October 24, 2014 | 1902 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Dior Addict EDP

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG perfume for cold weather! I am always trying new scents and this one has me hooked. It's very spicy at first...to me it gives off an "multicultural" impression, i.e. the opening notes are not common where I'm from. Definitely makes it into a head-turner! It is a very unique opening. However the dry-down reminds me of Kenzo's Amour though a bit heavier and less sweet. It is very vanilla based and sensual, yet I still get a hint of the original spice. It makes me think of sex (opening notes) then cuddling (dry-down) if I had to metaphorically compare it to anything. LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It is mature and spicy yet mellows out and lingers for hours afterward. One spray lasts a whole day. It's comparable to other scents but none of the others match this one's complexity and beauty in transitioning from spicy to sweet. It's a pleasure to smell it change throughout the day! Highly recommended though it is pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by kieramai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

One of my absolute favorites. A warm, comforting vanilla-based fragrance that also manages to be incredibly sexy. Not too strong, not an in-your-face sexy (ok, maybe a teeny bit), but a somewhat mysterious, smoldering, seductive kind of sexy. Also, not foody/gourmand like Hypnotic Poison, but more of a floral-oriental. This is the perfume I wear when I want to feel very confident, and incredibly attractive.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by sll74

lovely, sexy, hot! after a stint of wearing mostly bath & body works scents because i couldn't find anything i just loved i transitioned to this and oh my goodness, i love it! i don't dare wear it to work, too sexy. i save it for the evenings and weekends. i love it. i don't know how it would be in the warm weather as i save it for moderate to cooler temps. anyway, i love it. it lasts, it amps up my confidence and men seem to adore it on me. ***sidenote: the guy in sephora said this is a unisex scent. i didn't know that but that can explain it. i like some scents that are for men on me.*** anyway, really digging this!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Haley_Comet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just purchased this today after sampling everything under the sun for the last year (no joke!).

I am not a fruity nor floral kinda girl and I fell in love with Addict because it is a grown up vanilla with a little spicy kick, has great staying power and is not being worn by every woman you come across (flowerbomb, angel etc etc).

Unique, comforting warm smell that lasts and lasts..what more could I want?!

I feel this is a scent for a woman....it doesn't have a young vibe to it...but its not gramma either...confident sexy woman ;).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by LavenderApples

Yum!

I swatched this fragrance today with two others, and this one took the cake. No contest, the best smelling of the three. I put this one on my arm and instantly went "MMMMmmmmm". It's just yummy! It smells like desert, like those "sugar cookie" fragrances in a drugstore, except it vocally exclaims "I'M EXPENSIVE!" without any aid from the 82 dollar price tag.

The bottle design is chic, unique, and gorgeous. The price is outrageous, but I'd pay it again and again. The smell is the smell of high fashion and satisfaction. Three hours later, I'm still smelling my arm! I even had to smell myself driving on the highway; I missed my exit, but it was worth it!

Is this an office fragrance? No, but if you wore it to the office I mean, only the 40 something bitter bitch with a sensitive nose would dare complain, because this stuff is D I V I N E.
Is this a school (high school/college) fragrance? Hell yes! Please, sit next to me wearing this! Just don't be shocked when I scoot in a little too closely.
Is this a date fragrance? OH YEAH. A man would lick your body up and down in this.
Is this a signature scent? Only if you're enough of a bold, sexy, professional, SEXY, trendy, SEEEEXY... you get it.

If I smelled this on someone, I would literally chase after them and resist the urge to bury my face in them long enough to ask what it is!

There isn't much of an ad campaign, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by mandymoos2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely an intoxicating scent, "Addict" is a very appropriate name!!! Love love love

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by indiawilkes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a tantalizing blend of florals , spice , and vanilla that inspires imagination. I recently smelled it for first time and my responsewas "WOW" ! I do not find it delicate ordemure , nor is it a head banger . It is wondrfully warm , feminine, rich , and best of all LONG lasting . This is a very unique fragrance !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by warietessa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

Amazing gourmet affair, which I enjoy tremendously. At each skin to cover them differently, so one feels sweet vanilla, others do not feel the sweetness. Addict is a luxurious oriental fragrance with great stamina and power that line behind you. Interesting covers and only on the skin stand out as it really is. With this fragrance really true that the quality you need to pay more. Spent money but you will definitely not regret it. If you sit down, you will not want it any other :).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by nazlit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can only say that Addict was created just for me!!

Whenever ı wear it (ı wear Addict only in Fall/Winter), everyone male or female ask its name..And women want to have it to smell like me.But the result isn't the same unfortunately:/
Everyone's body reaction and own body scent is different from everyone else in the world. May be that's why Addict suits on me perfect but on others don't.

I've known this perfume for 10 years and worn it for 3 years. Nothing can compare to it forever . I want to go to heaven with Addict on me:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by classicfresh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Best Ever!