December 21, 2014 | 1702 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Be Enchanted

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by SparklyBeauty

I have this fragrance in the shower gel, and I got it from a friend for my birthday. I can only say that I loove the scent! It smells warm and fruity, and as others have put, quite familiar. I think it smells like another scent I absolutely love, Liplicious Sangria (which I think smells like honey and is absolutely my favorite Liplicious.)

This is a great scent! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 6:11:00 AM More reviews by crystalnoir

I don't think I will ever love another lotion more. The scent is the epitome of all that is romantic and reminds me of a winter wonderland, although I will definitely be wearing this every season. I have the triple moisture body cream and I'm surprised at just how long it lasts! I can put this on at 8AM and at dinner, I still can smell it on myself. I realize this may sound a bit silly but I honestly feel happier when I put on this product. This scent must release endorphins when applied to skin because it's just so wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I LOVE this scent. It smells sugary and fruity.. I feel it smells like Secret Wonderland and Dark Kiss. Beautiful packaging as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by lovelylippie

Yes,this is a familiar scent for me..it smells very much like Incanto Dream by Ferregamo. I think that perfume was discontinued already because when I wanted to buy it, I couldn't find it anymore..luckily I came across this one from BBW :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Janet72285

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Im loving this right now! I smelled this in the store and just had to buy it. I agree with the reviewer before me that it reminds me of something but cant pinpoint what it is. Whatever it is, its a great scent and I want to try the other products in this line. Def a repurchase for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 4:32:00 AM More reviews by kenzi1307

I absolutely ADORE this scent! I got the body lotion for a present from one of my best friends (who also swears by it) and have been in love ever since. I can't seem to shake the familiar sent though, because I can't pin point what exactly it was that smelled so similar!!

Other than that, I recommend this to anyone that prefers a light, sugary/fruity-type scent that lasts long(:

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by honeycreeper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Very nice scent from B&BW, at least in the body spray version. I must note the edp is different in scent than the spray; it's far more sugary and was so sweet it was giving me a headache. All that shone through was the pomegranate and sugar. The spray has a little more florals in it (most notably violet), and calms down on the sweetness. It's not overly sophisticated and smells more like a spring scent, but I would still recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by navywendy

i bought the tester size of this for 1 dollar with the purchase of other stuff, and smelled it in the bottle and wasnt impressed. i recieved a pot of shimmer body butter for christmas and tried it out and im starting to like it. its a sweet sent with a flowery underlay that i smell every now and then as im walking around. nice and light, not too overpowering. im not sure if i like the shimmer side of my body butter but thats another story.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite scents are fruit/floral with vanilla and this fits the description! I have it in the body mist, lotion, shower gel and shimmer mist. The packaging is very pretty and perfect for winter. I have already stocked up everything! Now for the EDT...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I am a perfumista and I am a sucker for smelling good. Now smelling good is obviously defined by the fragrance notes you are attracted to. With that being said, let us discuss the fragrance notes of Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted.Fragrance notes: Iced pomegranate, Sugared Petals and Creamy musk. This is according to BBW description. In my own words, I would best describe this as a fruity-musky scent with slight floralness to it. I would say the scent description is a bit weird with the words, to put it simpy - you smell iced pomegranate, confection-like sugar and musk. Definitely fruity and feminine.

I have it in the Fragrance Mist and the Triple Moisture Body Cream. The mist is pretty long lasting and their creams are really moisturizing for dry skin during the winter time.

I highly recommend this. I love the packaging, the scent, and overall appeal. Good job BBW! I hope this stays around for a while.

x continued >>