December 21, 2014 | 1359 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by drawingasquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really surprised that more people don't like this mascara, as it's a HG product for me -- I'm actually just about to repurchase it.

For me, at least, this mascara scores on all counts. It lengthens like crazy. It also adds a ton of volume to my lashes. It builds easily without clumping, holds a curl all day, and has yet to flake or smudge on me. I also really like the applicator. It's sort of curved, like a spoon, and I find that it's easy to coat all of my lashes with it.

If I have virtually no time to put on makeup in the morning, I will at the very least apply this mascara. I can't live without it at this point.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by EXOticAngelInspirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is one of my go to mascaras. i had to recently buy a new bottle due to the fact that i ran out and havent had any for a while. its really makes your lashes look as if you were wearing false lashes and stays put most of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Cherrycc14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff, it's one of my favorite maybelline mascara's. It doesn't give you the extreme "false lash" look but it does lengthen them significantly and provides incredible volume. My lashes are naturally curly so I don't know how it holds curl if you curl your lashes, but over all it's a good mascara for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by JanaBec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm not a big fan. It does what it's supposed to do, lengthens my lashes, is really black and has a useable wand. But, I think it is really really clumpy, to much product comes of (so no, or a bad, stopper) meaning you have to wipe the wand and when I smelled it, it reeked. Apparently I'm not the only one with a smelly one so I suppose it is meant to smell like that, I know you can't smell your lashes but after a while I smell my mascaras to see if they're still good, but this one smelled bad from the beginning...
I'm definitely not repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by ajlin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I switched to "cheaper" mascara as they are all really the same, its the brush that makes the difference. Went back to maybelline and picked this up.

I was pleasantly surprised!!! the brush caught every lash and I am very happy with the result. Will purchase again

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by silviamuic

Horrendous. Absolutely horrible. Clumped and made my eyelashes look shorter than they are without mascara. They made balls of clumps at the ends of my lashes. I've tried almost every drug store/walmart mascara under the sun.. Worst so far

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by koko47

Held a curl nicely and gave good definition... but I have oily lids, and sigh, there were little flakes and smudges after 2 hours. The hunt for the HG of mascara continues!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by KerBears

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never thought I'd like this I like dept store mascaras w/o exception bought it on ref from sister. At 1st didn't like but it takes x and patience 2 get it right w this 1. Never found the clumping, flaking or wetness others did.... Read on pkg don't wait btwn coats may b the flaking reason 4 some who knows? I'm super picky w mascara.... Once I played w application noticed: def a cat eyes flared look ( this the new flared cat eyes n yellow&orange tube) ESP if concentrate more mascara outer eye. Never used on lower lashes wanted 2 keep cat eye look that wld hv bn weird IMO. Doesn't hv quite enuf volume4 what I'm used 2... That's ok. I'm 42 and read when u get older - massive volume looks ridic. This curls my lashes after using Tartes awesome curler so much that tips of lashes lv mascara on lids. Worth the $6. Holds curl all day looks good w liquid liner slightly winged up

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It just sucks so hard. The formula is thin yet chunky on my lashes, and the wand is floppy and difficult to maneuver. I don't normally have shaky hands but they always shook when I used this P.O.S. It's listed on Ulta's website for $6.99...thank god it was given to me for free. I would have been mad if I had paid for this garbage.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I love this mascara! Something to try if you haven't yet