August 29, 2014 | 1678 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok so... I think i'm part of the few ones that didn't like at all this palette.
That HATED this palette.
First, i have to say i'm NC35, C4....
I really didn't understand why all the fuss about it and everyone talking about it's pigmentation and the beautiful colors!

REALLY???? PIGMENTATION? COLORS?

What I think about NAKED2 pigmentation and color:

Sheen... All it transfers to my skin is the sheen, the glitter part. And very light. The colors? It doesn't pop at all. It looks like i used a highlighter on my lids instead of eye shadow.
So I tried with primer, all i've got is more sheen. No color.
So no matter which color i use (besides the blackout and busted) they all look the same on my skin. I bought a $54 palette of eye shadows that look all the same!
And i'm not going to even talk about the mattes. The pigmentation is very very bad!
I'm soooo pissed off.
This item is one of my biggest regrets in make up shopping.

Never EVER going to buy this again.

People had asked where i bought it, thinking that it could be a fake naked... I bought at Sephora from the Venetian hotel. So no... It can't be a fake.
It's just a bad palette.
My 2012 sephora blockbuster is better than this. It doesn't have a lot of pigmentation, but i can build it up and the color pops. From this naked, all i've got was sheen.
I bought it knowing that most of the shadows were not mattes, but i was expecting different color shades.
Like for an example a golden shine, a greenish shine, a pinkish shine...
All i have is a light caramel/ivory shine.
Really hate to give bad review, but that's what i've experienced with NAKED2.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by MissBlueJay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Naked 2 Palette... Naked 2 Palette... Naked 2 Palette!

Everywhere I turned I seemed to hear this being said on youtube like a year or two ago. Finally got around to buying it and now I know why everyone talked so highly of this product!

The colours are a mixture of matte and shimmer.
All in the natural colour selection so it can suit anyone!
Hardly any fall-out!
The colour looks amazing! (especially with the urban decay eyeshadow primer)
The brush works wonders!
And the packaging is simple and good quality, nothing moves in this case!
I have had this palette for over a year now and I have not seen pan yet (dont know what that says about me)

For something that is great quality and you are wanting to start with neutrals, I SUGGEST this palette!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Becca5haw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this palette. I have had it for about 2 years, this is the only eye shadow that I use and I always like to put at least some shadow on my eyes however I have been trying to use my naked 3 since that came out. Anyway, I have only hit the base with one of the colors so it has lasted me a very long time so well worth the price. The colors I think are quite pigmented so there's no need to put a lot of product on your brush just make sure you're using a good brush. These shadows are all mainly shimmer except the highlight, black and a matte brown. I find that they stay put all day and night so there's no need for me to touch up. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by lovepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this as a gift from an amazing friend. I truly believe I could trash almost every other shadow I own, and this would keep me covered. There are enough options, matte and shimmer, lights and darks, to accomplish almost any look. The colors are very pigmented, and glide on amazingly. Made sure you tap your brush before applying, or you will get fallout when applying. I use this palette nearly every. There is not a single color in Naked 2 that I haven't found a use for. I can even use Tease to fill in my brows, and Blackout makes a great liner. All of the colors are just beautiful, and would likely flatter almost all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by sandnigga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love the colors in this palette. Very nice for a neutral look. My only complaint is that it includes a repeat of Half Baked from the original palette and there aren't enough mattes.

However, I don't know if it's just my palette but I've noticed a few of the eyeshadow pans falling out from the palette as if the glue used was really cheap or the material of the packaging can't hold the pans properly? Regardless it's annoying. I have to stay careful when I open the palette when one of the pans aren't secure and I have to remember to glue it back in, which is inconvenient. All of my other palettes don't have this problem so it's definitely this one. Otherwise it's a great palette, but since it can't stay still I wouldn't recommend taking this on a trip.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by mayssiworld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The Naked 2 is definitivly a must-have, with alots of matte or glittery shades that let you create a natural, neutral to smokey eye makeup. The colors are amazing, my fav's : ''Chopper'' - ''Half-Baked'' - ''Tease'' - ''Snakebite''. But they ate soooooo fally!! It is thought a little expensive, but can be affordable for some.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Shortcourt0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic palette. I received it as a gift about a year and a half ago and it is still going strong. None of the shades have broken and even through constant almost daily wear there is still plenty of product left. The versatility of this palette is great, very easy to create simple, yet beautiful, day and work looks as well as effortlessly transitioning to night looks. I love the nude base color, foxy, as well as bootycall, which I use to brighten up my inner corners. It's ridiculous how many looks you can achieve by using this palette and the colors blend really well. The staying power is quite good, and I have oily lids. Definitely would recommend this palette to anyone. A must have for any makeup collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by summerglow123

My favourite from the NAKED -series palettes. A nice everyday makeup palette, that has shadows that work well to work, school etc. with some darker colors you can use in evening makeups too.

The packaging is a lot better than in NAKED1, it stays much cleaner and nicer, and feels like better quality too.

Would maybe repurchase but i belive i dont need to in a looong time from now!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Addictedxx24

I love this naked palette. It was my first purchase of the naked trio. Loved all the shades. Shortly after, the black shadow chip fell out when I opened it! Hadn't used it for a bit and I was trying to pry it open, 5 shadow chips fell out all over the carpet and broke!!!! I took pictures and hope to have it replaced by Urban Decay (probably won't happen but I can hope). I was happy that at least my favorite, verve, stayed in place! My absolute favorite shade!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

LOVE this palette, the colours are pigmented, great quality and last all day. You can choose between day and night looks and mix and match the colours to create natural, quirky or seductive eyes. Colours in Naked2 are more bronze colours and all these colours are perfect for green eyes. I feel that I move towards using Tease for the day which I apply in the crease and then blend out. Then just play around with the other colours! Great product!