Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake 080

3.7

on 3/8/2013 6:43:00 PM

If you look good in a cool-toned pinks, this might be one to try. Moisturizing. Not my cup of tea - desperately seeking a light, neutral toned pink in this line. If you own "Cupcake", then this shade is redundant.

on 2/28/2013 10:40:00 PM

I haven't worn this shade all that much, because I do prefer other shades in the butters. BUT, it is really nice with the right make-up to compliment it. It's definitely not an everyday shade in my book, but the pigment is nice and the quality is as nice as all the other butters. It's just not one of my favorites on my fair skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The color is cute, but tends to look bad if your lips aren't perfectly smooth and exfoliated. It feathers something awful for me and kinda looks weird with my pale skin.

When I twisted up the tube to see how much product was there, I was surprised at how little there was - it was not worth the seven dollars I paid for it.

The formula is smooth, comfortable, and moisturizing... but unfortunately, like all lip butters, it loses a lip with me because of its poor staying power. An hour or two at best.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is a nice creamy light pink color on the lips. Its is super moisturizing and it goes great with my skin tone (fair/medium). The only downside to this product is that its not long-lasting. This color is fantastic for summer. The packaging is very nice. I would purchase this product again.

on 1/19/2013 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Beautiful light, creamy pink color- goes with everything! Supermoisturizing, but not long lasting. Overall good product!!

on 1/13/2013 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I a reviewing the Revlon colour burt lip butter in 080 strawberry shortcake, i love this colour it is very buttery on your lips a perfect shade for summer,but will work in winter and other seasons.
it is a very nice shade for people with a fair skin tone cause its a very nude pink and great colour pay off. I love its packaging because its very nice and suffosticated and at the top it allows you to see the colour youl be wearing. The only thing i dont like abought them that its pricey for what you get it dosn't have allot of product like mostly 3.5cm wich for the price it is not as worth it but after all the product is worth the money and is one of my faviourute lipsticks, defently will buy more lip butters. Hope you enjoy your very own :D don't miss out and make shure you try one!

on 1/9/2013 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is probably one of my favorite pink lip colors. I tend to have a bit of an issue wearing baby pink colors. Opaque lipsticks in lighter pink shades can make me look very stripper-esqe. Which is unfortunate because I love them. This bubblegum pink shade however is perfect. It's not too sheer, yet not totally opaque. It glides on like buttttter - as the name suggests. It's a nice bright pop appropriate for every day wear. The packaging is awesome for this line, I love how the color of the lipstick is the cover. It's just a too friggin cute of a color, get it :)

on 1/5/2013 1:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I really like the Revlon lip butters. This is my favorite shade out of the ones that I have. It's a really nice strawberry pink! The only reason I gave it a 4 is because I wish it was a more neutral pink, but I will repurchase.

on 12/19/2012 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, this is a cool toned pink which actually works against my warm skin tone. Super surprised, seriously. Would I repurchase if I were to run out? Nah. I don't see myself reaching for this color as much as pink truffle but it's nice to have variety. Again, it's a cool tone pink which doesn't make me look awkward so I'll keep this guy around.

Moisturizing power is decent and color pay off is really nice, nothing much else to complain about :>

-----------
12/22/12 - minus 1 lippie

I just put this on and it's actually really sensitive to lighting. Under specific lights it can look nice but more often than not it comes off as a very unflattering color for my skintone. if you can pull off bright cool toned pinks then this color would be a good pick.

on 12/8/2012 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I do not like it it is a cold pink shade that does not match my skin ( im not so white with a warm tone skin) it is also so so bright for my taste,i like it abit calmer on my lips.
For best result try to dot it on your lips it will look so much better than if you just drag it allover your lips.

Popular Lipsticks