December 20, 2014 | 1453 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by kimmaria

I have an Asian skin complexion and overall I would say the colours are definately VERY neutral on my eyelids. At first when I got it I wasn't too happy with how similar all the colours look on me and how there was SO many shimmers. I was planning on to return it and get my own customised MAC eye shadow pallete...that I will definitely all use and be worth my money
Over time I got use to it. I found that all the browns look professional for everyday (goodbye crazy eye-shadow colours).
It lasted approximately 6 hours more or less. Colours are good. If there was fall out it would be the glitter. Wish they had darker mattes instead of all these shimmers and wish there was a better hi-light eye-shadow...like really skin colour eye-shadow?
Price was up there. I got it for about 72 Canadian. Came with four small eye-shadow primer.
Packaging was nice and sturdy. Mirror was nice and huge. Dual eye-shadow brush is good. You can do whole looks on that brush alone.
Overall: great for everyday neutral looks. Would I buy it again? Probably not cause I find most colours similar and get bored of that same brown taupe neutral look...
But if you are deciding to get Naked 1,2 or 3...get either 1 or 2. 3 was way too rosey and neutral...and really their black eye-shadow with red glitter looks gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Rosiethevegan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this! But the mirror is falling out and the brush broke

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by viikee

best palette ever!!! the combinations are endless, i love this palette and i use it on a daily basis. all the shadows are very nicely pigmented and work well together. i love the brush that was included in the palette as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by danielled65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really do love this and the quality, pigmentation and color versatility are all great but unfortunatley most of them dont go well with my pale pinky skin tone. This was the first taupe/cool tone palette ive ever bought and now I'm realizing they just arent for me. I still use it but its not ideal for travel because I cant only use this palette, I have to pair it with warmer shadows. So far naked 3 is my favourite and naked 1 is also very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by EffyG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of all three Naked palettes, this one is my absolute favorite. I own both the Naked 1 and 2 and definitely find myself reaching for this one more. It is a lot less warm to me than the other palettes (although none of the palettes are completely cool toned). I also like the colors more and they go on smoother than the ones in the 1st palette. Overall this is my staple palette.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Out of all three of my NAKED palettes, this is the one I can do the most without. I feel like I can't create that many different looks with this palette. Almost all the shades are shimmery and cool/greyish toned. It's too similar to the first NAKED palette in my opinion, but that's just me. The pigmentation is good though, as with all other UD shadows.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I feel this (along with all the Naked palettes) is over-hyped and WAY overpriced for the quality and variety of colors offered. Naked 2 seemed like it would be great with it's trendy metal packaging and array of neutral shades. Unfortunately, they are nearly all shimmer with only about 2 matte shades. Although neutral looking in the palette, once applied these shadows create a shimmery mess! The only shade I'm using from this palette is 'Tease', a soft taupe color which is matte!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I contemplated buying this for a while but I am so happy I did. It is $60cdn so it isn't cheap. The colours are so outstanding and they stay on so well!! The darks are so dark and are so blendable!! This palette works so well for my cool olive skin tone and is so versatile that it is my go to palette to bring on every vacation. You can go from daytime makeup to smokey eye makeup no problem!! When used with UD eye primer it stays on all day and night with no creasing. I am just so impressed with the colour payoff and very little fallout. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Isaberura

My first ever urban decay palettes. I love it. It stays all day even without eye primer, and very pigmented too. I love this palette better than the first one because I like the color combination is more wearable than the first one.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

While I do like the palette I don't think it's amazing nor is it worth the hefty price. 50 bucks in my opinion is pricey for eyeshadow. The colors didn't really wow me, I like many others just fell into the hype from the makeup gurus. I definitely want to try the 3rd palette I'd say save your money on this. The colors are very bendable though