October 25, 2014 | 1739 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by blackmadz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually used this as a base for eyeshadow as well, and it works great! The shadow sticks very well to the highlighter and my eyes look great throughout the school and work day. The product is semi-expensive so the fact that you can get two different uses out of it is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I absolutely love this highlighter!

Texture & Application: so Watt's Up comes in the stick form, which actually comes quite in handy when you want to have that quick application. It applies very smoothly and is very easy to blend (I use either my fingers to do it, or my buffing brush for foundation - never use the sponge that this product comes with)

Effect: so you have that nice champagne glow to your skin. Watt's Up doesn't look too silvery or gold - it is your perfect in-between shade. You apply this generally everywhere where you need some highlight and glow to your skin!

Longevity: lasts all day long, no need to re-apply (at least for me). I sometimes top it up with my Urban Decay Flushed Palette highlighting powder just for a more amplified look - but then again Watt's Up is pigmented enough to be easily worn on its own.

Packaging: is adorable "light-bulb" shape highlitgher! I love everything about it.

For more in-depth review and makeup tips head here:

I think this product would work great on light-medium skin tones. Not quite sure how it would look on deeper skin-shades though.

I see myself re-purchasing this highlighter again, but I don't think (with almost every day use) that I will run out of it anytime soon. It is a good investment

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 4:52:00 AM More reviews by lysxinh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nothing really speacial about this. It's not pigmented enough for my fair skin, especially with makeup on. Whether I dab it over or under my mineral makeup, it seems very opaque. I try again with a bit more of the product but things are not improved much. I only find its packaging very lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by seristoff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! I do have a deeper skin tone, and this matches my skin tone and gives me the loveliest subtle glow! The texture is also very creamy and smooth! There is two problems with this highlighter. It isn't very long lasting, and the scent is something I wouldn't call Benefit worthy :( But either then that, this is a definitely a great highlighter that I recommend to buy! And yes, I would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sephora birthday gift last year and so I think I've had sufficient time to test this to give it a review. First of all, the mini size is plenty! I don't think I'd need to purchase a full size for a long time, if I were to purchase it. I like the subtle sparkly shimmer this gives -- but you really have to rub it in. I prefer to rub the product on my fingers or back of the hand before applying it to the tops of my cheekbones. If I just swipe it from the stick -- it is more difficult to blend. I especially love this popped in the inner corner of my eyes, too. Honestly, I do like this, however, I know that Sonia Kashuk has a pretty exact dupe for this for about a third of the price. So, this is great, but I don't think I'd spend the money for a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by dahlia2425

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favourite cream highlighting products. BeneFit's Watt's Up comes in a metallic blue tube type packaging that is dual ended. One side is a sponge applicator to blend and the other is the wide up product. The product itself is the most beautiful champagne/peal coloured highlight that can make any face and skin tone light up. The sponge applicator allows for easy blending into the skin which is a plus.

The way I use this product is after contouring with bronzer or whatnot and highlight with my YSL highlighting stick, I apply this to my cheekbones and cupids bow using a small buffer brush from Sephora. I find this product really lifts my cheekbones better than any other product I've tried (HighBeam, SunBeam, Mac soft & gentle, smash box's artificial light, Laura Mercier shimmer bloc, etc...) I highly recommend this product for anyone that wants some glow to their face!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by pamelabethga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I just received this a few days ago. I do like it, I think I will like it more in the summer with a tan because it will give me a nice glow. However, the packaging is cute. Its not the best. Most highlighters emphasize your pores and this one is no different. It is decent though, just not worth $30.00.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter! I have medium-tone skin and I think my face looks better when I have more of a glow on my cheeks. The color of this highlighter is perfect and its very easy to apply. I just dab a bit on my cheekbones and blend it in with my fingers. You can also use this to highlight your brows if you like using champagne-colored highlights. It's pricey but a little goes a long way, so this will definitely last for a long time!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Kaaaayxo

I actually love this highlighter. Leaves such a gorgeous glow. If you're looking to brighten up underneath your eyes or where you want to highlight. This is not the highlighter for that. This highlighter gives you like a golden glow. Very beautiful for your cheek bone , cuspids bow, inner corner of your eye. Not really for your nose bridge or underneath the eye. It's to shimmery for me In those places. When I started using this on my chin it broke me out and I don't have sensitive skin . Which is why I would give this a 3.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by msharajuku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This highlighter is great and i love that you can just swipe it on and blend. The creaminess also gives your skin a gorgeous dewiness. only problem is that the packaging is like a child's toy and just straight up inconvenient with so many lids. The foam applicator is also useless, it doesn't compare to blending it with your fingers. The result however outweighs the crap packaging, it's gorgeous a subtle. The yellow/golden undertones also make it great for olive complexions especially if you've got a tan.