August 27, 2014 | 947 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by jdcapps

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely my HG mascara. I apply 2 coats and my lashes are long and look like falsies. The brush is great because it is not too bulky and you can get those little lashes in the corners. I have tried numerous high end mascaras and none of them IMO compare to this. I was a big fan of lash blast in the orange tube until I tried this one. The key to mascara application is to not let it dry out while you are applying or you will end up with clumpy, flaky spider lashes. This one stays wet long enough for you to work with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by olia041983

I'm over this mascara. It never smudges which I like but I want more out if mascara I want drama. This doesn't deliver

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by LockMorgan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I was in need of a new mascara and came across this along with Cover Girl's Lash Blast fusion. From what I saw, they were both awesome in just slightly different regards so I splurged and got both.
    Lash Perfection is a great mascara. I wasn't sure about the wand at first, but it's great. I like how thin it is, personally. It doesn't clump and it's great at separating the lashes and not making them look like spider legs!
    My one complaint is that the end of the wand doesn't have much in the way of bristles and since I'm right handed, when I'd try and apply it to my left eye, the outside lashes would end up clumping together and get too much product on them and stuff like that, so I had to get a bit creative with how I was applying it.
    Overall, great mascara, though I personally prefer the Lash Blast!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Lindsey715

After reading reviews on here about this mascara i decide to buy it. I love this i have really short and thin eyelashes and this makes them so long and thick. for a drugstore mascara im really impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by katievaletine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I <3 this mascara, it never clumps and it looks gorgeous! It is my go to mascara, it is on me wherever I go. You will love it when you try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by basscreator14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Im the type of person who goes out every week looking for a new amazing mascara, and I use this website as my guide. I saw that this mascara had great reviews so I went and bought it. I have super thin sparse brown eye lashes, but they r super long, just a bit bleached from the sun. I bought this stuff, and holy crap. No clumping, nice black color, makes my eye lashes look so naturally beautiful and thick . Best one ive found so far. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by lauraajayne

This is amazing for a drugstore mascara, I'm now on my second bottle. This is great for day-wear, since it gives a more natural look, rather than other mascaras delivering a more dramatic look better suited for nighttime. It lasts throughout the day without giving you raccoon eyes and doesn't seem to clump when applied. Definitely a drugstore fave.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by suzanneb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this mascara, it has a very innocent looking brush that I never imagined it was going to create such beautiful, full, natural looking lashes, when I don't want the mega drama that Maybelline The Falsies give me, I use this, makes the cutest doll-like lashes, color used was "Blackest Black".

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by missdiordior

I adore all mascaras from Covergirl and this one is no exception. It gives me natural full lashes and yet doesn't clump. But it doesn't provide super long lashes like Volume Exact which is unfortunately discontinued. Anyways an excellent mascara, perfect for daytimes.
    I will repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by VintageBeauty427

This mascara is perfect for a super natural look! If you are looking for a va-va-voom type mascara,this is not for you!
    Why the 4 lippies? Well,I got the brown color! I was hoping for the color to make my lashes look more natural! BAD IDEA! If you have black lashes like me,DO NOT GET BROWN! It will make your lashes GREY! It will not bring attention to your lashes at all!
    Stick to brown-black or black if you have dark lashes! :)