Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight In Paris 01

4.6

ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, PARAFFIN, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 6/12/2014 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This was my first gel eyeliner and I LOVE IT! It's so easy to use and goes on your lids so easily. It dries up quickly though so you'll have to apply it quickly. I guess that's the only bad thing about this eyeliner. Otherwise it's bloody fabulous. Oh, it also comes off pretty easily as well and it doesn't even stain your skin (like liquid eyeliner does) so I am very very pleased with this product.

on 4/15/2014 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought 3 pots (w two essence eyeliner brushes... 2 in case I lose 1!!), just in case it was d/c'ed, at Ulta which I decided I was going to buy all they had if I found it....this is awesome!! Very black & very waterproof. Essence is a brand worth checking out, I plan to try some other products in this line the next time I visit Ulta. I always passed their display, passing it off as a cheapo line without much selection or quality, but obviously I was greatly mistaken. Their black liquid waterproof eyeliner is awesome too if they do d/c the gel then I'd suggest trying it!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is my first gel liner (used to buy the ones pen shaped) and I absolutely love this thing. It stays on long, doesn't smudge, I have it in black and it's amazing. The price is really good for what you get so I'm planing to get this one again when I run out of it, since eyeliner is one thing I couldn't ditch when it comes to make up :)

SO this is the best liner i have ever used, and I live off of eyeliner, i swatched it and it doesn't budge even with soap you have to use makeup remover, so I think it's safe to say that you could go swimming with this baby. I have the black jar and i apply it with a pointy sonia kashuk brush i got from Target, and to make it even better the company is cruelty free!!!!! YAY! Definitely amazing!

on 3/9/2014 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

HG eyeliner. Perfection, never comes off unless you use makeup remover, great pigmentation and super easy to apply!

on 3/6/2014 11:02:00 AM

MacPeester I just got some a couple days at Fred Meyer! I was not too happy with this eyeliner in the black color. Gel eyeliners I put on before I put my contacts in because the liner almost always sticks to my contacts. This liner kind of balls up on my waterline in some places and then manages to get on my contacts throughout the day which drives me crazy! I will probably never re-purchase.

on 3/4/2014 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

HELP!! This product seems to be discontinued.. Can't find it on their website, sent them an e-mail and waiting for them to reply. But I do see recent posts.. I live in NL and it's out of store. If I would have known I would have stashed!! So sad; I hope it will be renewed or something. Does anybody know?

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I can't belive I have not reviewed this product yet! I have had it for over a year and it still not empty or dried out like the Mac gel pot gets. its very black stays in place easy to remove with a makeup remover of your choice (I use origins oil cleanser or ponds) it will give you clean lines or you can smudge it very quickly, cause it sets fast. but over all cheap large size and works well. Just as good as the more expensive gel pots if not better.

on 2/15/2014 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I'm so amazed by Essence products! Can't go wrong with this gel liner, comparable to the well love Maybelline liners but a fraction of the cost. I paid $3 or $4 CAN for this at Shoppers Drug Mart.

on 2/6/2014 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is honestly the best gel liner I have tried. Previously I had tried a couple of gel liners from drugstore to high end, but none of those add up to the essence one!! I hate glossy finishes on my liner, and I LOVE the fact that this has a matte finish. I got mine from Ulta for no more than $3!!! Def bang for your buck