BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2087 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Gives me SO much length! Lasts all day with zero fallout, but because of this it is a pain to take off. The only reason i wouldn't repurchase is the price of $30 for a mascara (of all things.)

on 7/27/2015 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this on a whim at the suggestion of a friend who uses it... Not impressed at all... while it does a decent job on my sensitive eyes and everything.. I got the color beyond brown for my green eyes I just don't like the color at all... since I paid like $26 which is the most I have ever paid for a mascara.. I will use it until its gone however I will not repurchase since I think that they are better mascara's out there for a better price.....

on 7/27/2015 10:47:00 AM

This mascara is perfect. I don't have naturally full eyelashes, but this product makes them look voluminous. I love it.

on 7/26/2015 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is the worst mascara i've ever used! Stay away from this product!

on 7/26/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This gave me eye infection have to use eye drops and as im sitting now since tuesday i am not able to use makeup, my eyes were so sore for the 1st 2 days it was unbelievable

on 7/25/2015 8:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I got this mascara for Christmas 2014 and I used it everyday for about five months until it eventually ran out. I have naturally very long and thick eyelashes so I can often go without mascara but when I used this I found myself looking wide eyed and awake. The shape of the brush/wand makes it really easy to apply to every single lash, and if applying more than one coat can create a very dramatic look. As much as I do love this mascara, the only downside is how difficult it is to remove, even after having a bath or shower it still stays put, Benefit do offer a They're real! remover but this is also a little pricey at 14.50. I haven't repurchased yet but I will do at another time in the near future.

on 7/23/2015 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this mascara. My grandma loves it too!! Before I was using Maybelline's Great Lash mascara. It worked well enough and it was cheap, but after receiving a sample of this madcap from Sephora I'm not planning on going back.

on 7/22/2015 3:51:00 PM

For the cost, the performance of this product was disappointing. It gave me little volume or length. I liked the brush shape but other than that the product made little impact on me.

on 7/20/2015 11:20:00 AM

Bought this without trying a sample. My lashes are medium length and straight and this mascara clumps terribly. Formula is very wet and stays that way for quite some time. The brush is very cumbersome and sharp. I've tried being patient during application for better results, but that doesn't work either. I'll stick with my drugstore brands. They work better and they're far less expensive.

on 7/18/2015 11:01:00 AM

I found this mascara to be extreme in both its benefits (no pun intended) and its drawbacks. The benefits: It does give a thick, dark coat of mascara and definitely adds volume. If you apply it carefully and twirl the brush just so, it lengthens and curls slightly. Drawbacks: I have short lashes, and they end up simply clumping together unless I apply multiple coats sparingly and build up slowly, making sure I go all the way to the ends of the lashes and finally reapplying to just the tips. It also flaked some and was exceptionally difficult to remove.

Bottom line: For me the cons outweighed the pros. I can get this mascara to work well, but the method is too cumbersome, and there is a large margin of error. I bet that if you have naturally long lashes, this would work better, but for my short ones, it has a high probability of making a clumpy mess.

Video Reviews & Tutorials