February 1, 2015 | 2147 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by OriginalCyn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I fell in love with Visionnaire the first week I tried it, and I've been hooked ever since. It has done wonders WRT improving the quality of skin tissue around my eyes, my lids, my "parentheses," and on my forehead. My skin is plumper, fresher looking, smoother, and seemingly looks about 7-8 years younger than it did before I started using it.

I was using Lancôme's Genifique original serum for 2 years prior to adding Visionnaire to my skincare regiment, and the these products used in tandem provide a wonderful one-two punch in the war against aging skin. Adding both of them to C. Booth's Derma 36 Glycolic Acid Peel kicked up and improvement another few notches, and I would recommend this trio to anyone who is looking to kick the aging clock back a good decade.

My only gripe about it is that the product, for what it costs, comes in a pump tube, and it's extremely common for the pump to cease delivering a good bead of product. As with most expensive skincare products, anti-aging creams, etc. (especially those in tubes or pumps), I have found that opening them up and using a split popsicle stick or something similar is extremely beneficial in being able to remove a sizable amound of unused product from the original container. I store those in small-sized mini-containers (like the small pots that Clinique or Lauder use to create custom tester samples for their clients. They store beautifully and give the user a good 1-2 weeks extra to use before needing to replace.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Not impressed. This stuff is expensive and I haven't noticed any real difference. That isn't acceptable to me. No difference in pores or lines. No difference in evenness either. Waste of money for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a bunch of these from gwp so I have been trying to use it up.I get breakouts the next day after I use it. A few times I have taken a break from it and tried it again and the next day I have bumps where I applied it. Absolute garbage.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by mllefren3y

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had a sample of this product which I applied on a bare face, along with my eyecream. I got to bed stright away. After 9h sleep, I woke up with literally a tomato face. My skin was sooo red I screamed when I looked in the mirror. Like if I applied a mask. I applied moisturizing products all day long (luckily it was sunday) and by evening the redness was slightly less visible and my face still hurt and felt burning.

I won't say "stay away from this product", as everyone's skin is different, but do try a sample on your wrist before using this...FYI I'm 27, pale and sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lancome skincare makes me irate. I wish it didn't given the gorgeously marketed brand. It's always loaded with nasties and high in fragrance and alcohol. After getting more knowledgable about skin care, ingredients, and health I just can't bring myself to spend money on Lancome, despite always lemming their beautifully packaged and smelling products. This product made zero difference in my skin. A reviewer below posted the ingredients, enough said. I felt burning, and it causes small clogs on my forehead. Once I got away from fragrance, cones, alcohol, preservative heavy products, I do find that my skin is much more reactive to them. Wanted to love this so badly, but I just can't use it! Also, a tip for those who really find this formulation beneficial, L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfecter Serum is practically identical. As Paula says, the only difference in L'Oreal and Lancome skin care is where you buy it. Same goes for the Genefique serum. L'Oreal drugstore version is literally the same product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Cant get past the stickiness. So sticky! Goes on smoothly, smells nice, then doesn't dry just becomes this gross film on my face. I don't see much improvement....my skin is a little smoother but overall, not worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to treat my skin today, so I used a mask, ate breakfast, then put this on. I felt the burn like others described, though this did seem to smooth my skin. It smelled wonderful, so I used the rest on my hands. I love the scent, but there is no way I can put this on my face on a regular basis because the perfume stings my eyes a bit. Or maybe it is the alcohol? I just cannot justify purchase. Sorry Lancome!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used a sample bottle of this over a two week period and I must say I was impressed-my pores did seem to shrink, and there was a general improvement in skin appearance. However, while the smell is lovely, I think it's too strong; there is really no reason for a face product to be so intensely perfumed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:30:00 AM More reviews by hatko

I also don´t understand negative reviews. I have acne-prone skin, large pores and small wrinkles. After less than one month of regular use (morning), my skin is so much softer, pores and acne scars are smaller and also I have 50% less acne than before use. The product is really nice, smells nicely and I just love it. Already ordered another bottle and also Visionnaire Yeux.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by pquiles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on 4th full size bottle. Surprised by the negative reviews, but. I guess every product just does not work for everyone. So far I love this stuff. I was using Shiseido and wasn't getting the results I wanted. Since I started using this product I have been happy. I haven't had much breakouts, it actually hels minor cuts I get when I cut my skin and my skin looks and feels great. Compared to paying over $200 a bottle for the Shiseido I much prefer my Lancome Vissionaire.