Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm on my third tube of this stuff and I really like it. As others have said, it isn't apply-and-go and for me that's because of two reasons. First, there is a lot of wet product in the tube which I have to wipe off - almost every time. It's like there's 10X more product in there than there should be. I've had my current tube for four months and I'm still wiping (I don't wear mascara everyday). I use cheap napkins or paper to wipe the wand so that too much lint doesn't get into the tube. So once the wand is wiped the second obstacle is the large brush. It's long, flat, and fairly bushy and I guess I have a short lash line because it's just awkward to use. Other than these two drawbacks this mascara is perfect. It is very black and pigmented, making my Asian lashes pop. It isn't waterproof but for some reason it stays put on my oily lids. It defines, blackens, lengthens. And it holds curl! I have straight Asian lashes so it's a dealbreaker when my lashes fall as soon as I apply mascara, but this holds up. I curl, apply, brush out with a bare spoolie, apply a second coat if I feel like it, and then curl again. It's really great.

on 9/23/2014 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

AWESOME MASCARA!!!!!! The price is amazing and it gives you crazy length and volume. This mascara is also very buildable, 2 coats is perfect for a dramatic look and 3 coats is just too much!!! This formula is more on the wet side but I can work pass that. WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE!!!! Will recommend to anyone, worth the try.

on 9/22/2014 4:00:00 AM

This mascara had so many good reviews but I just don't like it at all! It's super wet and clumpy, the wand is big and it makes my lashes look goopy and gross. It smudges on the bottom lashes and it's just an epic fail for me. I'm trying to use it up cause I hate waste but every time I use it I just hate it more and more. It's a great price and I like the brand and it's not the worst I ever used but it's probably gonna meet my trashcan really soon. Disappointed!

on 9/21/2014 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is really growing on me. I've decided I really like it, and I didn't at first. You have to work with it though. As several reviewers have said, it's not a put-on-and-go kind of thing. It does go on wet and clumpy if you don't wipe off the wand first and have a good spoolie handy. But if you work with it, oh my. Lovely length, thickness, blackness--it really is pigmented. It has smudged a bit on me but minimally, and it probably wouldn't if I wore a primer first (I don't because I had a bad allergic reaction to Milani and have been scared off them for a while). I like a natural look, which this gives me, but I can see building this up for a very dramatic evening look as well. And cleanup is a dream. The trick is to soak a cotton pad with warm water, hold over your eye, then wipe. Any leftover smudges can be taken care of with oil (jojoba works best for me). Around the same time I bought this I also bought MAC extended play mascara and I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have bothered. Jordana gives me more and for less than 1/4 of the price. This is definitely worth trying!

on 9/21/2014 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I heard so many amazing reviews on this mascara so I went out and bought it and was so excited to try it. I honestly have no idea why so many people love it! It clumps up so easily, it's too wet, takes forever to dry and then flakes after a couple hours. So disappointed.

on 9/21/2014 6:52:00 AM

I tried this because of its popularity, but I was very disappointed. I found the formula too wet, not buildable and flaky. It didn't do anything for my lashes, let alone volumize like it claims to. It's a good price so it's worth trying, as it does work for so many people, but it just didn't work for me.

on 9/20/2014 4:44:00 PM

I found this while at Duane Reed's in NYC, and did a impulse buy, I figured for $3 it couldn't be that bad of a mascara. I originally heard of it from videos on YouTube and since those people seemed to rave about it, ehhh why not give it a go. I will admit, it is a bit on the wet side for a formula, but after a week of using it, its slowly starting to dry up and become easier to use. My only complaint is that I couldn't find this in WP, so I have to careful on the day I'm wearing my contacts and need to use drops in my eyes. Other than that, 2 thin coats of this bad boy and I have long and voluminizied lashes. So for the price, I would totally repurchase! I would compare the kind of length/volume it gave me to L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, except the brushes are different, so I wouldn't call this a dupe. Either way, great mascara, it doesn't flake on me, it smudges on a tiny bit, but with careful application I can avoid that, and it doesn't weigh down my lashes. I would recommend it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I heard about this mascara off Lauren Curtis on YouTube!! After reading so many mixed reviews I thought I would decide myself. I got 3 bottles for £10 so was impressed. The mascara is very wet and takes a while to dry but you can keep applying to lengthen lashes which I liked and the volume it created was fabulous. One of the best I have used and would continue to buy it, even though this is made harder because it's not available to buy in the UK.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

OMG this is my HG mascara!!! I have stocked up on this since i have to have it shiped to my country. Its soo amazing, only one coat is enough for daytime. Love this its give that waaawaaawooom lashes after two coats and a very good and full look with one coat.

No mascara is good enoughg after tried this one, i used to love the rocket mascara but after this i think its just meeh okei. And the price is just crazy cheap. I hope they never ever stop making this mascara.

on 9/10/2014 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara. Although in my country this can't be purchased (I have to have it shipped) the smallness off the brush allows you to get right to the root for stunning long, black lashes. Great for nighttime effect. I do have to say you have to be careful with clumping but with good careful strokes this is the best mascara I've tried.