October 22, 2014 | 1644 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor Midnight Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

I love the raspberry notes in this perfume. It's sucha flirty scent! Definitely the complete opposite of the original tresor (which is too strong/musky for me) Midnight Rose reminds me of Justin Biebers first scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by surfplum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This a nighttime perfume only, for me. I find it a little overpowering for the daytime. I like it, but it's not my favorite. I keep it around for when I'm going out and in the mood for a change from my other perfumes. It smells like a vanilla musk on my skin, but sweet.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by flirteuse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this for my seventeenth birthday, the packaging is gorgeous, i love the purple rose on top, and flacon is really beautiful, I love this perfume bottle, the scent itself is..something else, it's almost intoxicating. It smells very fruity and rosy at the same time..with a hint of something sweet. This scent transports you to those nights in the summer when you would go out on the cobblestone street in some beautiful parisian setting. It's glamorous, yet youthful. This is the fragrance I'd recommend for young women who have a first date tonight, and they're wearing a cute little black dress, their hair in a chignon twist, cat liner and a generous spritz of this magical fragrance; he won't keep his hands off you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

I was in Ulta one day and spritzed a little of this on while I shopped. I loved it! I wasn't prepared to by it that day and went home to think about it. I tried to talk myself out of it but every time I went in a store that sold Lancome, I had to spray some on. As much as I tried to make myself behave and not buy any more fragrance, I couldn't stop thinking about it and finally caved in and got a small bottle. I have used it every day since and I still love it. It smells a little like Stella McCartney but I like the dry down much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by violetskye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging of the Tresor fragrances. This one seems a little more youthful than the others to me, and it is a little more strong as well. It doesn't last too long on my skin, which is a shame because the smell is lovely, but I find that if I spray it in my hair I can smell it all day or evening! I usually wear this when I want to be a little more flirty.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by kaelores

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite Lancome scent! Soft and rosey while still being an attention grabbing fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by vanilla1202

being active duty military i got this at our PX for $29.50 the bottle is pretty and it smells warm and feminine. i get compliments CONSISTENTLY on how good i smell. i don't know if my body oils mix well with it or what but everyone, including myself, loves how it smells on me. i would give it a try

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like rose scents much, but approached this with an open mind. I was given a sample at a charity event. It's pretty, soft and feminine, but way too sweet for me. I'm more of a gourmand scent user, this just smells too girly for me. I agree with the previous reviewer about the powder smell, it really reminds me of Baby Soft. If you like powder, roses, this is a great choice. For me, it's a definite no.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by jhamya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can understand why for some, Tresor MR may be overwhelming with their chemistry, or smell too sweet. It's quite a young scent. However, I love sweet scents, and this one has the most beautiful drydown to add to it. It starts with a burst of blackcurrent, which is quite fruity and lasts for about ten to fifteen minutes. Then it dries to a more muted blackcurrent and jasmine scent. After about an hour, the powder seems to kick in, which softens the blackcurrent and enhances the jasmine. It also mutes the sweetness, it's more conserved, but not at all stifled. I love it! It's quite pricey, at 44 pounds/dollars for a one ounce bottle, and 75 for a 2.5, but worth every penny. The staying power is fantastic. I've gone through cacharel noa, chloe, l'eau d'issey and moschino, but this beats them all. My new HG scent.

EDIT----- 7th Jan 2013
It turns out this is not a long term love. The thing about this perfume is that you can't wear it everyday (as I did), otherwise you begin to notice other nuances. After a while, my nose began detecting very subtle artificial notes. It still smelled the same, but there was an underlying harshness to the scent I couldn't live with. Everyone else told me it still smelt amazing, but once I've smelt those undertones, I can't stop. I switched to Love, Chloe in search of something still floral, but gentler. Tresor MR is still a lovely perfume, but I think I will be putting it aside for now. I bought 3 bottles of it, I spent about 8 months wearing it. I still reccomend it, just not for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by angelicbaby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I am addicted to the smell of this perfume on my skin. Quite simply, it is one of the most beautiful fragrances I have owned.

I bought this a while ago when it was first released at Boots Pharmacy. My first squirt was on a piece of card and I thought at first it was too fruity.

An hour later I was back because the smell had developed into this georgeous musky fruity mellay and I wanted to know how it smelt on my skin. I was not disappointed - and embarrasingly I could not stop smelling my wrist. Fragrances smell different on everyone and on me, it was devine. I was getting nice comments from people on it too.

So yes, I parted about 56(?) Pounds Stirling for a large bottle and I know I will not hesitate to buy it again.