October 21, 2014 | 2040 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Fig Jam

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

OH. MY. GOD. This product is incredible!
I had always wanted to try one of Revlon's lip butters so I asked for two for my birthday. I managed to get Fig Jam and I was very impressed.
This is the perfect MLBB lip colour for a dark-skinned girl like me. It is so moisturizing and it gives just the right hint of colour. To me it's like a muted red with a lot of brown and a hint of peach.
I love this lip butter and I wear it almost everyday. I'm so sad that I'm nearly done the tube but I am definitely going to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by hodetovervannet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Like many of the lovely ladies on MUA, I am a big fan of the Revlon Lip Butters. They help make my small lips look more plump and full. Of all the lip products I have in my collection, these are the ones I use most because they are fool-proof. Really shiny, gives a hint of color and best of all, make my lips look more plump. In fact, Fig Jam is probably one of my favorite colors!

As for the color, Fig Jam is really beautiful and warm. It actually is very coffee-esque reddish peachy color but in soft and toned down way. In fact, it looks just like the lid! Haha... so THATS what the colored lid is for. (Thank goodness it's not as pigmented as the red colored one Red Velvet even though it appears to be just as dark in the tube.)

Fig Jam is a wearable warm nude that really flatters my NW15 skin tone and auburn hair. As far as nudes go, this is a great nude without looking washed out or dead.

Love the packaging. Clear plastic colored tube that shows what the actual lipstick looks like. Love it! You don't have to wonder what color you are reaching for anymore.

The hype for the Revlon Lip Butters is much deserved. So moisturizing and comfortable to wear in so many fun colors. I don't have them all yet but I think I will one day!

Revlon Lip Butters are to lips what Tarte Cheek Stains are to cheeks! Sheer, buildable and moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 4:58:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

I love this product to absolute pieces. The formula is perfect - buttery, non greasy and I don't need to apply lip balm underneath. The colour is a brown/ dark red that is sheer but very much build able and I like wearing it for a fall/winter slightly vampy look without the fuss and maintenance of lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by jordandean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a little late to the Lip Butter party but they were on sale at CVS this week for $2.99 after CVS bucks back so I decided to try Fig Jam. It strikes me as a slightly more pigmented version of Black Honey. It has such a nice luxurious feel but is more pigmented than my average tinted lip balm. It also seems to slightly tint my lips so even when it wears off my lips retain a little hint of color once the product is gone. I will definitely go check for other colors while this sale is on and might have to stick one in my Mom's stocking too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by lana103

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm going to marry this lip butter. Not only am I deeply in love with the color, I don't want to wipe it off because it feels sooo good. I'm walking around my room wearing pajamas and lipstick. Yet somehow, it feels right. I guess that's just how it is when you're in love.

Sincerely,
The future Mrs. Fig Jam Lip Butter

26 out of 28 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Fig Jam is a very flattering brownish red. I'm sure it would suit most skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My first Revlon Lip Butter was Gumdrop, a light lilac. I liked it enough to try more.
Fig Jam was one of them... and it went back.
The color is dark, yet sheer, brownberry-ish, but not very distinct. I like genuinely dark lipsticks (MAC Chestnut and Musky Amethyst, for example). But Fig Jam just did not look distinctive to me. I prefer a dark lipstick with more intensity. Fig Jam was just enh to me.
I now have 6 Lip Butters, and Fig Jam is not one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this colour. Of all the lip butters, it's the one that I've almost used up. It doesn't matter if your skin in dry or well exfoliated, Fig Jam always does the trick. You can wear ANY eye makeup you'd like, any type of clothing and it just works with everything in my opinion. VERY versatile colour! More of a brown with a red undertone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite lippies! I wear this everywhere. A beautiful brownish berry shade that's sheer enough to make this an everyday lip color. This is a color that would look good on most people. Love the moisturizing formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

I am Asian NC25-30. I'm really happy that I bought this. It reminds me a lot of Black Honey except Black Honey turns orange on me, whereas Fig Jam is just a pretty red-brown. It's sheer, almost a stain, and applies really easily - there is no frost. In fact, I'd say that this is what I always wanted a tinted lip balm to look, feel, and apply like. I put it on straight from the tube - no lining, no pre-moisturizing. It makes reapplication really easy. You can layer it so that the color becomes more saturated. The only ding, for me, is the smell. I can't abide perfumed lip products and this one is very sweet, cloying.