April 17, 2014 | 1686 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Claraa2000

First of all, I will write about the very few cons of this mascara.
I find this mascara is slightly too pricey for all it is, I got this as a Christmas present and here in the uk it is £19.50 I think, you could probably get a drugstore or high street on £10 cheaper that would do the same job. Secondly I find it is extremely hard to wash off! I normally have to wipe debris of my under eyes from this product during the day and at night when I was it off with eye make up remover and pads I'll wake up the next morning with it all smudged under my eyes
I can get past all the cons because of the amount of pros! This mascara is fab for anyone who has short lashes like myself because it makes them very volumous And lengthens then amazingly! It has a great dark colour, fab for a night out or just good for everyday:) I would definitely recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by ViolinistRita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Benefit has some of the best makeup out there. This mascara blends well with my falsies and makes me look extra adorable as I create dolly eyes with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Monklin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara wasn't terrible but it always gives me raccoon eyes by the end of the day. The color is great and it does lengthen my lashes but it just didn't rule in my favor in the end. Also it was a bit on the pricey side but thank god for free samples.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I have a sample size of this and I love it! A lot of people seem to think it isn't worth the hype, but I believe it is! I love this and will be buying a full size despite the price

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by RebDesnoyers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This mascara is great, for lengthening. For volumizing? Not so great.

I already have quite long lashes so I tend to look for volumizing mascaras, and sadly, this one didn't cut it for me. The reason I gave this mascara a 4 out of 5 lippies, is for two reason.

1.The color is a true jet black, with no weird grey undertones.

2. If I layer this with my Rocket mascara by Maybelline, my lashes look amazing.

PROS:
•Color is Jet Black
•Great at Lenghtening
•Packaging
•Perfect if layered

CONS
•Price (29$ CAN)
•Didn't voumize

Would I repurchase?

Yes, because if layered, this mascara is a dream come true.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Asioned

I had high expectations of this product, but I found it made my lashes look quite spidery, and not in a good way. My lashes are quite long so that might be why it didn't work for me. I much prefer benefit's bad gal mascara, which gives my lashes more volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by lilpuff141

I finally broke down and bought this after I saw how amazing it made my friend's lashes look. I think this stuff is fantastic! Unlike some of the other reviewers it didn't make my lashes clumpy and the formula wasn't too wet or dry. Whenever I wear it I feel like I have beautiful, long, black lashes.

The only major downside (and reason why I'm on the fence about repurchasing), is that this stuff is DIFFICULT to get off. You definitely need a good oil based eye makeup remover and patience.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My tube was super super wet, even after having it for a couple of weeks it would take me about 15mins to dry my lashes that only has a thin layer on. Clumped my lashes a lot until it looked like I only had 5 giant lashes. Separating them with a lash comb gave me 10 fat lashes. My friends really like it and I wanted to, too :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Belle144

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used.
First time I used it my eyes felt a bit irritated, but I tried it again and was very impressed and no more irritation at all.
It makes my eyelashes look thick and dark and stays on all day and night!
Takes quite a while to remove though and therefore I don't use it everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Sp6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favourite mascaras, and a fairly decent price! However, I feel the tube doesn't last long and the brush becomes easily clogged, clumping my lashes. Love how dark black the colour is, and the brush makes it easy to apply (when it's not clogged). It lasts all day, but can be a task to remove! Also makes my eyes feel quite dry, but other than that I highly recommend