Dior Dior Addict EDP

3.9

Absolutely love it. Got it in a miniatures set duty free on a plane nearly 10 years ago and have never looked back (3 large bottles later). I do understand why it doesn't work for some people. Plenty of my girlfriends perfumes I love smelling on them but they smell like toilet spray on me. I don't bag the perfume though, just doesn't work with my chemistry. The passion with which some people bag this perfume perplexes me....however. I LOVE THIS. Have worn it every day for 10 years. It is STRONG. One teeny squirt on one wrist is enough for both wrists and behind the ears. Lasts all day. Morphs as the day goes on. I'm also a chronic migraine sufferer and it doesn't affect that at all.

on 5/23/2013 11:18:00 PM

When I initially tried this in my young 20's, I didn't like it as much because it seemed too old and the scent was rather strong. Now that I'm a bit older I've come to like the scent although it is still pretty strong. At least it makes it last all day. :). I still have the same bottle from around 6 years ago and the scent hasn't changed.

on 5/19/2013 11:51:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this fragrance about half a year ago. I first smelled it at a local store in The Netherlands. After that I was trying a couple more of different fragrances. I immediately run back to this one, picked the biggest package (100ml) up and payed it. Now the bottle is half full and haven't wear the fragrance for a while so I decided to spray this again all over me, not too much because it's such an overpowering fragrance but I fell in love immediately again. Last week I went back to the store and the lady that was helping me, told me that it maybe would be discontinued (maybe it was just a rumor, don't know. She told me) so ladies, if you got a bottle of this AMAZING fragrance, run to the nearest store and get a back up!!

on 3/23/2013 8:07:00 PM

Heavy scent....I bought a trial and I didn' t like it, I mean is not an ugly scent but is not for me, is too strong, so as i always do I gave it to my mother ahhahaha, is very femenine scent but unfortunately very strong and heavy, of course suitable just for winter.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is my signature scent. It has such a unique smell and amazing staying power. My husband LOVES this perfume. Very underrated perfume imo.

on 2/19/2013 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have met a couple of people who are in love with this fragrance - but only a couple. Most people I know have found this perfume to be a downright assault of the nose. I bought a bottle on a whim without having smelled it first and the first few hours of wearing it I didn't think it was too bad. And then the headache started. Everyone who smelled me mad a negative comment. I figured it was just my chemistry. I gave it to a friend. She also hated it and everyone around her said said it smelled terrible. It is overly powdery with a deep sweet chocolatey / pachulli (sp?) undertone. It was passed to several friends until no one wanted it and threw it away. It smells like old lady perfume pure and simple. I know some people like the powdery old lady smell, they think it's elegant or sophisticated, but it's for a very select palette. When I smell this or similar fragrances on other people it makes me cringe a little.

on 2/5/2013 9:55:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

What an incredible discovery. My affinity for sweet/frilly fragrances vanished a while ago, and I found myself on the hunt for something a bit more refined. While shopping in Sephora one evening, I decided to try a spritz, and let me tell you, I was enchanted. Even the bottle is gorgeous. The price is a bit up there if you are on a budget (I have since found it more reasonably priced online), but it may have been my best beauty purchase to date. One spritz goes a long way, as it is a bit of a headier fragrance, but talk about elegance. The fragrance lightens over the course of the day, but even the dry-down exudes sex appeal, and it is something else to know that you don't smell like every other woman walking down the street. Highly recommended!

on 2/4/2013 10:44:00 AM

I wore this for a day to try it out. It smelled like a combination of baby powder and chocolate. This is not for me.

on 1/20/2013 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

HG perfume for cold weather! I am always trying new scents and this one has me hooked. It's very spicy at first...to me it gives off an "multicultural" impression, i.e. the opening notes are not common where I'm from. Definitely makes it into a head-turner! It is a very unique opening. However the dry-down reminds me of Kenzo's Amour though a bit heavier and less sweet. It is very vanilla based and sensual, yet I still get a hint of the original spice. It makes me think of sex (opening notes) then cuddling (dry-down) if I had to metaphorically compare it to anything. LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It is mature and spicy yet mellows out and lingers for hours afterward. One spray lasts a whole day. It's comparable to other scents but none of the others match this one's complexity and beauty in transitioning from spicy to sweet. It's a pleasure to smell it change throughout the day! Highly recommended though it is pricey.

on 12/29/2012 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

One of my absolute favorites. A warm, comforting vanilla-based fragrance that also manages to be incredibly sexy. Not too strong, not an in-your-face sexy (ok, maybe a teeny bit), but a somewhat mysterious, smoldering, seductive kind of sexy. Also, not foody/gourmand like Hypnotic Poison, but more of a floral-oriental. This is the perfume I wear when I want to feel very confident, and incredibly attractive.

Popular Fragrances