November 1, 2014 | 714 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by miamiamay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't have major dark circles *knock wood* but my under eyes are kinda purple-y and tired looking. I bought the Brightener shade to make me look more awake- it really does work!
The concealer comes in a twist up sponge thing that I actually really like. It dispenses just the right amount of product. On, it looks natural and doesn't cake. It makes me look like I got a ton of sleep! After about 4 hours, the product collected a bit in the corner of my eyes :( but I touched it up and it blended back.
It's a little sheer, but then again I got the Brightener shade. I also don't like the price ($10!) but I guess I'll see how long it lasts me. Overall, this is a great product that worked for me! I'd definitely try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by shelby22b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So recently, I've been getting dark circles and I needed something to help cover them up and heal them. I watched meganrosette and rachhloves rave about this product on youtube, so I decided to buy it.

I really like this concealer. Not only does it cover my nasty dark circles, it brightens up my under-eye area and makes it look like I had a pretty freaking great night's sleep. I was amazed and pretty excited that I tried this concealer because it made my whole face look brighter and better than it ever has before.

The sponge is really cooling and soft, just perfect for the under-eye area. To apply it, you don't need much because a little goes a long way. It also has great lasting power, so don't worry about how long it will stay on your face for because it will stay where it's applied.

The reasons why I gave it 4/5 lippies was because it cost me at least $11 CAN to purchase this, which I was not too keen on. But hey, if it's a great product, I don't blame the company for the high price if they know it's a consumer favourite. The other reason is that it's kind of thick and can settle into these creases/lines that I have under my eyes and just makes my eye area look a little too cakey. Plus I have an oily eye area, so the thickness doesn't help at all with that issue. So I now know to use very little of the product for my under-eyes.

Overall, this is great and I'll most likely be purchasing this product in the future :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this. i bought the shade fair and wow i was blown away, i had to get it after seeing all of my favorite beauty gurus on youtube use it. this has pretty good coverage and does help my undereye circles and brighten my face up. and its such a creamy consistancy blends good. check this stuff out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by spoofles

I had bought this in Neutralizer and only used it a few times. I have started using this again regularly and I really love the look I get from it. I use it as a highlighter on the chin, forehead, down the bridge of my nose, on the cupid bow area and on top of my MAC pro longwear NW20 concealer on my under eye area. I love how it brightens my face and slightly tones down the pink in my NW20 concealer. I also use this along the tops of my cheekbones as a highlight. I apply it with the applicator it comes with and use a damp beauty blender to blend it in. It does not cake or crease and is long lasting. I would definitely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by vintjus

I am very, very disappointed by this concealer. It got soooo many good reviews online that I gotta try it. I bought in medium shade and perfectly matches my skin tone. I gotta say, It is really easy to blend and doesn't look cakey at all.
HOWEVER, it does not last long. I put this concealer and seal it with powder at 6 pm, and for about 2-3 hours later my panda eyes 're back! Urgghhh...
And like everybody else said, that weird applicator looks soooo unhygienic. Tho, that's not a problem for me since they said it is bacteria free.
Overall, I would not buy this concealer ever again! FYI, I've tried so many concealer from revlon photoready, nyx jar concealer, coastal scents concealer palette, and by far this one got the worst staying power. So, so, so disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ATay7

I bought this product because I needed something new to cover up my dark puffy undereyes, and I was very impressed! PROS: This product is creamy, VERY blendable, light-medium natural coverage, and can stand alone with no foundation for good natural coverage. CONS: gets a bit oily, but not too bad. I was previously using Hard Candy Glamoflauge, but I must say I'm more impressed with this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very surprised but I love this product. I usually don't have much luck with drugstore concealers and foundations. I am NC40-42 and bought Medium. A little goes a very long way for me. I don't have very dark circles but my undereye area is noticeably slightly darker than the rest of my face. I don't see myself using up this tube within the next year or two even with daily usage. I just dab a small amount under my eyes and smooth it out with a concealer brush then set it with a powder. It lasts pretty much all day and makes me look more awake. It doesn't look grey on me like many drugstore products. I am 34 years old and no kidding but ever since I started using this, I've met several people who assume I am anywhere from 15-21. I look younger than my age (I am slim, no crows feet, have a bit of a babyface) but I do believe this product plays a role. In case you are curious, I tried this Kim Kardashian style and although it looked decent in person, it didn't photograph well with flash. It looked too unnatural in pics...perhaps with a darker shade, it would be better.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really good for highlighting and concealing a bit, but i dont find it really conceals my dark circles but more brightens to slightly demising the look, the shade i got was "neutraliser"
price is veryy pricey, around 12$

very light and thin formula, doesnt crease though :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this off All Cosmetics Wholesale for a very cheap price. I thought it was going to be very thick and high coverage but is actually quite a thin consistency and does not have the highest coverage. The thing that annoys me about most concealers is that I can feel them on my skin, and this one isn't as creamy/heavy feeling as most concealers, so its my go-to for now. Packaging is very unsanitary.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by cadubois4

I use the illuminating shade as a highlighter in my contour/highlight routine - forehead, bridge of nose, pie shape under eyes/cheeks, side of nose, upper lip, chin, sides of upper jaw. The applicator is great! It makes the product go on very easily and smoothly and distribute evenly. A little goes a long way and it blends easily with a beauty blender. Really nice way to finish my contor/highlight routine.