August 20, 2014 | 1001 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by jaaaals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product. They provide a nice color pay-off and they're fairly moisturizing. But daaaaaaamn do these break and melt so fast and easily!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Megzimo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first I wasn't such a huge fan, I got one that contained shimmer and it felt slightly grittily and I wasn't a huge fan of the colour I purchased. I decided to give it another try because of all the positive feedback it was getting. I picked up the colour strawberry shortcake and I fell in love with it. They feel moisturizing and have great colour payoff and a pretty sheen. I love these for everyday use, and the shade I got just brightens up your face and looks beautiful. The only things I was not so happy with was the grittiness of the ones with shimmer but it may not bug everyone and it is a very soft product so it does kindof get all over the edges if the package when you unscrew it but other then that I love these!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

These are amazing. I've been using them since they first came out and I don't know why it's taken me so long to review them. I remember watching YouTuber's buy like all of them as soon as they were released and I thought they were nuts. But now, as I have accumulated ten of them, I realize why. They are honestly the only lip products I use in my collection. The shade range is fabulous. Something for everybody. And they feel amazing. They're like a thicker balm consistency with a slight sheen but nothing too shiny. The packaging is adorbale and reflects the color of each individual shade. I love how low maintenence these are. No mirror necessary, great to carry around all day. And because they're like a balm, they can't really be over done. That being said however, these are definitely the most pigmented products of this kind. They've replaced most of my lipsticks just because of how great they are. My only complaint is that they are by no means long wearing. But they also don't claim to be. So if you're looking for something you don't have to reapply, this isn't the product for you. But as an all around easy to use product, these are the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by AllyShh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product so much, I am writing my first MUA review (after being a longtime lurker).

This is my everyday lip colour. Sugarplum is my shade. Apparently it is EVERYONE's shade, because it is almost impossible to find. I'm now in the habit of checking the Revlon section of every makeup-carrying store I walk into in hopes of finding one. The Sugarplum is sold out 95% of the time. It's gotten so bad that if a store has it in stock, I buy five of them. I have one in my regular makeup bag, one in my purse, and one in my car.

I love that it is glossy, but also has decent pigment. Its staying power is surprising, considering how glossy it is. I get compliments every day on it, but hesitate to give away my secret because I don't need more people buying it up!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Rahila520d

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Being a sufferer of dry and chapped lips, I have struggled to find lipsticks that dont stick to the cracks or chapped areas of my lips, these however, glide on real smooth and help to soothe my lips. I always use a clear mosturiser for my lips underneath, one that works for me and has staying power. Staying power however is something these lip butters dont have much of :-( well apart from berry smoothie!

I have strawberry shortcake, berry smoothie and juicy papaya. My fave is berry smoothie as it is a great purple colour and has an amazing shine to it. Juicy papaya is a gorgeous orange coral colour and I really wanted to like this but it is quite sheer and not buildable over dry lips. Strawberry shortcake is somewhat better in terms of the amount of colour that ends up on your lips but again, staying power isnt great. SOOOO if I was going to repurchase, I would only repurchase berry smoothie!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have two of them, in pink truffle, and another one (it's a bright pink). And at first I loved them for class. They were no mess, just a swipe on the top and bottom roll my lips a bit and i'm ready. The colours I have are medium opaque and can be built up. They feel like a emollient balm on, not heavy, and something you can forget about once it's on. I get about two and a half hours without eating and light drinking.

I wanted to love them, the colours are cute, they're great for in the morning. But every time I wear them I find at the end of the day my lips are CRACKED, flaky, and bleeding. The lip butters SUCK all of the moisture out of my lips! Will not buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

Yay, one of the rare lipsticks that won't dry out my lips! I mostly use lip glosses because my lips dry out so quickly, but this product really is moisturizing enough! I picked one up on a stop- over in Dubai, the problem is there are very few places selling Revlon in my home country. But as soon as I find some, I will buy more shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in the color Cupcake, it is a beautiful frosty pink. Feels smooth on the lips, not sticky or tacky, I have some transference to my coffee cup and it needs touch ups during the day but all in all its a great product. I want to buy more of these in different colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by sravyam

Love the colors. I have them in pink truffle, tutti frutti, berrie smoothie, juicy papaya and peach parfait. The first two are my absolute favorite and will purchase them again whenever i run out

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

I used to hate the way lipsticks looked on me, but I picked up the Colourburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart and I love everything about it. The colour is gorgeous (a vibrant pink), it goes on smoothly and it doesn't dry my lips out! My one complaint is that it does fade after a little while, but that's a small price to pay for a lipstick that actually hydrates my lips!