August 20, 2014 | 1062 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Le Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have two. One was ghalf off on a very (crucial important) sale in Walmart, so I got the colors in this exact lipgloss violet attitude, I put over my revlon liquid lipstick, and I baught the ravishing red, it comes out on your lips with great color. Your lips have a great high shine with this lipgloss. I am happy with these. And plus the tube lasts like forever and I'm happy with these lipglosses with that great deal. You really know that............

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Ferraro22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was hopeful that this lip gloss would be thick without being too sticky. This gloss is OK for my lips, it is fairly lightweight, and is not as thick as I had hoped. The color is awesome ( I forgot which I have but it is a coral color). However, the color on me seems to fade away after a short period of time. Due to my constantly dry lips, this gloss seems to crack and flake after a little while, causing me to reapply. The constant reapplication just causes gooey build up on the sides of my lips. Its a so so product for my personal needs but like I said, the colors are awesome!.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like these glosses: the colour payoff is good both alone and with lipstick, and they wear well on me as long as I'm eating or drinking moderately. I have 3 colours: golden splash, saucy mauve and plum rush. So far, saucy mauve is my favourite for wearing alone and golden splash is my favourite for layering with lipstick, especially reds.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nothing exciting. I was really surprisingly unimpressed with this product. I have mine in "Chocolate Obsession" and it's just okay. It's not very chocolate toned though, It's more bronze with of course shimmer as it seems every freaking gloss now has. It glides smoothly on the lips, but there is no shine to it, it's very basic and dull. It's not gritty either, despite the shimmer. I was expecting something a little darker in color and great shine, but it doesn't payoff. As soon as I applied this, I knew exactly what this reminded me of unfortunately, "Maybelline ShineSensational lip gloss in 'Cocoa Fever'. I have already did a review on that and I was not impressed with that either. I swear it's an exact duplicate to it, they looked the same and feel almost the same. There is a nasty bitter after taste to the LeGloss though that is gag worthy. I also feel that this product is overpriced, but I find L'Oreal to be much more pricier than the regular drug store brand cosmetics, why I don't know. I found this at Walmart for almost $6 which is really too much for a gloss, call me cheap but whatever, it is overpriced. The only reason I got it is because I had a $3 off coupon, because I would not have dared to pay full price for it. I am not sure if I would want to try this in another shade. I may be returning this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by gurli3potth3ad420

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this in golden splash. and omgg i love this its not sticky, and its not sheer it has a nice peachy color. i wanna get moreee(:

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by livyeason

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this for $5.10 at walmart on rollback. i reallllly like it very good quality . i dont really buy loreal products because they r usually expensive but i bought this and i love it. Nude Touch is very creammy and smooth with (of course) some sparkles. very good product. i hope you guys found it very helpful.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these glosses, they are very smooth and have grat pigmentation. I like the colors that they have however I wish they had a little more color variety. Love the gold accents on the packaging. The color pay off is great and if you dont want to you dont have to wear a lipstick with these.They are not very sticky but last a good amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Fantastic lip gloss. I was looking for a dupe of my beloved Bare Escentuals 100% Natural Lip Glosses and this is really it. Same buttery, smooth, moisturizing texture. Almost the same scent. I have almost all the shades except for two and love them all. I will say though, that it took my lips a while to get used to these for some reason, because when I first started using them, it was flake city. Now, they feel just as moisturizing and lush as my BE lip glosses.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Natalie33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Baby Blossom and Watermelon Crush. Overall, I am not too impressed with these lip glosses. I was hoping Baby Blossom would be a more affordable version of Nars Turkish Delight, but for me I wasn't happy with it. Beware, if your lips are even slightly chapped, this will make it look worse. Watermelon Crush was not as bright as I hoped it would be, but it did give a nice subtle pop of color to my lips. Also, the lip glosses smell great, like vanilla.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this- I only have one, but I would like to get more colours. the colour I have is violet attitude, and it's probably the brightest lip colour I own, but it looks really nice. When I put it on, it brightens up my entire face. It's really good for days when I don't want to wear very much eye makeup. It's not sticky at all and it lasts a good amount of time.