April 24, 2014 | 1022 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express Colossal Cat Eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is actually better than the original colossal. I LOVE the cat eye look… but volume? Nada.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Bellaxbeauty

I love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look. It does a good job of separating my lashes and lengthening my lashes. It doesn't give much volume but it's not a problem if you don't want volume.I apply two coats when I want them to look more flirty. It gives a natural look which I like very much. I would definitely repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by lisaeberling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Not impressed. Odor IS TERRIBLE! And im usually not bothered by cosmetic smells. My lashes are sparce so i cant say much for performance except that it made my Lashes i have clump together,and it dries kinda dry and flakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by samgv

I love this mascara, I hae been using it for the longest of time. My first impression of it was that even though it was named colossal, it didn't give crazy volume. The part that really got me was the whole Cat Eyes thing, since I love eyes that give that look with the whole winged eyeliner! The brush is like a claw, in the shape of a spoon. This is supposed to curl lashes, which it does! The packagin is really nice t¿with the whole feline print in the part that twists up which is fading. I find that the product that you get when twisting the applicator up and out is way to much, so I clean off the excess aroung the tube, which makes it really messy. I'm not sure it it the most sanitary thing, but dong this, made the application 100 times better! By doing this I started using this mascara more often! As I sid before the cat eyes it gives is amazing!, it gives great length and voume, but I know it' not the best. It slightly clumps but even though it's the normal formula, it doesn't smudge on me. I use this everyday, and really like it, and I find myself using Maybelline One by One, sometimes when I want more volume and separation, but not everyday ofcourse. When applying this, I personally use every side of the brush, I'm constantly rotating for the best effect and result.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by omgVitasoy

This is my current favorite drugstore mascara. The formula holds curl, lengthens and adds volume to my lashes, not to mention it was dirt cheap when I bought it (although I did get a discount). I was a little skeptical of the brush/wand because it was curved and the bristles were sticking out in random directions, but it seems to do its job so I won't complain. I like to use a lengthening mascara first, then use this to layer over my lashes to get the "cat eye" effect as advertised.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

This is the best mascara, it lengthens seperates and adds a little volume i love it

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by AryanaG

This mascara was okay. It wasn't the best or the worst, it was in the middle. I like the scooped looking brush because it can get every lashes. It did hold my curl which I liked but.... It clumped badly. It gave good volume and length but the clumping ruined this mascara. I think in order to like this mascara, you have to use a different separating mascara or to brush the lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by prettyLady11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It was Okay. It did elongate my lashes well but I had to use a different brush to separate my lashes because the brush that came with it didn't separate my lashes well and it made it seem like i had 5 lashes :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by SarahSugartits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AH! My FAVORITE mascara!
I've been using this for months! I love it!
When i wear it, people ask if my lashes are real because it makes them sooo long.
And it doesn't clump bad..unless i pile it on..teeeheee
I recommend every girl to try it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by fionamills123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging was so cute I thought I'd give it a try! Although I was really disappointed with this product. It gives no volume, length and my eyelashes look like spider legs! This mascara is defiantly for more of a very natural look. Although personally, I wouldn't buy it again.