Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil (Macademia Nut Oil), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

on 11/11/2014 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Two words: too greasy! I had high hopes for this for my sensitive rosacea skin, but it's just too greasy for my oily skin. It didn't feel too bad when I applied it - a bit thick but it seemed to absorb ok. But very oily only a few hours later... I might try it at night time, but think there's a chance it even be too oily overnight too. So I wouldn't recommend for oily or combo skin at all. Shame.

on 11/9/2014 6:03:00 PM

This is a super average product that I find very over priced and therefore would not puchase again. It is so so as far as being moisturizing and smells dusty or stale or something.

on 11/3/2014 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

not teally moisturizing. not happy with it

on 10/28/2014 11:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Such a shame that I paid nearly £9 for this... I was hoping it would be gentle yet hydrating on my acne prone, sensitive skin. It broke me out so bad that not even my benzoyl peroxide could contend with the spots! My face was incredibly greasy as well, to the point I could wipe the actual grease off with my fingers (yuck!) and around my eyes went ultra sensitive.

I will however try to use this on my legs and hands and things, now that the cold weather is here.

on 10/23/2014 11:42:00 PM

I have a skin condition that causes dry, rashy, irritated skin. Cetaphil lotion is amazing! I use it head to toe once a day, twice per day on my face. It moisturizes very well and it lasts all day. I never get pimples from this. It absorbs quickly and does feel greasy at all. There is no fragrance. My skin is very sensitive and I experience no irtitation from this. I recently tried CeraVe becuase it had good reviews and is a newer brand with newer technology. I have used it for two weeks and am noticing drier, crepey, skin and some irritation in the past few days. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! I am going back to Cetaphil tomorrow. Cetaphil.....it will be good to see you again old friend!

on 10/18/2014 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I hate moisturizer because I know that no matter how dry or tight my face feels one moment, it'll be an oil slick within a few hours, and an all-over moisturizer just means double the oil. This moisturizer isn't moisturizing enough for any really dry, flaky patches, but still provides the aforementioned oil slick effect. I've taken to using a cleansing method that isn't stripping, then applying my lip balm to any errant tight/dry patches. I will say that no Cetaphil product has ever made me break out, which is very impressive considering that my skin is both oily/combination *and* sensitive.

I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin and this moisturizer has never irritated it and works well.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

its way to greasy for the face and not moisturizing for the body and broke me out bad.

on 10/5/2014 2:36:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is my absolute favorite *body* lotion! I first tried this after an ex-boyfriend confessed that he uses this lotion to keep his hands from chapping. After buying my own bottle, I fell in love with this lotion (but sadly, NOT with the guy).

It has a light but super moisturizing texture, no fragrance, no color, and no mineral oil. This is honestly better than all other drugstore body lotions combined.

$10 for the 16 oz pump bottle is a decent value, but the price seems to creep up more and more each year. That's why I frequently buy generic versions of this as long as the ingredients are identical.

I don't recommend using this as a face lotion though; the macadamia nut oil is likely too rich for all but the driest of faces.

on 9/17/2014 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Non-greasy claim? FALSE. I found this made my face incredibly oily in a short amount of time. Though, because it seems to give my skin too much moisture, I have resorted to putting this on my legs and hands now that it is Autumn.