Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted

4.3

on 2/3/2012 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is my favorite scent from BBW. It's so pretty and unique.

on 2/3/2012 6:49:00 PM

This is by far Bath and Body Works' best scent.! I love ittt.!(: It's my signature scent. I have three body mists, two body creams, one body lotion, and one shower gel of it. It's amazing and I recommend it to anyone.!(:

on 1/29/2012 12:55:00 PM

I have this fragrance in the shower gel, and I got it from a friend for my birthday. I can only say that I loove the scent! It smells warm and fruity, and as others have put, quite familiar. I think it smells like another scent I absolutely love, Liplicious Sangria (which I think smells like honey and is absolutely my favorite Liplicious.)

This is a great scent! :)

on 1/29/2012 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't think I will ever love another lotion more. The scent is the epitome of all that is romantic and reminds me of a winter wonderland, although I will definitely be wearing this every season. I have the triple moisture body cream and I'm surprised at just how long it lasts! I can put this on at 8AM and at dinner, I still can smell it on myself. I realize this may sound a bit silly but I honestly feel happier when I put on this product. This scent must release endorphins when applied to skin because it's just so wonderful.

I LOVE this scent. It smells sugary and fruity.. I feel it smells like Secret Wonderland and Dark Kiss. Beautiful packaging as well.

on 1/27/2012 1:38:00 AM

Yes,this is a familiar scent for me..it smells very much like Incanto Dream by Ferregamo. I think that perfume was discontinued already because when I wanted to buy it, I couldn't find it anymore..luckily I came across this one from BBW :)

on 1/22/2012 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Im loving this right now! I smelled this in the store and just had to buy it. I agree with the reviewer before me that it reminds me of something but cant pinpoint what it is. Whatever it is, its a great scent and I want to try the other products in this line. Def a repurchase for me!

on 1/22/2012 4:32:00 AM

I absolutely ADORE this scent! I got the body lotion for a present from one of my best friends (who also swears by it) and have been in love ever since. I can't seem to shake the familiar sent though, because I can't pin point what exactly it was that smelled so similar!!

Other than that, I recommend this to anyone that prefers a light, sugary/fruity-type scent that lasts long(:

on 1/18/2012 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Very nice scent from B&BW, at least in the body spray version. I must note the edp is different in scent than the spray; it's far more sugary and was so sweet it was giving me a headache. All that shone through was the pomegranate and sugar. The spray has a little more florals in it (most notably violet), and calms down on the sweetness. It's not overly sophisticated and smells more like a spring scent, but I would still recommend it.

on 12/24/2011 9:46:00 PM

i bought the tester size of this for 1 dollar with the purchase of other stuff, and smelled it in the bottle and wasnt impressed. i recieved a pot of shimmer body butter for christmas and tried it out and im starting to like it. its a sweet sent with a flowery underlay that i smell every now and then as im walking around. nice and light, not too overpowering. im not sure if i like the shimmer side of my body butter but thats another story.

Popular Fragrances