April 19, 2014 | 851 users online

Treatments - Lancome - Visionnaire [LR 2412 4%]

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

I really love it! makes my skin smooth and pores less noticeable... but I think it is way over-priced and you don't get a lot of product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Far too much alcohol in this.That's NEVER good for your skin in the long run..It's right at the top of the ingredients list! It's also fragranced There are far better serums than this at a fraction of the cost.This did not benefit my skin in any way at all ,in fact the opposite, it sucked the moisture out of my skin.I wouldn't even put this near my eyes due to the alcohol.Certainly no repurchase here, I didn't even finish it,it was doing more harm than good.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Dippy3103

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product. I had a 5ml sample tube which lasted me 2 weeks. Made a huge difference to my skin tone & did minimise my pores. Love the silky texture & the way it applies- a little goes a long way. I have a few fine lines round my eyes but otherwise no wrinkles anyway. I will be purchasing this on a regular basis- amazing product

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by mudra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a GWP. It didn't make my skin burn or peel like some products have and it didn't make me break out either, so that's a plus. The downside is that it just has such a strong old lady scent! After I apply it I can't stand having that smell just under my nose. If they changed the fragrance I would possibly consider buying it, but with this fragrance there's just no way. In the meantime I'll stick with my Estée Lauder Idealist, which works well and has a much more pleasant scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by leslielgc

I love this product. It's the only product I've found I can use as a moisturizer that doesn't leave me feeling greasy and gives my skin a beautiful finish. Since I don't use foundation I can appreciate that in a product. I got the 50mL version for $132 (comparison wise, if you like it, this makes way more sense than a 30mL for $102. $2.64 per mL as opposed to $3.40 per mL at the time of this review). I purchased it after trying a free sample for a few weeks and deciding it was a great product for me. It IS expensive (obviously) but for me this replaces the equivalent of a foundation/moisturizer and it doesn't cause me to break out (which is huge for me, since I get cystic acne that obliterates my self esteem). I'm not even considering all the rest of supposed "benefits" it has with "miracle" ingredients. Those base facts are what will keep me coming back. Plus, I use one small pump of it (very little product) and it covers my entire face with a bit leftover to put on my neck depending on how dry my face is.

Try to get a sample if you can and see if it's a great product for you! Don't buy it on a whim though as it is expensive, and obviously there are people who it did little/nothing for.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by debaser94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received a sample of this, and my goodness it made my skin BURN! It was painful as soon as I applied it. I found this so strange as I'm not normally extremely sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Xvivian90

HOLY GRAIL ALERT!!

I've suffered from DARK acne scars, no amount of makeup or concealer could ever cover them (I have very pale skin). When I finally decided to purchase this & try it out I was very skeptical because I know that I would not see any immediate results.. But let me tell u, within the next morning after i used it I could tell the difference! my skin felt more softer & my skin looked more radiant. After 3 days my dark spots began to show signs of improvement and my skin was softer (my hands were even softer). After 2 weeks of using this daily, I am proud to say that I do not need to wear foundation anymore. I just use concealer for my dark circles, slight redness around my nose, and alittle on my fading spots (which do not show through the concealer!).

I did not see any difference on pore tightening/shrinking, but i can definitely vouch that it will fade dark spots, keep your skin soft & supple, and reduce redness. I am also not sure about wrinkles because I do not have any, but any future prevention is always good. I also noticed that I stopped getting pimples, if i do get any they are really small and never reach the surface to create a head. It just dies and goes away on its own. On the bottle it says that it propels deep through the skin layers, so I can only imagine all the goodness it can do for my skin.

The packaging is nice and it comes in a pump. I love it and would never get anything else again!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by missyalbertson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i use this everyday twice a day. my favorite serum. reduces pore size makes the texture of my skin beautifully radiant. use it with genifique as a base and a great moisturizer and I couldn't be happier!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by gearslut

I was skeptical of this serum when I got a free sample from Lancome. I started to use it in the mornings (I think you are supposed to use it at night but I had read it makes a great primer) and started noticing a difference in my skin texture and tone within a couple of weeks. Since then I bought the full size version and use it every morning. It has evened, cleared and I *think* reduced my pore size. The point is that my skin has never looked better in several years. It's very expensive but you only need a little drop to do your entire face. I purchased the 30ml version in January and am using the same bottle at the end of July. A little goes a long way! I put it on right after I wash my face so it sinks right in and doesn't leave a greasy feel.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by NoWonder

Frankly, I did not understand a thing about this so called serum. I used several bottles as my mum recommended it to me, but did not see any progress on my skin. The worst thing for me is the feeling of pellicle on my skin because of silicone. I felt this serum no matter how I applied it - along or underneath the moisturizer. But my mums says that it helped her to eliminate some pigmented areas. May be it depends on the skin type... But I deginitely will not buy it any more.