Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

3.5

Aqua (Water) , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax) , Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum) , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , PEG , PPG-17 , 18 Dimethicone , Steareth-20 , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Simethicone , Disodium EDTA , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Panthenol , May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77007 (Ultramarines) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Mica , CI 75470 (Carmine) , CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) , CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) , CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 8/24/2014 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It is a decent basic mascara for everyday wear. Doesn't clump or smudge, wich is good. But won't give much volume or thickness as well. I would sure buy it again if I ran out, as it's perfect for those no-makeup-makeup days.

on 8/23/2014 12:10:00 PM

Not a fan of this mascara. I'm generally not too fussy with my mascaras and am happy to try anything that may be on offer at the time, but I definitely will not be picking this one up again. I find it very clumpy and the worst thing about it is the fall out that you get after a few hours of wear. I found myself very self conscious about it while at work during the day and needing to constantly check in the mirror that I did not have unintentional panda eyes. Big thumbs down for this one.

Love this mascara, it seperates and lengthens really well for me. I am on my 4th tube of this and I will continue to repurchase this product and the brush its awesome for bottom lashes as well because it's a smaller size.

on 8/14/2014 4:19:00 AM

Worst mascara I have ever tried. If you want spidery, clumpy lashes then this is for you, but I personally hate that look. It looks especially terrible when you first apply, and I admit does look a bit better in about 10 minutes, however after about an hour it flakes like crazy! I end up having black spots all over my under eyes from 'fallout' from this mascara! Wouldn't repurchase!

I have tried every maybelline mascara and most covergirl and rimmel and this is by far the best. I have natural long thick lashes but thus mascara can give me huge lashes in just a few strokes. It's cheap and the packaging is cute and it's small. I will continue to buy this until the day I die, it's incredible!

on 7/27/2014 12:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have never been a big fan of the Great Lash mascara. I know so many people love it, but for me it is my least favorite Maybelline mascara. I decided to try this new version, Lots of Lashes. I noticed right off that the brush is very small and short. I found trying to use this small wand to apply my mascara made it where I could only apply to only half my lashes. Then I would have to move the wand to apply to the rest of my lashes. This small brush trouble made it so I had very clumpy lashes. I felt like I had spider lashes because they were so clumpy and thick. This did give me some length, but not enough to deal with the trouble of this. I tried this only 3 times before I decided this was not worth it. For me this is another disappointing Great Lash mascara.

This mascara wand is so small that it's only good for bottom lashes. The brush is so stiff that it also poked my eyes a lot. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone looking for long defined lashes. I got really frustrated with this mascara because I was only getting clumpy messy results.

on 6/30/2014 8:17:00 PM

I have probably bought 15 tubes of this mascara. Lost of lashes, is my holy grail mascara and has not fail me. This mascara separates my lashes and makes them look full. People ask me if I am wearing falsies all the time when I wear this mascara ( I have long lashes) . I love the brush and how it nicely coats and combs my lashes. One of my all time favorites!

I would recommended this mascara to the girls who have naturally long lashes.

on 6/26/2014 7:43:00 PM

This product was horrible by far the worst mascara I've ever tried! It clumps like crazy and it doesn't add volume or lengthen at all! The shape of the brush makes it so that your lashes are spidery and stuck together and the packaging is cheap and just not sophisticated. Im sorry if you liked this mascara but it just didn't work on my lashes.

on 6/19/2014 2:38:00 AM

so shitty. does nothing but make your lashes black