Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.7

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I saw a lot of hype around this profuct on yt and thought to try it out
The colour medium was a good match as an under eye concealer
I found the formula to be thick and difficult to blend making it look slightly cakey
The sponge applicator is not ideal as it is being reused multiple times

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great product! Goes on seamlessly and blends right in with skin tone with just a very, very slight need for blending. Covers all flaws and looks very natural. Great price too!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been searching for a concealer that covered my dark under eye circles for years! One of my friends is a makeup artist and she said this concealer was her "holy grail" of makeup concealers. Boy, was she right! I bought this yesterday from Ulta and tried it this morning and man does it make you look wide awake! And it covers my dark circles! I am amazed at how much coverage this allows me. I bought the shade Fair/Light and also bought the brightener (haven't use this one yet).

One thing I will say is that after about 30 minutes I started seeing lines right under my lower lash line...I'm starting to think my SmashBox Pro makeup Primer is the cause. This creasiness under my eyes happens every time, not just with this concealer.

I would definitely buy this concealer again (when I run out) and would highly recommend it to anyone!

I've been on a search lately for a great under eye concealer, and this one wins! Ive been using this product for the past week as suggested by my cousin who's a MUA. It has great coverage and lasts me the whole day (I have pretty oily skin). When I first applied, it had a tingling feeling, so just FYI. It's probably the product working in terms of the "age rewind" part. I'm a big fan of anti aging products so we will see how this works out in the long run! Definitely a great product for the price. And its super compact so you can certainly stick it in your purse/clutch and go!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Unlike a lot of reviewers, I'm not a fan of this product. It didn't cover my dark circles and it gets cakey very easily. I also hate the applicator, which is messy and unsanitary. I have bluish circles that are hereditary and very pronounced. I wasn't expecting miracles, but I did expect at least some coverage and for the area under my eyes to brighten when using this concealer. I probably should have purchased a darker shade although I went with Light because I have a light neutral complexion. I'm a bit baffled because there are a ton of youtube videos demonstrating this concealer and raving about its performance. I don't understand this at all. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I was excited to hope that a drugstore concealer might work for me so I had no qualms about purchasing it. However, I found the applicator messy and unwieldy and completely useless for the task. It dispenses far too much product, which then hardens on the soft end of the applicator. When I want to use it the next time, I have to unclog the cottony end and even one turn dispenses far too much product. So it's a complete shambles. However, I could live with this if only this concealer performed well. As soon as I set it with loose powder, it settled into my fine lines and there were definitely cakey spots, which were really unattractive. I had to use some Simple Micellar water to remove it and start over. As for concealer, I really like Urban Decay Cream Concealer, which is very blendable and brightens my undereye area considerably. It doesn't completely cover my circles, but it definitely eliminates the bluish cast and makes me look well rested. It also doesn't cake when set with loose powder. This is my HG concealer. I've purchased it numerous times and I was actually looking for a cheaper dupe when I purchased this Maybelline Age Rewind product. But this experiment was a completely failure. I've relegated the Age Rewind concealer to a drawer in my bathroom, where all the products that have proved to be epic fails go to die. I should have returned it to the store but I lost my receipt and Walgreens isn't good about returning money for used cosmetics. Perhaps next time, I'll buy my products at Ulta, where the return policy is more generous. All in all, this product is a no go for me. It doesn't do the job and anything that exaggerates the lines around my eyes is definitely a no no. The last thing I want is to look older, lol! I've found a concealer that works for me and although it's considerably more expensive, I don't mind paying more for a product that actually does what it claims. I'm at a loss to understand all the positive reviews Age Rewind has accrued. I must not be applying it right. However, I've been using makeup for more than 40 years, so I perhaps it's the product's fault and not mine. I don't seem to have any issues with the UD concealer. I definitely don't recommend this product. Try the UD concealer instead. You won't be sorry.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product is amazing!!! I have mine in the shade medium.
I love it because:
It never creases on me (I never powder)
Best coverage!
Looks like skin!

Decent stuff. I like how thin/liquid it is. Looked a little bit dry on me at first, so I went and bought the (amazing) elf hydrating undereye primer and layered it over that, and it's perfection. The sponge tip I find convenient, and I use my ring finger to blend it in a bit better. Top it off with a little powder (which it still looks good either way if I don't ) and it is very natural looking. I appreciate that this has no scent or shimmer, I prefer to use shimmer optionally in my illuminating powder if I'm going for a glow look that day. Good product overall, and reasonably priced. I would buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have somewhat dry under eyes and the second I put this on it makes the dryness super obvious when it wasn't before putting it on, so for me it's a total fail.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG concealer! I have it in the shade fair/light and it is a 5 star product. I bought Urban Decay Naked concealer recently as a splurge item for myself and I returned it. I will not be using a new concealer in the near future. This does everything I want concealer too for under my eyes and even covers nicely on the face. It does not crease but I do set with ELF under eye setting powder. This stays in place all day and looks fantastic when I go to take it off at night. I don't really have dark circles but I do have some bags in the morning and this makes me alive and rested! I'm 26 and I am starting to get minor small lines under my eyes but this erases them! I will repurchase.

Totally agree with prev review. This is junk. I cannot believe the reviews. Looks cheap, feels cheap, smells cheap. I suppose after using Touche Eclat, Charlotte T, La Mer, Cle de Peau etc.....what should I expect? A new car for Christmas perhaps but that's not happening. It's not a dupe for any of those...sorry folks. Save your money and invest. All of the above which I've mentioned have lasted me up to - or even over - one year! Cheerio ladies.

Video Reviews & Tutorials