December 18, 2014 | 1716 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hervana

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by SuperGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really expected a lot more from this blush, since I love Benefit's other boxed blushes so much. I had heard great things about this, so decided to pick it up, and although I definitely don't hate it, I don't love it either. The color is very subdued and natural, and I prefer something a little "punchier" I guess. The pigmentation is there, it's just such a light color to start with that it can get a little lost. It's not something I would buy again if I run out.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is actually a really beautiful blush. I have really pale skin so its sometimes hard to find a pink blush that compliments my skin tone without looking harsh. Initially I was worried the colour wouldn't show up, as it swatched very sheer on my hand. The color payoff when applied to my cheeks is definitely sheer, but its very buildable. The color is a beautiful soft light pink. It looks great against my light skin tone, its not too obvious but it gives a liveliness to the cheeks. Its very natural and feminine looking on, and goes beautifully with any makeup look. I think on darker skin tones it would be a lovely pink highlighting blush as well.
I found it lasted most of the day without splotching or fading, which is a problem I usually encounter with blushes, so thats a plus! This is definitely my go-to pink blush for everyday! I just love the packaging too, benefit has really cute blush packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by elcoolj

This is the first Benefit product I've ever used and I am relatively happy with it.

First of all, the packaging is REALLY cute as with all Benefit products. The colour comes out really nice on my fair skin. It has a slight bit of shimmer and gives a nice natural light pinkish hue.

I paid $34 for this so it was on more of the expensive side. I don't care for the brush that comes with it. I use my own blush brush instead. The colour doesn't have that much lasting ability. It seems to fade after 4-5 hours.

I am happy with this product but I will probably try a different Benefit blush instead next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by sophie94

Love this blush! I am a huge fan of benefits boxed powders and this one does not disappoint. I swirl a brush in the colours and it gives the nicest natural pink flush of colour! It smells great too and like all benefit products the packaging is too die for!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 6:04:00 AM More reviews by melisaberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The packaging is cute, a white, pink, and purple cardboard box, flip-top, and mirror inside. Some people say the packaging is bulky and inconvenient for travel, but for me the packaging is very appealing, unique and fits perfectly in my palm. However I find the mirror is too small to use, I use another compact when touching up my face with this product. The good thing is the small angled brush works perfectly fine. I had a doubt about it on the first time, but it just works very well.

The price is quite expensive, for Rp 350.000,- (USD 35 in my country) I get 8 grams of product. Inside, It has 4 different shades - lucky shell, divine peach, heavenly rose and berry delight. I swirl them together before sweeping it on my cheek, I believe I could use each shade individually, just pick the color with a very small brush, but I feel it takes too much works. If I look closely, I see a very fine shimmer in it, but on my cheek it goes completely matte.

The color is very hard to describe, on some days it looks peach on my skin, dare I say I look bronze. On different day it looks pink with a slight coral tone in it, on another day it looks pink with a lot of purple tone. I think the color changes depends on what shade I pick the most with the brush and what color lipstick I use on that day. Every application pleasantly surprise me. But basically no matter what color shows up, it always gives me a ‘lit from within look’, a beautiful wash of color, natural and soft, never too heavy.

The pigmentation is quite nice, not the most pigmented but not completely colorless either. It goes on sheer but I can build it on my NC25 skin. However, for darker skin ladies this product might not show up very well on your skin tone, try Bella Bamba or Coralista instead. Longevity is good, I wear it for about 5 hours in hot humid weather and it is not disappear (maybe having oily skin helps too, blush sticks better on my skin).

One of the downside is, the smells is very weird, a sour lilac smell, some might like it but I just can’t enjoy it. I think the ‘sour’ smell comes from the brush, I hope it disappear someday. Overall I enjoy using this blush very much.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by jennakeilty

Its a nice natural blush but it's not very pigmented but its a beautyfull color

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by NewFoundLuv4MU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this product! The only reason I didn't give it all 5's is that for the price, I feel it should last a little longer. I work 12 hour shifts & feel as though the color fades within a few hours. If you don't mind touching up then no worries! Love the packaging.. it's totally cute but totally functional! Also love that this blush is like a little color wheel.. To use the colors individually you would have to use a really small brush.. but I use all the colors with a blush brush & love it! This is my everyday blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For some reason, I never really paid much attention to this blush. I've always been in love with Coralista and Dallas, and even have Georgia, Dandelion, Thrrrob & Bella Bamba, but for some reason, I was never really drawn to this blush. Well, I finally took a plunge and bought it the other day, and oh my God, am I glad I did!! This blush is BEAUTIFUL. It has such a pretty, natural finish. And is great for every day looks. It is now my go to blush, and I plan on wearing it often. It smells sooooo good, too. It comes off as a lilac-ish scent to me. Once again, Benefit did it! Of course, this blush is on the high-end side. It's $28, which in the beginning made me cringe. But now that I have so many of their boxed powders, and I use them very often, I have realized that I'm not even going to come close to hitting pan for quite a while, so if you ask me, you get your money's worth. Their boxed powders are probably my favorite things they have to offer - as well as their awesome concealers!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lissmorleyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i love this blush. I like how its not one solid colour, several different tones of pink in one to create a beautiful flush of pink. I would recommend for any skin tone and type. It smells beautiful, not over powering. It can be sheer or deep depending on how much you put on. GO ON JUST TRY IT

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by miranorris

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is really perfect for an everyday natural look!
Its a peachy pink colour and it has a really lovely smell to it!
I'm pretty confident it'll look great on most skin tones!

Def a must buy!