September 2, 2014 | 1178 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - master drama eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Before this eyeliner, I used to use Revlon's colorstay eyeliner and Stila's khol liner. I feel like this liner is a blend between those two. It's very soft, yet glides on smoothly(won't cling onto your eyelashes like Revlon's colorstay) and it is super black! I literally have one in each purse and 3 more unopened just so I'm stocked. I always use this on top of a primer and it lasts me all night without smudging. it's a great buy and very affordable for the quality you get.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Tay8000

I love this eye liner. It rolls up so you don't have to sharpen it which I find much easier. The color is nice and pigmented. It's creamy. It last hours in the waterline. I never have to touch it up. My only complaint is that it smudges on my contacts. Pretty bad too. It'll get to the point I have to take them out cause it hurts. But I notice that if I put this on mu waterline and wait a minute to put my contacts in, it doesn't smudge on them at all. It's worth it for the staying power it has.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Beeno564

When I opened this eyeliner and started to twist up, I thought it was broken! Then a lot came out and when I tried twisting down nothing...I eventually figured out that its not supposed to. That was my only con, the packaging. Anyways, it's really creamy so its easy to apply. The color is super pigmented. It stays all day on the waterline, tideline and upper lash line. When my sister was visiting me on vacation, she forgot her eyeliner so she borrowed mine. She fell in love! She was like "where is this from? I need it!" mine recently got to the end of nits life(still a bit more) after 9 months ! Note: I don't wear it everyday. On average 3-4 days a week..

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by rebekahsoh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I think this product was really great for tightlining, or staying put on my waterline. When I put it on my lids, however, it tends to dry out and crumbles when you touch it. This only happens when I go to places with air conditioning, though- it stays put and doesn't crumble when i'm outdoors. it's good for oily skin, and is pretty sweatproof.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by nhienne

I am an eyeliner junkie and I was super excited to try this. Unfortunately, like the gel version, this eyeliner was terrible for me: caused irritation, left smudges on my contacts, and made my eyes itchy and watery. Beautiful color and look, and glides on easily, but terrible for my eye health. :(

It's probably great for people who don't wear hard contacts like I do. In particular, the eyeliner would smudge and leave oily residue on my lenses, and then my eyes would become extremely dry, red, and painful because the oil prevented oxygen from getting in/out of my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by lucky10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this eyeliner. It works great on the waterline, however if you are putting it only on your lower lash line and not your waterline it will smuge. Also, you can twist up the eyeliner but you can't twist it back down. The lasting power is very good. Overall I really like this eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by iateurwaffle

I bought this today in 'Midnight Master' and when I try to twist to get the product to rise it wouldn't comply. It took me a while to get it up and when I finally did I notice it wouldn't go back down. So I kept twisting back and forth because I thought it was just jammed or something but nope didn't work, instead it extended out even more. I tried using my finger to push it back in but ended up breaking half an inch of it off. It wasn't until I watched a YouTube review of it that I learn that it is suppose to take a few twisted to get it to rise and that it doesn't go back down.
But besides the bad design of the applicator, the product itself is amazing! It's very pigmented and once it sets, it does not smudge. Water won't make it budge I had to use make up remover to get it out. And even though it took a long while to get the product out, once it rises the excessive twisting isn't necessary anymore.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by secretstrangers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst. Eyeliner. Ever. It goes on just fine but the eyeliner lead itself is AWFUL. It breaks very easily and lasts maybe a week. The very first time I opened the package half of the eyeliner pencil fell out. HALF. Don't waste your time or money in this piece of crap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this liner in Midnight Master. I wear contacts and only use this on my upper lash-line. The waterline, is not wear I typically wear liner anyway, so I have not worn it there.

This goes on very creamy, opaque, and has not smudged, This does last all day long and needs to be removed with an eye makeup remover.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this to just try it out and see if it was good. I have worn this about a week and found that its just too runny. I put it on my lash line and it somehow smears onto my skin below my bottom lashes when I smile/laugh alot. At first I thought it was my mascara but I bought a waterproof mascara and its still smearing so now I know its the eyeliner. Its because I NEVER have this problem with eyeliners until this one so....this was a no go. The victoria's secret pencil liner is better than this.

I gave it two lippies because its at least very nice and dark silky black in colour which is nice.