Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 12/17/2014 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Must reapply often. Lips felt dry after wearing product for a few days. Product is very creamy and can break easily. Will not re-purchase. ...may actually just toss them before using them again...sigh

on 12/7/2014 3:00:00 PM

Really love this product. I have Sweet Tart, and i like that you can built up the color. It's not really moisturizing, but i find it moisturized enough, tho. The package is super cute ! Would definitely purchase this product again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wish I could give 3.5 stars on this product.
It's very smooth and hydrated but not pigmented enough in my opinion, but I know that depends on the colour and I had gotten this lipstick in the colour Sweet Tart. It's more of a sheer, glossy finish than what I normally expect from lipsticks - which is a thick bright finish.

on 11/18/2014 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

This is a good lipstick if you are looking for a combination of moisture and pigmented one. It feels good on your lips, not dry and when a applying, it is slick. Reapplying is necessary if you want the colour to maintain brightness.

I've bought this in shades of macaroon, fig jam and cherry tart

on 11/15/2014 10:33:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I wouldn't really say this is a lip butter, it is more moisturising than the average lip stick but it's definitely not a butter. It's highly pigmented, I bought the shade peach parfait and I'm quite happy with it, it does transfer quite quickly and you'll need to reapply quite often. The packaging is really pretty too, think I'll be re purchasing some different shades.

on 11/8/2014 2:44:00 AM

I LOVE these lip butters! Like said before, quality depends on the shade, some go in better than others. I have juicy papaya, a beautiful sheer orange colour with pink undertones, I have Fig Jam, it's a beautiful sheer rusty brown colour, I also have 1 other but can't think of the name?! It's a beautiful fuchsia with blue undertones, it seems to go on very pigmented. I will definitely be purchasing new colours! These are so beautiful, hydrating, almost subtle! The price is a concern though... 8.99$ for one is a little steep. I buy these on sale when I can, for 4.99$ each

on 11/6/2014 5:40:00 PM

I love these lip butters. I am not too fond of lipstick because most i have found leave my lips feeling dry and unpleasant. These glide right on and have a gorgeous color to them. I have pink truffle, berry smoothie, and wild watermelon. For the CHEAP price and good quality, I suggest you buy at least a couple!

on 10/25/2014 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the revlon lip butter in pink truffle...I really like it! The pigmentation is good, especially if you build it up with a few coats of lipstick. It's also very moisturizing and comfortable to wear. The only cons for me are that it transfers and I always have to reapply after eating/drinking.

on 10/9/2014 10:06:00 PM

I love lip butters! But more than that, I love tinted lip butters! Why go lipstick, when you can have the added benefit of moisture to your lip product?

I would definitely buy again because of the range of colour selection with these lip butters. The colours are fun and you can go for bold or pick one of the nude-type colours. I also like how they are tasteless!

Would have been a 5/5 but:
1. colours don't last that long, unless you coat your lips a lot to give it a more opaque colour (which might not be the shade you were going for!)
2. if you're not careful (because this is a lip butter) you can cause the product to fall off the stick when you apply it (especially if you have the product rolled up too high on the tube).

on 10/9/2014 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Will keep this short, simple, sweet.

CONS:
Sinks into the creases of lips.
Slips off too easily.
Opacity may be slightly too sheer for others.
Truthfully overpriced for product.

PROS:
Very moisturizing.
Colour selection varies widely.
Packaging dolls up vanity and is very versatile in terms of travel or to school.
Opacity is sheer as expected.

Definitely not something you want to be wearing when kissing someone, but it's good for a simple day at school or just when you're in the house and want something moisturizing but flattering on your lips.

Video Reviews & Tutorials