September 30, 2014 | 1597 users online

Scrubs - Queen Helene - Oatmeal N' Honey Natural Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by peaches095

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is amazing!!!! this is the only that i use. It's gentle and not too harsh and not too soft... Good enough to get all the dirt off ur skin. It smells AMAZING! if u dont like sweet smell or is sensitive to sweet smells, u may not like the smell of this. But overall it's amazing and i love it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by flee43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was eager to buy a product that was natural, kind to the face, but gave it the kind of scrubbing that it deserved. At first, I smelled it thinking that it smelled alright after a quick sniff. But when I arrived home, the smell was simply awful. Whether it was a bad batch or a sensitive nose (either one could have been the cause), I decided to brave it for the sake of clean skin. While I held my breath for most of the scrubbing process, the fine grains felt much like St. Ives, as many other reviewers have also mentioned, meaning, it felt a little rough to the skin. A little finer than St. Ives so there wasn't the feeling of "I'm rubbing sand on my face," but nonetheless, after I got out of the shower, my face felt a little tight. As I wasn't too fond of the smell and it simply lingered the rest of the night, I decided to return it. It would have also been nice to have a flip-cap but then again, a twist-cap wasn't really so bad. Just a preference. However, I can see how this scrub can be something to love. If you're fond of the smell (smells more like perfume than oatmeal and honey) and you're looking for a St. Ives-like feel, I would definitely try this out. Otherwise, I would look elsewhere or perhaps try the Mint version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I love it! if you like gritty scrubs like St. Ives you will love this because this is finer than the St. ives and it works just as great. I also love the subtle fresh scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I have the pomegranate one too and they both are similar...nothing that great. I guess because it's a grittier scrub, it is sloughing off dead skin cells, but I don't notice anything that great about my skin when I use this. I probably do it twice a week, and it's temporarily softer afterwards but my skin is still my skin (acne flare-ups, oily, etc.). The smell isn't terrible but it's kinda bland? I dunno. It's ok for when your skin needs a little scrub-down but it's nothing spectacular. I think it's probably a lot better for the body than the face. Need to try that instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by UhhSpork

This is great...switched to this from St. Ives and I love it. The grit is much more fine, and it smells really good! Possible HG item... I wish it had a flip cap though :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by lilacdisco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this recently because I knew that I should exfoliate, and I wanted to deviate from my St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I personally love the scent, so that was a plus. My skin is also very sensitive, so anything "honey and oatmeal" tends to treat my skin right.

So I tried this, along with a new regimen of removing my makeup with witch hazel, and let me tell you-- my skin looks amazing! I wasn't sure if it was the witch hazel or the scrub, so one day I skipped the scrub and went straight to my moisturizer. The next day I woke up with about 2 pimples (still less than I used to get without the witch hazel, but more than I was recently used too). I used the scrub that night again, and they started to go away.

There's a lot of product for such little money that there really is no downside to trying this! The particles that exfoliate are so small that you can control how much scrubbing you need/want just by adjusting the pressure you use to rub it on your face. It also says on the tube that it can be used daily. I was skeptical, but I tried it and now it's a daily stable in my skin care regimen.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 5:48:00 AM More reviews by JessMolesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i like this scrub. it makes my skin feel really nice. the smell is a bit weird but not that bad. i use it once a week and it doesn't irritate my skin. i wouldn't buy this again just because i would like to find something that i absulutely love.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by sunset8

I have dry skin right after I wash it, and if I don't scrub properly, I get a lot of patches on my face and makeup does not look good that day. I love this product because the particles aren't too big that it's too rough on my skin and it doesn't leave out big patches of dry skin that I only find out about after I put my moisturizer on. It also gives me a more moisturized feel to my face, and even though it doesn't really last if I don't put moisturizer on right away, it feels really good in my skin. I love the smell as well, it sort of reminds me of chocolate, even though it's supposed to be an oatmeal and honey scrub, haha!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Marian93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

really good. smells awesome

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by ashswonderland

I bought this scrub a few days ago. i was originally going to purchase st. ives the blemish blackhead one. but i saw this one and decided to give it a shot. it was about 25 cents cheaper than st ives which is a good thing. the packaging is ok i dont like the twist off lid very much. the scrub itself is awesome it smells pretty good i like the smell better than st ives. the exfoliators in QH are so fine its like sand but that is a good thing u can control if u want a little or alot of exfoliation. it only takes very little product to apply to entire face. After application my face is smooth and feels moisturized i havent had to put a moisturizor on after using this scrub. this scrub has helped minimize my pores a bit and it also seems to help with blackheads even though it doesnt make those claims thats just been my experience with it. i would reccomend this its fairly cheap i got mine at heb for 2.79 thats the only place ive seen this product and if u dont like it return it. i am swtiching from st ives to QH