Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose

4.1

on 11/1/2012 11:06:00 PM

I really love this scent, however, I find myself carrying around decant samples often so that I can re-spray over and over again on the go. The scent does not last as long as I would like it to.

on 10/29/2012 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love this fragrance so much! It's sweet and fruity but also has the florals to calm the scent down so it doesn't start smelling like a smoothie. Plus the lasting power of this is GREAT!

The only problem with this scent is that it's too expensive for me :( I wish it was cheaper!

on 9/2/2012 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the raspberry notes in this perfume. It's sucha flirty scent! Definitely the complete opposite of the original tresor (which is too strong/musky for me) Midnight Rose reminds me of Justin Biebers first scent.

on 8/26/2012 1:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This a nighttime perfume only, for me. I find it a little overpowering for the daytime. I like it, but it's not my favorite. I keep it around for when I'm going out and in the mood for a change from my other perfumes. It smells like a vanilla musk on my skin, but sweet.

on 8/9/2012 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got this for my seventeenth birthday, the packaging is gorgeous, i love the purple rose on top, and flacon is really beautiful, I love this perfume bottle, the scent itself is..something else, it's almost intoxicating. It smells very fruity and rosy at the same time..with a hint of something sweet. This scent transports you to those nights in the summer when you would go out on the cobblestone street in some beautiful parisian setting. It's glamorous, yet youthful. This is the fragrance I'd recommend for young women who have a first date tonight, and they're wearing a cute little black dress, their hair in a chignon twist, cat liner and a generous spritz of this magical fragrance; he won't keep his hands off you!

on 7/16/2012 6:04:00 PM

I was in Ulta one day and spritzed a little of this on while I shopped. I loved it! I wasn't prepared to by it that day and went home to think about it. I tried to talk myself out of it but every time I went in a store that sold Lancome, I had to spray some on. As much as I tried to make myself behave and not buy any more fragrance, I couldn't stop thinking about it and finally caved in and got a small bottle. I have used it every day since and I still love it. It smells a little like Stella McCartney but I like the dry down much better.

on 5/10/2012 9:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love the packaging of the Tresor fragrances. This one seems a little more youthful than the others to me, and it is a little more strong as well. It doesn't last too long on my skin, which is a shame because the smell is lovely, but I find that if I spray it in my hair I can smell it all day or evening! I usually wear this when I want to be a little more flirty.

on 5/2/2012 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

My favorite Lancome scent! Soft and rosey while still being an attention grabbing fragrance.

on 4/25/2012 6:56:00 PM

being active duty military i got this at our PX for $29.50 the bottle is pretty and it smells warm and feminine. i get compliments CONSISTENTLY on how good i smell. i don't know if my body oils mix well with it or what but everyone, including myself, loves how it smells on me. i would give it a try

on 4/1/2012 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I don't like rose scents much, but approached this with an open mind. I was given a sample at a charity event. It's pretty, soft and feminine, but way too sweet for me. I'm more of a gourmand scent user, this just smells too girly for me. I agree with the previous reviewer about the powder smell, it really reminds me of Baby Soft. If you like powder, roses, this is a great choice. For me, it's a definite no.

Popular Fragrances