April 17, 2014 | 1596 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Katelrobs3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I'm so close to making this HG status but my Benefit's They're Real currently holds that title, but for drugstore mascaras this is by far the best. The formula, to me, is the perfect balance between not too wet and not too dry it's perfect. I pair it with Maybelline's mascara in the pink tube (forgot the name) and find that it is very buildable for your desired look. This mascara doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, it stays put all day. I would've bumped this bad boy up to 5 if it would have volumized my lashes just a taaad bit more, but that's just me being picky. For the price you really do get a wonderful product it's such a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by chokeonchicken

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The best mascara I have tried to date. I don't know if I can call it HG status but it's definitely up there. I have no interest in even trying other mascaras at this time. I purchased this product for $2.99 at Walgreens. I'm on my 3rd tube.

For reference my lashes are a pretty decent length and thickness already. Just one coat of this mascara offers a natural emphasis to my lashes. I like that it's not extreme because I'm not a fan of that look. It can be built up for more emphasis. The brush is made of typical bristles in a small/average size.

Simple tube, simple brush, simple formula; that's what I love about it. And you can't beat the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by serlypipu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

doing nothing much on my Asian lashes.. isn't waterproof so it makes me like a panda

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Johnna1123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara, but not on its own. I find that way too much comes out on the brush and can be a bit clumpy. What I do is one to two coats of this and then I use one coat of CG clump crusher over this and I get long and full eyelashes! Minus any clumps. And this mascara holds a curl well. For the price, about $3, can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by belinduh319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

All thanks to Lauren Curtis on YouTube I have found a new love! :) This mascara is so good. So inexpensive. I found mine for $1.98 at my H-E-B. It was a steal! I love that it lengthens in my first coat then thickens in my second coat. Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by perisnale

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my holy grail mascara. i have very short lashes on the sparser side, so i don't expect much out of any mascara, but i wear this daily because it defines my lashes, gives volume and even a little length! the formula is on the dry side, which is perfect, because wet mascaras just give me useless clumps and get all over my lids.

i expect that someone with longer/thicker lashes would get even better results! this mascara is perfect for a natural look - basically your lashes but better, i'd say. this also works very well on my bottom lashes - makes them look much darker, thicker and more defined, all without clumping.

for a non-waterproof mascara this holds curl fairly well, although my lashes are so short and hidden under my monolid that it doesn't seem to make much of a difference for me. my only gripe with this is that my lashes get stiffer than i would like, but it's still fairly easy to remove with vaseline (which i normally use for eye makeup removal).

i think i have bought three tubes of this so far, and i will definitely be repurchasing for the foreseeable future!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by laurenoquinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As of right now I wouldn't buy this again. It might end up like the Lancôme Hypnose with the crazy looking brush: I wasn't sure but it grew on me when the mascara became drier.
This one is just way too wet for my taste. It makes my lashes look spider-ish, but the pigment is a nice rich black. I'm left with 5-6 super thick long lashes... Not the desired effect. The brush picks up a ton of product, but it needs more bristles perhaps or longer ones? It's begging for a fluffier, denser brush. I've only had this one for 3 days, so I need to get to know it a tiny bit better. I'm not all that impressed as of now... And don't try it out for the first time if there's somewhere you need to be and don't have 30 minutes to perfect your fringe!
Worse case scenario: I'll use it with an old Loreal or Lancôme brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. It makes your lashes thick and long, and best of all because my lashes naturally point down, it really keeps your lashes curled. And it's only $3! You can tell it's a good one right away because look! there are 500+ reviews and it's over four lippies! How can you say no? you could, but you shouldn't because it's a really good mascara and it's cheap. and best of all, I love the essence mascaras as well (which are also cheap and wonderful) but this stuff comes sealed so you pretty much know no one whipped it open in the store and put some on which you can't tell with the essence mascaras because they aren't sealed.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Markella1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great mascara! Not quite perfect.
My eyelashes are quite good, both length wise and volume wise.

Pros:
This gives amazing length and volume and the wand is very convinient literally grabing every-single-lash and lifting them!! The price is also amazing! Overall i was very happy with it and this is my go-to mascara for the night when i want the most dramatic lashes possible

Cons:
-This can easily clump up your lashes, so you have to be careful with it, otherwise you might end up with "4 thick eyelashes", you know, the spider legs effect! Even though i'm someone who, when it comes to mascaras, i say "the more dramatic, the better", this one i avoid for daytime!
-It makes my eyelashes very hard. The impressive thing is,though, i've slept with it a couple of times (awful of me,i know). When i woke up i had flakes under my eyes, but the mascara was there, hard and solid and my eyelashes were still curled and dramatic. So i don't know what to make of this.

Overall i would recommend this, since most people tend to like it PLUS it's so cheap, you won't be crying for your lost money :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by NadiaZaki

I love it! Amazing length! My go to mascara and I prefer it to most high end mascaras.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No