September 2, 2014 | 1789 users online

BB Cream - Clinique - Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by reynoso16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice natural coverage that didn't break me out unlike every other face product i have tried. Clinique you have a new loyal customer.love it!!!πŸ‘‘πŸ’–πŸ’‹

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Very nice. Adds a perfect amount of coverage. Not greasy at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by OriginalSunshine

Bought shade 01 & took a lippie off for sunscreen smell. But other than that it applies well but dries fast. Maybe if you add a lil bit of moisturizer to it then it would be perfect! :) it does give me a light coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Hopewqh

I started with a little sample and ended up buying the full size. It goes on really smooth and blends well. I have normal to combination skin . I really love the semi matte finish. It is not very thick meanwhile providing decent coverage. The only complaint I have with this product is it tends to get oily around my T zone area after few hours of wearing. I am Asian with darker yellow under tone, so sometimes it seems ashy on my skin under certain lighting . I have never used Asian brand BB cream therefor can't really compare . Other than the price , I think it is a decent product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by UnderThePink2008

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

If you are looking to spend more money on a BB Cream this is the BB Cream for you. It has light coverage and by light coverage I mean it does actually provide some coverage. If you are looking for something light weight and with light coverage this a good find because unlike other BB Creams or foundations this feels really light and non greasy on the skin. It blends very nicely and it lasts. This is a BB Cream you can apply in morning and wear it for the day. I find it does a nice job at evening out skin tone and it adds some coverage to redness and dark spots. I would have given this product a five but $44 plus tax is pricey for a BB Cream. It is a great product. I recommend it to all skin types, just the price seems a little steep for a BB Cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by xoxerhica

This BB cream has been a miracle for me. My skin is oily and I've been dealing with acne prone skin since I was 13. I was recently offered a sample of this in the 03 shade and I am in LOVE! After showering I'll use aloe vera gel as a moisturizer all over my face, wait for it to dry, then I'll use a foundation brush to apply the BB cream. This by itself does wonders for my skin. My skin isn't as oily after a couple of hours of wear, and it's NOT cakey! If I want a little more coverage I'll use my body shop BB cream overtop of the Clinique BB cream. This BB cream is amazing and looks so natural. Most people have told me that it doesn't like I'm wearing foundation, but that my skin looks great. I would definitely recommend this to other people. Also, since using this as my prime makeup, my natural skin is clearer and just seems brighter and less irritated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't seem to have much luck with the Korean BB Creams unfortunately, but this is definitely my favorite Western BB Cream! I'm currently an NC10-15/NARS Gobi and wear the shade 02. I'm very fair with golden undertones and read online that 02 should be my shade. When I received the sample however, it looked soooo dark. I didn't think there was any way it could possibly match, and, knowing how dark Clinique foundations tend to run and what their idea of "fair" is, I thought it was a lost cause. But when I tried it out I was shocked to see that it really does blend into my skin very well! It looks a bit dark at first but after about 30 seconds it just matches. After reading some of the other reviews for this product I see that there are even some NC25-30s wearing it! So surely this must have some sort of adapting properties. That's awesome because if NC25s really can wear it, that means I won't have to buy a darker shade to use in the summer! This should match me year-'round.

Application of this product is very quick and easy. It blends very well, though so far I've always applied a light moisturizer underneath first. It feels very soothing and light on my skin. It gives a light-medium coverage, and I do still use concealer on my undereye circles and on the redness around my nose. It covers my pores very well which is awesome! Doesn't sink into or accentuate fine lines. What I truly love about this product is that it *looks like my skin*. It's like seeing my natural skin if it were naturally flawless. I *cannot* see that I'm wearing any base. It makes my skin even and nearly perfect, and so healthy, yet it just looks like it's my natural skin. I'm a self-proclaimed foundation/TM/BB Cream addict and have tried SO many over the years. I honestly don't think I've ever used a product on my face that looked so natural. The first day I wore this, I received compliments from three guys I didn't even know; they just randomly came up to me.

This product has no fragrance and has not irritated my skin or made me itchy like many of the Korean BB Creams have. No breakouts. This lasts about 10 hours on me which is perfect. I do apply a light dusting of a light mattifying powder after the BB Cream. Packaging is a basic squeeze tube and nozzle (no pump) which works just fine for me. Convenient for travel or putting in your makeup bag for the day.

Initially I didn't really view this as a true BB Cream because it doesn't contain skin lightening or "brightening" properties like the Korean ones do. But I'm now seeing that even some of the Korean BB Creams don't have that. Some are just high SPF and moisture, which is what most of the Western BB Creams have. If you're interested in that specific function though, Clinique just came out with a CC Cream that advertises lightening of dark spots. I have tried a sample of that and will be reviewing it as well. I definitely highly recommend the BB Cream and will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by ythe

I got a sample of this cream number 3 before going on vacation. It's luminous. I got lots of comments about my skin. I'm between light and medium and it blended perfectly. I love the samples because I can see if it's for me or not and this is definitely for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Missers

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product but I just do not. It looked great in the store but after 4 hours of wear it hi lighted every pore on my face. As time goes on it also smells like sulfer (sp) on my skin. yuck. I was wearing it under the even better foundation and I am not happy with that product either. My first experience with a BB cream and my last.
My make up has never looked worse. blotchy, hi lights dry patches and every pore on my face was magnified by this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by simplething1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this BB cream!! I am fair-skinned with pink undertones and use Shade 01, (the lightest one). The color is a bit too light, but I wear this BB cream as a primer and protectant underneath my foundation, and so I apply this very sparingly. I don't have any problems with it looking "off" because by the time that I blend the small amount that I put on, (it really doesn't take much of this), and put my foundation on, it looks gorgeous! I love the fact that I am protecting my skin from future damage while at the same time helping my foundation to stay on longer throughout the day. I would definitely buy this again because this tube will last me a very long time and it has great benefits. I am oily-skinned and this does not break me out or feel greasy. I highly recommend as a primer and skin protectant! I'm not sure that I would want to wear this by itself, as the coverage is not enough for me like that, but that is not what I bought it for and so that doesn't matter to me.