October 21, 2014 | 800 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Smooth Absolute ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by janicem10

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an ABSOLUTELY GREAT foundation! Well worth the $14 it cost. I have used so many foundations, I can't count them all. The latest I tried was By Terry Cover Expert @ $65 and this foundation is much better - classic ivory is wonderful for my fair complexion and it is medium coverage and hides enlarged pores so they are barely visible. A beautiful flawless complexion! The only complaint I have is with the brush - if they had a pump it would deserve 6 stars.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by adorkablejo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation about a month ago and i really like it. the coverage is great and its long lasting, the reason i gave this a four was because i have very dry skin and it definately makes it noticeable and drier. plus i do not like the brush on the packaging very unsanitary but other than those to cons i love it:)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by nkcrouch

Original Review:
    So, I think this might be my HG foundation. I discovered this back in winter, and I used it most days for about 2 months. During spring and summer I am less prone to using foundation; so, I didn't even use it for about the past 3 months. Recently I decided to put on foundation for the first time in a while, and OMG why did I ever put this down? I love it. I covers so easily. I use my own brush rather than the brush on the bottle. The coverage is nice, blendable, buildable, and the finish is slightly dewy, which is nice once you are in your 30s and your skin isn't quite as youthful-looking as it once was. Overall, the price isn't too bad. I think this is it.

Edit: So, this is not my HG. I think it would be if I lived in a drier climate, but I am the the Southeast US and when the humidity cranks up, this just melts. I will probably buy and use it in winter, and pull it out during the occasional dry spell at other times of the year, I'll keep on searching for a summer product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Love this. I use a moistureizer with spf and a primer underneath. Looks great. I have the lightest shade and never oxidizes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by meg42788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! I bought this online but before doing so tested the color in a store. For only about ten bucks this foundation is amazing. I wasn't expecting too much out of this since its pretty much a drug store foundation, but honestly it is really nice. I bought the shade natural buff. I'm fairly light skinned but during the summertime I can get pretty tanned. I usually apply a primer but with this I don't even need one. I use my fingers rather than the brush it comes with. It goes on smooth and blends easily. I blend it with a kabuki brush and then apply some bronzer to my cheeks and blend some more. It looks natural but covers some acne scars and dark spots I have. It isn't tacky and dries quick. I didn't give it a perfect five because after a few hours of wear time it starts to get really oily. I do have combination skin, but typically foundations last a little longer on me. But overall I think its great!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Loveaddict3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

OK....where do I begin.....
    I have tried EVERY foundation you can think of. My skin can be oily at times and sometimes I break out. These two factors make foundation options so awful for me. I have never been able to find something that works....until now.

I LOOOOVEEE this foundation and I can't believe it can be bought at Wal- Mart. I always go to high end stores to get stuff and needless to say, this stuff works the best. I get great coverage and it lasts all day. I also really love the brush at the end because i'm able to spread it all over my face and neck and then I use the tarte airbrush brush to blend it in. It give me that flawless look I have always wanted. Ulta also carries this stuff and sometimes they have the L'Oreal products buy one get one free or buy one get one 50% off. So happy I found this for the quality of the product and the money I will save! Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy jeebus and mary!!! This stuff is amazing!!
    My usual MMU isnt working like it used to....ok maybe its my skin.haha I just look tired now and my old faithful isnt cutting it anymore. So I bought this on a whim...CVS had a special promo and I had some coupons so it was cheap.
    I applied on top of my mmu and wasnt impressed...but that was just to test the color. So the next day I try it as my foundation and its brilliant! I applied with my fingers so it would blend...Im not entirely sold on the brush. Once you smooth it on though, it settles in and makes your skin look amazing! I looked in a couple of mirrors in the bathroom and outside in natural light and both times I gasped because my skin looked soooo good! No shadowy areas, no funky texture, just soft glowing skin...My MMU only wishes it could look this good!lol
    This is now my official forever fave prod! It holds up to high heat and humidity and looks flawless. I cant tell ya how nice it is to not look tired, and although I am very tired and overworked and stressed, my face doesnt show it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by gg137

WOW! What I can say about this product, my new HG!! I have used for more than 2 weeks, and am just amazed about the coverage it provides while the same time the natural complete look. Since I used this foundation, everyone starts to ask me how my skin get so perfect. I used a tons of foundations, and was using Revlon light color stay (active) for a year, which is now discontinued.
    However, this one works even better! Even you put two layers, it just doesn't look like heavy, and covers most of your flaws on your face. I strongly suggest not to use the brush and just use finger.
    BTW, i was using the color "Classic Invory", which is perfect for asians who has natural fair skin color, a little bit yellow tone instead of too pink. Great product!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by scareyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a great foundation, especially for more mature skin IMO. I consider this a medium/full coverage foundation. It covers my acne scars well and it doesn't settle into my lines very much. I had to quit wearing mineral foundation because it was starting to do that and made me look older. This gives my skin a nice glow. I don't hate or love the attached brush. I used my beauty sponge to blend it in. I will definitely repurchase this. I have a slight tan now and I'm wearing shade Sun Beige which is a really good match for me :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by kittenatplay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my current foundation and it does a good job. I don't have to use much to get good coverage. I do have to use a foundation brush to buff it into my skin, but the brush on the bottle works well for getting it distributed on my face initially. The only thing I don't like is the smell. It does go away once it sets, but right out of the bottle it isn't the best smell. Overall, good foundation for the price.