December 21, 2014 | 1545 users online

Liquid - Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Gigit77

The BEST foundation I have ever used for my sensitive acne prone combination skin. Lovely natural finish with plenty of pigment and staying power, reasonable price for quality and it doesn't make my skin break out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Jen3brooke

This foundation brightens your face. It makes you look fresh and has a natural matt like lovely finish. However, I find that the coverage is not that great. I have tiny freckles on my cheeks that can be easily covered by many foundations and this one didn't even cover it, even after I attempted to build up the coverage. But overall if coverage is not what your after and more for natural Matt bright finish then this is for you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Edmonton has dried my skin out a lot, and since I have sensitive skin and all, I decided to go on a little foundation hunt.

First of all, the packaging is freaking gorgeous. It looks and feels like you've got a piece of designer couture sitting on top of your vanity. The foundation itself is nearly full coverage with one layer, while leaving you with a semi matte finish that lasts pretty much forever. Literally dab on the foundation with a super dense brush and you'll get the airbrush perfected skin in a heartbeat.

The only downside is if you're really sensitive to heavy fragrance.

Loving it to bits right now though!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by MadeleineRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation makes your skin look flawless. It's pretty full coverage without an overly makeup look. I have peach 023. Matches my skin perfectly! Can't really comment on how long it lasts as I've only had it on a couple of hours but so far so good even in the harsh lighting of my car. The bottle is divine, it's a heavy frosted glass bottle with a gorgeous dark blue lid. It smells really good, not overpowering at all.

A little bit of product goes a long way too! you certainly only need two small pumps and it spreads well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by earthtoforever

I've been using this for a couple of years. First using as a foundation (21 linen, perfect for golden undertone), and then only as spot concealer. I call this product my best friend because it stays on forever and always makes me feel better about myself. I've tried other products and this is the best out there.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by cookie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have just bought this foundation. I normally ask for samples first before buying which is essential before you spend so much money. In this case I had Debenhams points to use up and there was discount in the store, so it was the perfect opportunity to purchase. I think this is a beautiful foundation and looks great on my skin. I apply it with the beauty blender and it gives a lovely finish. Must try the fingers too. Very happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Ange229

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favourite foundation. I often decide to give other brands a go but I always find myself coming back to Diorskin Forever. Easy to apply, great coverage, long lasting (I put this on at 6am and it still looks good at 7pm). In summer I find I can end up looking a lot like a hot mess if I'm not wearing an oil free primer underneath and a good loose powder over it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by MisiB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought it today. Using YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat I wanted to change it and see if I can find something better. Although YSL was VERY nice on my face, I still thought there should be some better foundation for my skin. Reading some interviews with Dita Von Teese, I saw she uses Dior Capture Totale, so I went to Sephora to buy my Dior. Well, Capture Totale was too expensive for me (about 100 EUR), so I bought this (about 50 EUR). My shade is 020 - light beige. When I came back home, the first thing I did was to clear my face and try this. :) I like the way it blends, but you should use your fingers. With my plane foundation brush I have to use much more foundation than using my fingers. The finish is matte, which is nice for my oily skin. The YSL was giving me this nice natural-like glow, but it was turning into oil only in 1-2 hours. Hope it will be different with Dior Forever. :) For now, I could say that I really like it - my skin is covered better than with YSL. We'll see how it works on a long term period. :)

UPDATE: I am totally in love with this foundation. I am finishing my third bottle. For winter I bought 010 - Ivory and for summer I use 020. This is the best foundation I EVER used. I have an oily T-zone, but with this one I don't need to refresh my makeup so often. It lasts all day. I will definitely repurchase it again and again!!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by bumblebee770

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Warning: I have a 10x magnifying mirror and am a foundation perfectionist :)
A very natural look, smooth feel and good color match in 022 (once many were tested). My skin is quite oily and this foundation needs blotting and powder at least twice during a long day but I've yet to find any in the last decade that don't! It's a really pretty coverage once I learned how to work with it. Foundation brushes (tried 3 different ones) just really didn't work it into the skin very nicely and caused it to catch in pores but I've have found that to be the case with thinner, drier, silicon-y foundations. Bingo! Laura Mercier sponge worked fantastically and now the finish is pretty. The colors are great but really need to be tested. Hasn't bothered my skin at all despite the alcohol content. I could do without the fragrance but it goes away quickly. Oh - super easy to remove with just liquid cleanser and water. Pretty nice for me after much trial and error with other brands - my Mac ProLongwear NW20 was just looking too peach for me and finding a good color match is so hard.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Alissalouise13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Because I use fake tan, my foundation has to have yellow undertones to match. I'm normally a MAC NC30-35 and the 031 Sand in Dior Forver is perfect for me.

I love that it has a pump, so no wasting expensive foundation! Yay! :-) It has a silky texture and glides on my face very smoothly. Like others have said, you don't need to use much. Packaging and bottle are nice.

Why not 5/5? I have a slightly oily t-zone and this foundation does not stop me from going shiny, so I have to use powder too for this area. Also, it's a little expensive at £32. Best to buy it with a discount code!