November 26, 2014 | 1198 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by chanap

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I posted the ingredients up above (which I got from Amazon) and it's not exactly ALL natural:/ It looks like it has plenty of chemicals to break you out, though you'd have to look them up, or find out for yourself whether these do.

Even if a product were all natural, you could get breakouts from it. A lot of people apparently get breakouts from coconut oil, for instance. (I don't, even if I slather on my acne-prone face.)

I posted both because it worries me when people assume that all natural won't do anything bad, and because it Really bugs me when a product promotes itself as all natural, as the Aveeno does, while not even being close.

It may be a good product anyway. I gave it a 3 only because MU won't let me post without rating.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Yewy20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this cleanser!! I don't know why people are having breakouts from this product when the ingredients are all NATURAL!!! I have tried every other cleanser and i can tell you this has been good to my skin without overdrying my acne-prone sensitive skin. I'm not sure it has helped to keep my acne off since i use other products for exfoliation and toners, so I don't think aveeno is responsible for that. But it helps that i don't have to worry about a facial cleanser than can clean my pores without breaking me out and overdrying it.

I use one pump to wash in the morning and at night to get off my makeup and then put another pea size on my facial brush and then scrub my face- you'll be surprised how much makeup residue you can still get out of your pores, the head brush and soap scum turns brown which means my pores are still dirty from using makeup earlier in the day.

This cleanser is gentle and gets the job done but don't think one pump will clean your pores inside out without the help of a facial brush

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Ttylxox

All I can say is I've never had acne this bad. The first couple days it was okay but a few weeks later my skin is painful and broken out worse than ever. I have many painful cysts, if you have acne prone skin I recommend you DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I don't understand how it gets good reviews, I mean I guess it's because everyone's skin is different but still it's absolutely awful

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by bigbang512

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Broke me out. All I have to say. Ugh.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Monseter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this in High School six years ago and it broke me out in cystic acne for the week that I used it. I gave it three or four tries and every single time it broke me out. It was really weird too because at that time my skin wasn't sensitive or fussy and I rarely broke out so I really don't think this cleanser is really worth the money.
The packaging was nice and the foam was awesome too, that's how I suckered myself into buying it but after using it I remember it really dried out my skin.

For the record, it wasn't full blown cystic acne, it was just two or three pimples that never came to a head (sorryyy, that's gross) but that aggravated me because it was obviously painful.

I will say that I had a positive experience with the Smart Essentials Pore Purifying Facial Wash two years ago, it made my skin super soft and I felt like it cleaned my face rather nicely at the time.

I don't think I'll be repurchasing Aveeno products because like another reviewer has said, they claim to be all natural but their ingredients list is a little too scary for my touchy face.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by POPOK1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff, I have extremely sensitive skin and have tried so many face washes that dry out my skin on the first wash! I used this stuff for months and never had any problems, it got rid of my acne and kept it away, never dried out my skin, and never left my skin oily. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by MochaSuga20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, I can't stress enough that this is NOT for persons with dry skin. I would only recommend this to those with oily or combination skin. This is my all time favourite face wash. My acne days are long gone, but now and again I get a few pimples here and there, and this helps to get rid of them and keep them at bay. One of the main reasons I love this is because it makes my face glow. My skin looks very even and is really soft. I get so many compliments at how radiant my complexion is.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by tami25

I'm not a fan of this product it didn't do much for my face but dried me out and made my skin super red and more irritated than before plus the pump really sucks it only worked properly twice and then got stuck. However, it does smells great and works great as a body wash but once I'm done the bottle I will not be repurchasing since I prefer the daily moisturizing body wash by aveeno over this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Chicwolves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for a while and I have been enjoying it, my only complaint would be that is does dry out mud skin a little too much,
It definitely helps tame breakouts for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by pebbles88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Only used for a few days and my face is CLEAR and smooth already! I love it so far. Will update in 3 weeks time. My skin is prone to eczema, and random rash break outs... Normally use Cetaphil

..................

*update* cannot use this daily on my skin as it will DRY me out!! Use few times a week only. Still a really good product, but not for daily use on eczema-prone/ dry and sensitive skin. For use when u wanna give ur face a GOOD cleanse.