September 21, 2014 | 2012 users online

Lip Gloss - Essence - Stay With Me

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Skyrimgirl321

Oh. My. Gosh. I love this lipgloss! It's a little sticky, but that's okay in my books. It has a beautiful sheer pigment to it and I would definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These glosses have a great pigmentation, they apply quite nicely and they stay on for decent time. However I'm not a gloss person because most glosses are sticky and sadly this one falls in the category. It's really sticky, but if you have no problem with that then you'll like this product

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Veevz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip gloss! It smells lovely (reminds me a bit of when I had money to burn and indulged in Lancme glosses years ago lol) and the colours are pretty. I'm a sucker for pink so I got Me&My Ice Cream. It is pretty sticky but only bothers me if the wind blows and my hair gets trapped in it LOL. I can't get over how affordable Essence products are. I only started getting into their stuff a week ago and I'm excited I can have fun with some new products without breaking the bank. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Omg I really loooove these glosses! I'm an NC25/30 and I'm wearing 03 candy bar. It's such a cute but sexy shade! Lasting power is amazingly long! And it is so cheap!! Doesn't dry out lips either. Other brands should absolutely take an example from Essence.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Jackiiev

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

YES!!! I will deff repurch!! i luv these lip glosses...i have 5 of them...they look nice and juicy on your lips...very moisturizing...and they do last long...i only have to re-touch after eating something. they have great colors too from red-pink-neutral. Price is unbelievably cheap!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Essence's lip glosses continue to impress me over and over again. Previously I had their XXL Shine lip gloss in #15 True Love and it was very nice but I didn't like the sparkle.

This time I managed to snag Essence's Stay With Me LongLasting Lip Gloss in 03 Candy Bar. This is such an amazing gloss!

It's rather sheer with a pretty tint of bright pink and coral, with no sparkle whatsoever (Yay!!). The colour is absolutely beautiful! One coat gives me a pretty coral tint. With two coats of the gloss you could easily pigmentation comparable to the Revlon Lip Butters.

This lip gloss has a fruit candy like smell much like their Tint It! Color Changing Lip Glosses. After a while the scent subsides but I don't mind the scent anyhow.

The gloss itself is is incredibly smooth, creamy and moisturizing. My lips definitely feel more moisturized after I apply this gloss.

The applicator has a really strange hour glass shape going on but it does hug the lips rather nicely. It took me a bit of practice to get used to the brush, but it works with the product.

The packaging is really impressive for the price of this gloss. I managed to get it for exactly $3.38CDN including tax. The packaging is sturdy and looks really nice compared to some of the other glosses out there on the market.

I would gladly repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

These are some great lip glosses. The formula and packaging reminds me of MAC Cremesheen Glass. They are creamy and have decent opaque color pay off, and wear as well as any gloss for a few hours. I like how moisturizing it feels. Very cheap price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Laoiseach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have it in three colors and can't get enough. This is my go to lipgloss. It stays on quite long and even after it's gone my lips stay evenly tinted by the color. Brilliant!

I don't like too much it's stickiness but that's a factor I can easy move past.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by rosademarzo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've got this in shade "06 berry me!"
The formula is streaky and doesn't cover well. The weird hourglass-applicator makes things worse. Lasting power is a bit above average, but I wouldn't call this "longlasting".

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Got this in 02 My Favorite Milkshake, a laque like soft warm pink. I see no shimmers at all in this.

I like the pigmentation and shade. The applicator is genius! Lasting power is good for what you're paying but one thing kills it for me - the stickiness.

I've read other reviews here saying it isn't sticky, I don't know if maybe I got a bad one but I really don't think so.
The Dior Creme de Gloss set a whole new level for what should be called non-sticky. And this one is ridiculously sticky.

It's not a bad product, it's pretty good for what you pay so it's perfect if you're on a budget. Not kiss friendly though :)