September 2, 2014 | 1651 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Leismith

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lightweight, creamy coverage that stays around. I've been using this Garner BlackBerry cream since it was released. I've tried others, more expensive and poor coverage. I like this one the best. It takes the place of foundation on this mature face.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by porcelianine

Very good value product. Nice dewy finish with a light coverage. Lovely smell. Doesn't stay too long on the skin, I need to reapply every few hours, but the texture and the application is very pleasant and easy, blends in very well. A bit too oily eventhough I have really dry skin. Maybe a bit better for winter time than summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by CoralBethAnn

This product is good, but doesn't work well with my skin and makes my face look cakey, and it also makes my skin a lot oily as well, I do like the texture and its very easy to apply. I'm not 100% sure if I would re purchase this again..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Natashia

I like the texture making it easy to apply and the glow it gives my face . The skin shade is also nice , not too grey or white . However I feel it is often too oily on my combi skin. I also have to make sure I ensure minimal amount as the pigmentation is high . I am still searching for my perfect bb cream ..

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by legsbenedict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The texture is silky and finish looks dewy and fresh. Unfortunately it is slightly too dark/peachy for my cool fair skin, heavily scented and causes a stinging sensation if I apply it after exfoliating. I really wanted to like it because you get a lot for the money and you can find it in any drugstore.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by jennita

I tried this for about a week. The color was a good match but it broke me out and made me super shiney within one or two hours—ugh! Definitely for those with dry skin not combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Danaelycia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this forever now. I love it. I don't require a lot of cover up, just something to even out my tones which this does quite nicely. I use a bronzer over top to give colour where I want it and it holds it all nicely. This isn't a product that shouldn't be expected to cover everything, it is all about using just a bit of colour. My favourite part of this product is that it last through 12hr nursing shifts without me reapplying!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by tracymichelle

I've read a lot of negative reviews about this product, but I was browsing the Target make up area the other day and there it was & I thought I'd check it out. I've heard a lot of negative things about the lack of coverage, but I tried it on a little spot I had on the back of my hand and it covered it better than my usual foundation (that's supposed to have medium coverage). I also like that it goes on really nice and doesn't highlight any of the dry patches on my skin that I get from time to time.
I've tried it on its own (2 light layers works really well & gives medium coverage) with a bit of powder on my t-zone and I've tried using it under my Bare Minerals foundation and they both looked great - much better than my other foundations. I'm very pleasantly surprised by this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by IosTorment

It's okay. It smells good but it leaves my face looking wet unless I put powder over the top. It does feel nice, but as this is my first bb experience, I think I'll try another brand next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Floradanica

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So far, so good. I wanted to find something easier for the summer than layering on my Clarins serum, then moisturizer with SPF, then foundation. I was going to try the Clarins BB cream, but it's not convenient for me to go uptown or downtown to buy it (too busy at work) so on a run to Walgreens I saw 2.5 ounces of this for about $14. I figured even if I didn't like it too much, I would get some use out of it, and since I needed an SPF badly (I wear the lightest MAC foundation they make, I think it's NC 10) I would at least save myself a sunburn by getting the Garnier. It's my first Garnier product and I like it so far. I will continue to use the Clarins serum, but this saves moisturizer and SPF and foundation layers. The lightest color is good for me; it adds some color for the beginning of summer and looks natural.