December 20, 2014 | 904 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lancome skincare makes me irate. I wish it didn't given the gorgeously marketed brand. It's always loaded with nasties and high in fragrance and alcohol. After getting more knowledgable about skin care, ingredients, and health I just can't bring myself to spend money on Lancome, despite always lemming their beautifully packaged and smelling products. This product made zero difference in my skin. A reviewer below posted the ingredients, enough said. I felt burning, and it causes small clogs on my forehead. Once I got away from fragrance, cones, alcohol, preservative heavy products, I do find that my skin is much more reactive to them. Wanted to love this so badly, but I just can't use it! Also, a tip for those who really find this formulation beneficial, L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfecter Serum is practically identical. As Paula says, the only difference in L'Oreal and Lancome skin care is where you buy it. Same goes for the Genefique serum. L'Oreal drugstore version is literally the same product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Cant get past the stickiness. So sticky! Goes on smoothly, smells nice, then doesn't dry just becomes this gross film on my face. I don't see much improvement....my skin is a little smoother but overall, not worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to treat my skin today, so I used a mask, ate breakfast, then put this on. I felt the burn like others described, though this did seem to smooth my skin. It smelled wonderful, so I used the rest on my hands. I love the scent, but there is no way I can put this on my face on a regular basis because the perfume stings my eyes a bit. Or maybe it is the alcohol? I just cannot justify purchase. Sorry Lancome!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used a sample bottle of this over a two week period and I must say I was impressed-my pores did seem to shrink, and there was a general improvement in skin appearance. However, while the smell is lovely, I think it's too strong; there is really no reason for a face product to be so intensely perfumed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:30:00 AM More reviews by hatko

I also don´t understand negative reviews. I have acne-prone skin, large pores and small wrinkles. After less than one month of regular use (morning), my skin is so much softer, pores and acne scars are smaller and also I have 50% less acne than before use. The product is really nice, smells nicely and I just love it. Already ordered another bottle and also Visionnaire Yeux.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by pquiles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on 4th full size bottle. Surprised by the negative reviews, but. I guess every product just does not work for everyone. So far I love this stuff. I was using Shiseido and wasn't getting the results I wanted. Since I started using this product I have been happy. I haven't had much breakouts, it actually hels minor cuts I get when I cut my skin and my skin looks and feels great. Compared to paying over $200 a bottle for the Shiseido I much prefer my Lancome Vissionaire.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Carrawr

I got this product as a sample and would never put it on my sensitive acne prone skin. but I absolutely love it as a perfume!! smells amazing ;) (not cool) lol

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Julia710

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this a complimentary gift when I bought my Lancome la vie es belle perfume, and decided to try it. It was good for a week and was really impressed with it, and thought I should buy the full size bottle. I'm glad I waited. After more than a couple of weeks of being impressed, It suddenly broke out my forehead in tiny little bumps that won't surface, then it spread out all over my cheek then my chin. I immediately stopped it and went back to my Obagi clenziderm cream to clear me out. It stopped the little bumps and it's slowly subsiding, but I still have left overs that I'm trying to clear out.
I suggest you try it first for at least a month before going crazy and buying the expensive full size bottle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I received 4 small vials of these GWP. As I do not know the ingredients but felt a rather dominant presence of alcohol. I am not the one who breaks out at the change of wind blow and kept on using it for 4 days until I learned alcohol is the 3 or 4th ingredient in this product.
Lancôme must have thought us consumers are super stupid, as cosmetics manufacturer can claim anything by adding words like "help" "promote" in front of any claims to get away with it.
Whatever miracle ingredients, however credible they are, is "in vitro". Fill a bath tub with whatever miracle cream & lotion Lancôme (L'Oreal) made and dunk one of your beauty passé (Laura Hutton, Isabella Rossellini) and see if it make an ounce of difference.
But, don't throw out this product, it makes a great hand sanitizer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by stardoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This burns my skin so bad!!! :( After 1/2 an hour the burning stops & the redness goes away. My skin feels so nice once the terrible reaction stops, but it's not worth it to go through the pain! I keep trying different ways to put it on; after other lotions, before lotions, after toner. Same thing every time. I'm so glad I have samples of this and didn't buy it! Must be the high alcohol content? A few other Lancome lotions do this to my skin as well, I've never had this problem with other brands.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No