October 25, 2014 | 1583 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Niza9

This color is my favorite out of all the lip butters, next to Berry Smoothie. I really like that this shade does not contain any shimmer and is very creamy. Out of all the colors, I believe this one applies much more smoothly and very evenly. This is a good option if you are starting to experiment with different lip colors. It is a very natural looking color, yet it is very noticeable and quite beautiful. It is a great every day lip color and it is a very pretty color for the fall. I strongly recommend this shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by sreyes21

I like it, but i'm not in love with it. I have been on the hunt for a MLBB lip color for everyday wear, and I thought that after reading all the good reviews and seeing it on others, that this would be it.

I don't hate it. I still think it's a nice color and it feels moisturizing, but I do feel it pulls off as more brown on me. I think it suits other skin tones better. I would prefer a little more pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by madein83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful pinky brown neutral color. It really is a "MLBB" for me which is great since it has been a long while since I've found one. I mainly bought this product cause I wanted to purchase another Revlon Lip Butter (Sweet Tart was my first buy during the summer months) that I can use in the fall/winter, but Pink Truffle is pretty much a seasonal color which is a plus. It was a toss up for me cause I was debating on on getting this or Sugar Plum, but the reviews on this made me feel like this one would be a better buy. Though I do plan on getting Sugar Plum in the near future :)

I purchased this at Target which was about $6 and some change which is a little cheaper than Walgreens or Walmart or other drugstores (believe me, I've checked). Although Walgreens had a buy one, get one half off a few weeks ago so that could be something to check out if it's still available.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Jessica24601

I have purchased roughly 8 lip sticks in the past 3 months because I am 37 now and trying to get out of wearing only gloss. I do a real heavy mascara-ed eye and often line my lids and sometimes my lower water-line. You get the picture as my onus is always on my eyes. Mascara is my vice when it comes to make up (I buy a new one every 3 wks and always have atleast 4 on the go, not to mention 3 coats each eye because my lashes are thin but luckily long, but sparse as heck!!). I do not wear shadow, blush or foundation. That being said I put a LOT of emphasis on my eyes and lips only. Pink Truffle out of all of the MANY I've purchased in the past few weeks is the only one I DEF will repurchase. I am part East Indian, so half the year my skin is beige-ish, but summer months more brown with red undertones. My reg lip color is brown and this is MLBB for me. Just the right amount of "shimmer" but sooo subtle (as I am too old to pull off frost and or sparkle), yet the right amount of subtle (pinkish but with mega brown undertone) color to blend into my lips. I am in transition from being a gloss girl to lipstick woman so this is the perfect go between. My lips are left feeling smooth, hydrated and have a nice shine all at the same time. LOVE this color and hope they do NOT dis-continue anytime soon. I know it can look good on ALL skin types too and not just mine because of that perfect mix of pink and brown. My new HG in DAY and NIGHT lip color. Revlon may not be my go to for mascara, but it is for lips at the drug store. Just perfect!! Enjoy ladies. Xo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by rockkchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

my new HG MLBB! this officially replaced peach parfait as my most reached for lip product! and i have indian vanity case to thank for it!
this is the perfect shade for my nc25 skin, not sure if it'll look as good on fairer skin tone though as i have read some reviews and some say that i can look quite muddy on some certain skin tone

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by mickansley123

This is my holy grail lipstick! I am so in love with the hydration, shine and color it gives to your lips! Crazy pretty and fun to wear:)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is just meh for me. Similar to the other Lip Butters, I find the texture too thick and cloying on the lips. Like other reviews have said, this shade is very close to "natural" for most people so it's basically a tinted lip balm. The packaging is annoying - the base is very short so it's hard to grasp it to get the lid off. Also, the swivel mechanism stopped working after only a few uses. Overall, I've found Revlon Lip Butters to be either underwhelming (like this one) or overwhelming (too bright and garish, e.g. Cherry Tart). EDIT: this dries out my lips badly.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by MamaChoobie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite go-to lip product. I wear it over other lipsticks for extra shine and moisture, and it looks very nice by itself. Feels great, smells yummy. I'm going through these like crazy; Revlon: don't stop making these, please!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by imasocalgirl

I'll pass. Too brownish for me. Poduct works more like a color lip balm. I may purchase it again, but in a different shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by wickedful

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It's a balm and lipstick in one!! It goes on so smooth and the color is perfect. The perfect mix of pink and nude and it will go with any style make-up I put on. I also appreciate the fact that it's not shimmery.

I sadly ran out of it already and have been trying to get as much as I could out of the tube with my lip brush until I buy another one. So my only thing about it is that I wish it did stay longer on my lips throughout the day because I think this is why I ran out of it so fast.

It is a little bit on the pricey side for a lipstick (paid about $9 at Walmart; I saw it for $12 at London Drugs today whoa) but it is worth it. I wish there was a huge sale on it sometime so I can buy like 3 of them!