July 29, 2014 | 1239 users online

Mascara - Tarte - Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by hazelable125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am honestly surprised this mascara doesn't have better ratings! It's such a great mascara for everyday use.
I've seen a lot of complaints that it doesn't lengthen or thicken lashes enough, but so far this is the only mascara that every made my eyelashes look naturally thick. You can also build really well with it too, It's a bit drier so it doesn't clump whatsoever.
No stickiness, nothing. It only takes 30 seconds for it to dry and then you can keep on lengthening! For me it only takes one coat, but that's because I have long lashes. I like to use a curler beforehand, and it looks so wonderful with the mascara!
The only cons I can come up with is that if you touch it a lot, it'll flake off. (Because of the dryness)
Otherwise it's a gorgeous mascara and feels extremely light. It doesn't clump, and looks so naturally pretty!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by leh529

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this mascara a few times already & paired with a lash primer it is a nice natural mascara. I switch off between this one & lights camera splashes. This one gives me nice volume & length but not overly dramatic. The selling point for me on this mascara is that it comes off so easily but with primer barely smudges & doesn't flake. I like the all natural ingredients and will continue to buy though I do wish it was cheaper!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Endocalm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an OKAY mascara. you are paying for the packaging because I find the mascara is boring. Adds colour but falls flat. No real volume.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Princesseren

I got this mascara in a Sephora set that they launched last Christmas. I must say that this mascara is nothing special. It is not bad, in gives you a bit of length and volume but nothing much. I think you would be better off spending $19 dollars purchasing Tate's Lights, Cameras and Splashes mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by winkingdog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for weeks waiting for it to reveal itself to me, but sadly this is not a good product for my short, straight Asian lashes. I was very impressed with Tarte's other mascara - Lights Camera Lashes but this one is just like coating my lashes with greasy paint, and it takes the curl right out of them. Within an hour it is always sitting on the bottom of my eye. Their other mascara was so impressive, I was bitterly disappointed with this one. Reading all the reviews though, I really think it varies for everyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by AshleyMI

Great volume but very drying and ends up giving me raccoon eyes within hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Fcmalik

This is a good mascara. It's not really dramatic but it gives a good amount to length and volume. This probably a more natural type of mascara. The issue I have with this mascara is tht it's a dry kind of formula and it makes my lashes very stiff. I prefer a wetter formula so I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by hahalex21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this mascara. It built up my lashes in length and volume yet still looked natural. It is a drier formula, but that's what you need if you want to build volume. My only complaint would be that it is kind of difficult to remove, but I wasn't using an oil-based cleanser, which would probably have taken care of it. I would definitely buy this product again, I think it's great.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara a lot, but it's far too expensive for what it is. It claims to be different/special because it's Amazonian clay but I don't see any difference. I usually use Maybelline Full N Soft mascara and Tarte's isn't any better. I would buy it again if it was on sale or something.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by helperofa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this mascara! Makes my lashes look long and full and lasts that way the whole day. I got it for a deal on black friday along with a lash primer also from tarte and since I have been in love! Even without the primer this mascara goes on smooth and makes my practically straight lashes beautiful! Definetly will repurchase!