Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

on 4/24/2014 2:43:00 AM

Love this way better than the original falsies! My favorite mascara hands down, and I've tried many high end ones. Great quality for the price. Has definitely taken the place of my regular falsies.

on 4/20/2014 9:11:00 PM

This is the best mascara I have ever used lord Jesus be my witness. It's buildable, it's volumizing it's lengthening, it's amazing.I went through 4 tubes, I haven't repurchased because I can't find it the flared in brown black just black but if they bring back brown black I will buy all the dang tubes they have.I totally recomend.

on 4/18/2014 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I think this mascara is best used with another lengthening mascara, and perhaps also a primer. It does tend to flake a little, and smudges a tad, but this is still one of my favorite mascaras because it consistently delivers that over-the-top dolly eye look that I've dedicated my life to chasing.

on 4/5/2014 12:30:00 AM

i love this mascara, I've re bought it 3 times. I really love huge almost fake looking eyelashes. it holds the curl after i curl them pretty well and i put on a few layers without much clumping. It does flake a little after a few hours but not much. One of my all time favs.

Just stick with Big Eyes or Black Drama. This mascara sucks. Sorry to the people that are a fan of this product, but it just didn't work out.

on 3/9/2014 4:04:00 PM

I wasnt going to write a review until I saw a few others had the same problem, at first I thought mine was a defect. The mascara was clumpy and dried out, I couldnt even get one use out of it. It looked worse than my months old mascaras. Was as good as garbage.
Im sticking with Falsies Black Drama.

on 3/8/2014 1:52:00 PM

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I've bought TONS of different mascaras and this is the only one I've repurchased. I used to have an obsession with plastic/silicone type wands (think LashBlast) but the volume and length this mascara gives me is INSANE. It can have a tendency to be a bit thick and cause some clumping which is why I gave it a 4, but if you wipe off the wand, it works great. Definitely a fan.

on 3/1/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's alright. It does smudge often and leaves a lot of flakes. I always have to wipe the flakes with my fingers twice a day because they flake so much. They don't even curl my lashes with a curler, probably only the tip ends. 2.9 out of 5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would recommend this mascara to anyone! It is one of the best, if not the best drugstore mascara. It makes my asian lashes really black, voluminous, and luscious. Highly recommend!

Please watch my K-pop eye makeup using this!

on 1/21/2014 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best mascara I have ever used so far. With my first bottle of this I have used it to death, I need to go get another one! I find Maybelline is the only high-street brand that I've come across that sells reasonably priced mascara in secure packaging. Other brands like this one never cover their mascaras in any packaging except for a thin plastic wrap.
I use this mascara daily, it's perfect for nights as well! I like to curl my lashes before applying, but that's only because I have short, straight eyelashes.
I find this mascara doesn't flake or smudge for the entire day.