July 28, 2014 | 1693 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Creme Brulee

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by JessPotter

Although I prefer the Maybelline Color Whispers to these, Creme Brulee is a beautiful tinted balm. It is a light caramel color (think more of a shimmery beige) and is very flattering on my fair skintone. This is one of the more sheer LB's, which is great since I'm not looking for much color. It is moisturizing and soft, but not very glossy. Overall, I like this and will repurchase when it runs out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

I wanted to love this so bad, but it just did not live up to its hype. The color is very pretty, but is very light. The formula itself is nice, it's very rich and moisturizing, but to the point of being too much. Just like butter on the lips :) Maybe that's the point, but it really took away from the staying power and I always need to re-apply it.
I prefer Maybelline's color whispers to this one for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Pinklady1984

I LOVE this lipstick! The perfect nude on me. It feels amazing on the lips and wears really nicely. It doesn't last long at all (an hour max) but I didn't expect it to. I will definitely be buying more colours

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by bisco

I heard so many rave reviews about this, and it really didn't live up to the standard it's been given. At least for me anyway. The separation of pigment really showed through on this one. I also believe my lips are too pink and pigmented for this shade to do anything. I might as well have taken concealer and Vaseline and mixed it together. I would have gotten the same look, hands down. Even more annoying, I waited & waited to get this. Every drug store or store I went to, always had the leftover opened/damaged ones. And I can go on a rant about opening cosmetics and swatching them in store, but I won't. I should mention I love almost all the butters I've gotten, but this one was a bummer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by MellowJello20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

A beautiful nude for fair skin! This is my 7th Revlon Lip Butter purchase (I love them SO MUCH) and I am please with the color. I would expect a nude like this to come off much more sheer, but creme brulee is actually pretty pigmented. Beautiful and moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Somehow I feel this is not as pigmented as the rest of lipbutters. Color is a pretty beige caramel but fades away really really fast. And since this is a light color it doesn't show a lot on my lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

Meh its okay. Doesn't last very long and is a bit too shimmery.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by rosenkreutz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the colour of this lip butter! It looks gorgeous on me. It's funny as when I first bought lip butters, I wasn't very into nude shades and used to think, "Ew, who on earth would want nude lips?" Haha. I've definitely changed since then. To me, this has a toffee smell as well, which is nice. I love how moisturising this feels on my lips. It gives my lips a soft, bronze-y and nude look which I love. It stays on for a few hours - not that long though. It says even less with eating and drinking. However, I love it overall for the colour and how moisturising it is. I would purchase this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by bobby

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It looked like I was wearing nothing. A total waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I purchased mine based on the swatches I had seen online. I was pretty disappointed because this shade was not for me. I love the Revlon Lip Butter line in general, but 'Creme Brulee' was far too sheer and slightly frosty for my taste. Because of it's sheer and almost translucent colour, the natural colour of your lips will definitely alter the appearance of this. On me, it made my lips look sickly and washed me out. I gave it 2/5 because it feels nice on the lips and has great moisture content.