October 21, 2014 | 1641 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Natureluxe Mousse Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

Cover Girl suggests LASHBLAST LENGTH MASCARA as a replacement

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by liddoe_anny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's good if you want a very natural look. I like my lashes to be more defined. I don't like the brush; I'm a bigger fan of the last blast fat brush because it separates better. Nothing exciting about this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by taylorstone7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This clumps my lashes. Very clumpy and NOT WATER RESISTANT AT ALL! you can wash it out easily with plain water. After only 1 month, it was already dried out and the wand is not very good for application. i would not recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by photowife

Right now this is HG for me. I'm sensitive if not allergic to all mascaras. I did try a different natural one a few years back..maybe Almay? I can't remember, but I know while I didn't react poorly to it, it sucked. This mascara on the other hand maintains a curl, thickens, lengthens, and doesn't clump. All in one coat too! It's amazing stuff. And while my eyes feel a bit weird when I'm wearing it, I don't have bright red itchy eyes like with every other mascara I've tried. And I've tried alot..Chanel, lancome, MAC, clinique, bobbi brown, LM and every DS brand there is.
    It wears ok. It seems to disappear throughout the day, but then again I have very active outdoor days. What I do like though is while it disappears, it's doing just that..disappearing...it isn't migrating to my lower lid or flaking over my cheeks. I have a problem with that with other mascaras...no racoon eyes from this one though!
    And it washes off with soap and water super easy.
    Oh! AND my lashes aren't falling out! I have never had ANY mascara that didn't make my lashes fall out till this one!
    Also I seem to be more irritated by black mascaras than brown. So I bought brown in this and it looks very black to me (yet no irritation). I would think the black must be very very black, which I know some people really like
    This one is a major keeper for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Favorite mascara hands down! I've always favored Rimmel mascaras,but this is my new favorite! It's a wet formula which I love because its perfect for building and coating layers without clumping. This adds crazy length to my lashes. I'm impressed. Wanted to try this when it first came out but wasnt expecting much. Glad I picked it up and finally tried it. HG mascara!! & it's not super $$$

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by chriseileen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have naturally straight eyelashes that grow in a downward direction. When I curl it, it maintains it's curl. However, once I apply this mascara it's so heavy / watery it pulls down my lashes. It smudges everywhere too. I will not repurchase or recommend to others.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

I was surprised by this mascara. I have a lot of trouble with the plasticky style brushes, but this one is a bit softer than others and works well. The mascara is unusual -- kind of a waxy texture, but once I got used to that, it was pleasant. It makes the first coat more effective than with most mascaras, but you can still apply more if you like. Unfortunately, the black shade is really more of a charcoal grey -- which could be great for someone looking for that, but I really like BLACK. This is nowhere close.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by elicandytime

My lashes are naturally long but can't hold a curl. I have a huge problem finding a mascara that doesn't make my lashes look fake by adding too much length :3 this does the trick. It lengthens a little bit but not so much that it becomes noticeable! It holds my curl and doesn't make my lashes clump together <3 I also noticed that since I've been using this my lashes have actually grown more and became stronger and thicker o_o I can't say this will happen to everyone but it did for me, probably because its not as harsh as the other mascaras I've been using :) I used this on and off again for a year, I only started using it again because my eyes got damaged from wearing contacts and to be safe my optomitrist recomended I throw out my eye makeup just in case (because my eyes were prone to a infection I guess?) So I bought another tube of this (I was using dior lash primer thing with maybellines pulse perfection mascara before

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by annikarey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a second tube, and have it in my cabinet so that I can get ready when my first one runs out. This mascara is great! It gives me the length and volume to give my lashes a natural look (in brown black). And removing it is great. I had to use two pads on each eye to make sure, but taking the mascara off is a breeze. I have no raccoon eyes the next day!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by laurenmn

I wanted a mascara lighter than my usual because when I wear contacts, the heavy mascara feels gross. Three coats of this makes my lashes long, separate and thick but feels lovely and light.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thank you fellow MUA reviewers! I wanted a light feeling, more natural looking, black mascara that didn't clump, flake or take tons of remover to come off, but didn't travel under my eyes. But, I also wanted some volume and good length that would last all day at work. After reading I don't even know how many reviews/brands, I decided to try this one and I truly love this! It really is very light feeling and Very Black is perfect for day time definition, without making me look like I'm heading to a club. This hasn't clumped, flaked, travelled or irritated my sensitive eyes. I can't smell anything at all so I have no scent issues. I have always used disposable mascara wands to comb through my freshly applied mascaras so maybe that's one of the reasons this looks so good? Anyone having issues with mascara needs to try the disposables...great tip I got from a makeup artist's website, BTW.