August 28, 2014 | 1775 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Dior Addict EDP

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Haley_Comet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just purchased this today after sampling everything under the sun for the last year (no joke!).

I am not a fruity nor floral kinda girl and I fell in love with Addict because it is a grown up vanilla with a little spicy kick, has great staying power and is not being worn by every woman you come across (flowerbomb, angel etc etc).

Unique, comforting warm smell that lasts and lasts..what more could I want?!

I feel this is a scent for a woman....it doesn't have a young vibe to it...but its not gramma either...confident sexy woman ;).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by LavenderApples

Yum!

I swatched this fragrance today with two others, and this one took the cake. No contest, the best smelling of the three. I put this one on my arm and instantly went "MMMMmmmmm". It's just yummy! It smells like desert, like those "sugar cookie" fragrances in a drugstore, except it vocally exclaims "I'M EXPENSIVE!" without any aid from the 82 dollar price tag.

The bottle design is chic, unique, and gorgeous. The price is outrageous, but I'd pay it again and again. The smell is the smell of high fashion and satisfaction. Three hours later, I'm still smelling my arm! I even had to smell myself driving on the highway; I missed my exit, but it was worth it!

Is this an office fragrance? No, but if you wore it to the office I mean, only the 40 something bitter bitch with a sensitive nose would dare complain, because this stuff is D I V I N E.
Is this a school (high school/college) fragrance? Hell yes! Please, sit next to me wearing this! Just don't be shocked when I scoot in a little too closely.
Is this a date fragrance? OH YEAH. A man would lick your body up and down in this.
Is this a signature scent? Only if you're enough of a bold, sexy, professional, SEXY, trendy, SEEEEXY... you get it.

If I smelled this on someone, I would literally chase after them and resist the urge to bury my face in them long enough to ask what it is!

There isn't much of an ad campaign, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by mandymoos2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely an intoxicating scent, "Addict" is a very appropriate name!!! Love love love

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by indiawilkes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a tantalizing blend of florals , spice , and vanilla that inspires imagination. I recently smelled it for first time and my responsewas "WOW" ! I do not find it delicate ordemure , nor is it a head banger . It is wondrfully warm , feminine, rich , and best of all LONG lasting . This is a very unique fragrance !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by warietessa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

Amazing gourmet affair, which I enjoy tremendously. At each skin to cover them differently, so one feels sweet vanilla, others do not feel the sweetness. Addict is a luxurious oriental fragrance with great stamina and power that line behind you. Interesting covers and only on the skin stand out as it really is. With this fragrance really true that the quality you need to pay more. Spent money but you will definitely not regret it. If you sit down, you will not want it any other :).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by nazlit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can only say that Addict was created just for me!!

Whenever ı wear it (ı wear Addict only in Fall/Winter), everyone male or female ask its name..And women want to have it to smell like me.But the result isn't the same unfortunately:/
Everyone's body reaction and own body scent is different from everyone else in the world. May be that's why Addict suits on me perfect but on others don't.

I've known this perfume for 10 years and worn it for 3 years. Nothing can compare to it forever . I want to go to heaven with Addict on me:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by classicfresh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Best Ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by oanalita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm just discovering this... not sure if the sample I have is the new 2012 formulation or the old (just got it few days ago so i'm guessing it's the new)....
Regardless, on first spray it is quite strong/spicy, but then does settle. To try the sample I have done one spray before I even start my makeup in the morning. Then by the time I left the house (about 30 minutes later) it settled down to the nice warm vanilla smell. The smell was toned down the rest of the day (or maybe my nose just got used to it...). I really enjoyed it, and I think will enjoy it even more in the fall/winter.
If anyone dislikes this I would be interested in swapping for a bottle. I have other similar perfumes that I'd be willing to trade so I can try this one (Flowerbomb Extreme, Estee Lauder Sensuous Noir, and more) so message me if interested.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by HannahMariaLouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just love this parfume! I like the smell so much. You only have to use it ones a day, so it will take forever to finish it and ever since I'm wearing it I get so many compliments about how lovely I smell, from men. It makes the guys go grazy and I feel like the smell fits my personality. Just try it. The only down side is that it is ridiculously expensive... But that doesn't keep me from purchasing it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by SummerSonataBlake

When I originally smelled Dior Addict in the store I liked it - so I bought it. I read a ton of positive reviews about it on here, and for the first few minutes it smelled good; deep & sexual, very sophisticated. However, after buying it and wearing it for hours at a time, I can honestly say that I can't believe ANYBODY would write a positive review about this fragrance. While I understand thy everyone's body reacts differently, I've had several friends try it out ( bc I was going to give them the bottle) and every single one of them felt the same way - it gave us all a headache, turned into a deeply musky smell that smells "old lady-ish" and it DOES NOT go away! Even after taking a shower it was still lingering intensely!!! It has this kinda "off" smell to it that is almost disturbing - even when I just sprayed it on "stuff" (not my body, so as to smell it not reacting to my body chemistry). I truly mean a disturbing smell. I even had several people make negative comments about how I smelled. I would highly recommend against buying this perfume unless you want to smell like an old lady or you are trying to give yourself a headache!