April 16, 2014 | 2079 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - master drama eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by lucky10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this eyeliner. It works great on the waterline, however if you are putting it only on your lower lash line and not your waterline it will smuge. Also, you can twist up the eyeliner but you can't twist it back down. The lasting power is very good. Overall I really like this eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by iateurwaffle

I bought this today in 'Midnight Master' and when I try to twist to get the product to rise it wouldn't comply. It took me a while to get it up and when I finally did I notice it wouldn't go back down. So I kept twisting back and forth because I thought it was just jammed or something but nope didn't work, instead it extended out even more. I tried using my finger to push it back in but ended up breaking half an inch of it off. It wasn't until I watched a YouTube review of it that I learn that it is suppose to take a few twisted to get it to rise and that it doesn't go back down.
But besides the bad design of the applicator, the product itself is amazing! It's very pigmented and once it sets, it does not smudge. Water won't make it budge I had to use make up remover to get it out. And even though it took a long while to get the product out, once it rises the excessive twisting isn't necessary anymore.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by secretstrangers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst. Eyeliner. Ever. It goes on just fine but the eyeliner lead itself is AWFUL. It breaks very easily and lasts maybe a week. The very first time I opened the package half of the eyeliner pencil fell out. HALF. Don't waste your time or money in this piece of crap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this liner in Midnight Master. I wear contacts and only use this on my upper lash-line. The waterline, is not wear I typically wear liner anyway, so I have not worn it there.

This goes on very creamy, opaque, and has not smudged, This does last all day long and needs to be removed with an eye makeup remover.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this to just try it out and see if it was good. I have worn this about a week and found that its just too runny. I put it on my lash line and it somehow smears onto my skin below my bottom lashes when I smile/laugh alot. At first I thought it was my mascara but I bought a waterproof mascara and its still smearing so now I know its the eyeliner. Its because I NEVER have this problem with eyeliners until this one so....this was a no go. The victoria's secret pencil liner is better than this.

I gave it two lippies because its at least very nice and dark silky black in colour which is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by ame110280

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this!! I use the black called Midnight Master. It goes on over eyeshadow instead of breaking the tip off. It glides smoothly. I love that I dont have to sharpen it ever! Goes on just as dark as my Mac eyeliners for half the cost...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by xannieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was so excited to try it out and when I did it was so pigmented and I was so happy but unfortunately I'm not able to use it because it stains my contact lenses and I can't see anything. )=

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by sincle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall a good product. It has a dark, creamy texture that stays put after it's allowed to dry. However, I had issues with that packaging. Mine won't twist down and took about five minutes of twisting to come up in the first use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This is a really great drug store eyeliner. It rivals some of my high end eyeliners. I've always like maybelline, and this eye liner is no exception. I really like that you can twist it up instead of having to sharpen it. It's creamy and glides on easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't get the hype around this product. This ran out on me way too quick and I don't even use it that much. I love that it twists up without having to deal with a sharpener. It wouldn't hold up in my waterline and is something I will not purchase again. I prefer the Revlon Colorstay crayon eyeliner over this one because it stays on my eyes for a longer time and it doesn't run out quick like the Maybelline one did.