March 1, 2015 | 1851 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3.4(1941 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2015 4:19:00 PM More reviews by CuteyHoney

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love the way it looks and feel! Fantastic mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2015 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Chantallalonde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I continue to buy this product. I've gone through maybe 5 so far. It makes your lashes so long and beautiful. I do have long-ish lashes already. But I think it does the best job out of any mascara I've ever used. The only downfall is that I will run out of this product faster than most. I'm not sure if it is because I use it so often, or if their isn't much product in the tube to begin with. Overall though, I will continue to use this as my every day mascara. Two thumbs up.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2015 4:21:00 AM More reviews by yolanda71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

An extremely overrated mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2015 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Debdebga

I do like They're Real mascara. I have received compliments on my lashes several times. I am not thrilled with the brush , it is a little awkward and it can clump. I would have an extra tube on hand though,

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2015 6:15:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I got a sample size of this mascara when i was repurchasing the Hello Flawless face powder and Benefits Gimme Brow. I must say I am enjoying it. It makes my lashes look more defined, thicker and longer. No problems with flaking or smudging. I even use it on my lower lashes and it is just a dream! Will definitely repurchase a full size!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2015 1:29:00 PM More reviews by pnkct

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Well, to be honest I think that this product is a little bit overrated. I have used many other mascaras that did a better job then this one. Even most of the drugstore brand mascaras do an equivalent job. It's not that I didn't like it, it is indeed a really nice mascara. But I feel like you can buy another mascara with the same outcomes for a cheeper price (i.e. L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2015 8:57:00 AM More reviews by sara1602

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best mascara ever, my lashes feel naked without it. Doesn't smudge or come off when my eyes are watery. You can also build on it to go from day to night and it has great colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2015 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Cbarnes81

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go-to mascara. Very buildable (hence, you can go for natural-looking lashes to dramatic), voluminising and lengthening. I love that I did not have to choose between voluminising and lengthening, as this one does both! Some have remarked that this is rather a challenge to wash off; well, my experience has been quite the opposite. Maybe I say this in comparison to the other mascara I use: Diorshow Blackout. With They're Real, I manage quite well with soap and water. Really happy with this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2015 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Markella1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My main issue with it: it makes my lashes SO SO hard like nothing i've seen before! And that's not something i usually notice in a mascara. But with this, it was unbearable, and it took me 3-4 uses to realise it. Whenever i touch my lashes or lightly scratch my eye it HURTS! That's how hard it makes them, like cement! It is hard to remove and i lose at least 4-5 lashes every time i do so (and i use a foaming cleanser mind you, so no rubbing included....i can't imagine what a nightmare this must be if you use a cotton pad or wipes)! So in that kind of rate i lost A LOT of lashes while using this. I visibly had LESS lashes! No, thank you.

It t did give me a lovely and almost fake result! I absolutely loved the effect it gave. But i stoped using it for the reason i mentioned above!

If it was more affordable i would consider having it for more special occasions, like nights out, but it's too expensive to have it just for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2015 2:00:00 PM More reviews by hannahc97

Absolutely amazing!! The best mascara I have ever used and I have repurchased a number of times. I've read a lot of negative reviews on here but I find this mascara works best when layered with another with is a bit annoying for the price but worth it because it's amazing! The other mascara I've always used is a Rimmel one and applied They're Real straight after giving a curled, long, dark amazing black finish :). My favourite go-to makeup product!