October 25, 2014 | 1593 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved the outcome! Just a bit too much mascara on the brush but otherwise great. Until like two hours later is the problem. Your eyes will not stop itching it is horrible. This happened to my friend also.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Nirhtuc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with the review before mine...

I got not one, but two tubes of this as part of a pretty good deal, since it's not available where I live. I was fairly satisfied with the product the first couple of times I used it. However, it became very dry, clumpy, and thick after a couple of months. I don't use the applicator (since I find the technique of smearing a layer of mascara onto a metal lash comb and using that a highly effective way of lengthening and separating lashes), but the product looks quite scary on it!

All in all, I can't recommend this mascara to others, and I'm now on the hunt for a good mascara to use with my lash comb!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

This mascara is really confusing to me. After hearing all the hype about it, I decided to give it a try. With a $2 price tag, what did I have to lose right? At first impression, this mascara was wonderful, and gave me great volume and length with a nice black color. Within only about a week of using it however, the packaging completely cracked apart. I never dropped it or anything, so I leave it to poor package quality. While it looks good on the lashes, it is very annoying to get off, even with makeup remover, yet somehow it streaks a lot with any contact with water. I had really high hopes for this mascara, but I guess you get what you pay for

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by vhanshaw

I love this mascara. It's nice and black, goes on smooth, and doesn't clump as long as you don't put on a zillion coats. I use two coats and my eyelashes look exactly like I want them to.

As for getting it off, it was a little difficult until I figured out a trick. I wet a wash cloth with warm water, don't wring it out. and hold the cloth over my eye lashes for a moment. The heat and the water loosens the mascara. I gently wipe at my lashes a few times before I apply coconut oil to my entire face, eyes included. Sure I get black smears all over my face but I just wash it off with the cloth. No other soap or makeup remover works better than coconut oil.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When I first got this, I was so excited to try it because of all the amazing reviews I had seen. When I tried it for the first time, at first it made my lashes look amazing and fluttery, but then after 30 seconds, my eyelashes fell straight down. So unfortunately, if your eyelashes are not usually able to hold a curl, this won't work that well for you. It also smudges and flakes like crazy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by clp0930

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara quite a bit. I've bought a few tubes, I won't repurchase for awhile though since right now I have allergies so it's flaking and smudging a bit. For the price it's a great mascara, I never repurchase mascara but I've bought several tubes of this. I'll buy it again in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by rallu

This was a nice surprise... gave me some nice volume but not so much length though... It is a volumizing mascara after all. My search continues...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by MysteriousMagicalMUAer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was amazed with this mascara. It's only $3 but doesn't lack in quality. It's more volumizing than Loreal voluminous & Maybelline full n soft. The color is very black BUT in sunlight it tends to look a bit grey/dry. It smudges on me, like I've said before, they all do. Overall this is a very good mascara & I will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by kellybethga

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I've repurchased this several times, and bought some for my sister because she tried mine and loved it so much. It's fabulous! Volumizing and lengthening! It doesn't clump or flake on me. You can't beat it, especially at 2.99.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Bryony

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great price for a volumizing mascara that works. The problem is it easily runs and tends to flake after a while, which is irritating to my eyes.