taking a waterproof mascara off. It isn't terrible but just requires a little more work than a normal mascara (but worth it).

on 11/3/2013 7:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I've used all of the Lash Blast formulas and while the orange & purple tube are my favorites, the 24hr formula is good enough for me to use. I find this separates my lashes without clumping and gives them enough volume. Yes it is hard to take off, but it doesn't smudge, flake or budge on me all day. I would repurchase if I ran out.

on 10/30/2013 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara is good for volume that still looks natural. It is buildable to look more dramatic, but don't expect crazy fake-looking lashes. I have long thin lashes so I only wanted volume and that's exactly what this gave! Volume, with a little length, and just enough separating to look natural but beautiful. (I would not repurchase though because there are so many other mascaras I want to try)

on 10/22/2013 11:50:00 PM

I have asian lashes that are typical, straight, short, and wispy. It is hard to find a mascara that would not smudge on me. I ran out of my hg mascara, heroine long & curl and since it was hard to buy it in the states, I decided to get this mascara. It does what I want it to do, which is to hold my curl, however, it smudges very easily on me. The Heroine mascara does smudge but not as much as this. I will not repurchase again but if you don't have oily lids, it is a wonderful mascara as it does holds the curl, adds length, and some volume.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

There is nothing good to write about this mascara. Other Cover Girl mascaras are good (Clump Crusher, Lash Blast Waterproof, and one in the grey/silver tube is excellent)

Used it once and gave it to a friend, who is used to buying the cheap n nasty makeup (no pun intended)

:-(

on 10/17/2013 8:36:00 PM

I use the black brown shade which I absolutely love. When the tube says 24 hour, it means it. Sure, it's hard to get off. Face wash and water won't do it. I use a really good eye makeup remover or better yet, Vaseline with a cotton ball to get it off.

With even and quick strokes, it doesn't clump and is really buildable. You have to be quick though because it sets and that's what other users are finding that it clumps. This is a great mascara for the price. I get compliments on it constantly and have women asking which tube I use.

on 8/25/2013 4:17:00 PM

I have thin, stick-straight Asian eyelashes and it's hard finding a mascara that will hold a curl. This mascara will hold my curled eyelashes for an entire day and doesn't smudge on my oily eyelids. It thickens and gives volume to my wimpy eyelashes, but it's a little difficult to remove and the formula is extremely wet.

on 8/19/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used all sorts of different mascaras over the years and there is nothing quite like LB24hr. Every mascara I have used has always smudged and I was so excited to get this product because it has not disappointed me at all! Mascaras usually smudge on me and I can honestly say that this is the first one that hasn't done so and I'm not even exaggerating. It's not clumpy at all--even after a few coats and I actually find it easy to remove, contrary to what some people experienced. I usually use a eye makeup remover and a warm towel to make sure it's completely off. It is long-lasting and doesn't smell. I see myself using this for a very, very long time.