April 18, 2014 | 982 users online

Lip Gloss - Essence - Stay With Me

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Jackiiev

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

YES!!! I will deff repurch!! i luv these lip glosses...i have 5 of them...they look nice and juicy on your lips...very moisturizing...and they do last long...i only have to re-touch after eating something. they have great colors too from red-pink-neutral. Price is unbelievably cheap!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Essence's lip glosses continue to impress me over and over again. Previously I had their XXL Shine lip gloss in #15 True Love and it was very nice but I didn't like the sparkle.

This time I managed to snag Essence's Stay With Me LongLasting Lip Gloss in 03 Candy Bar. This is such an amazing gloss!

It's rather sheer with a pretty tint of bright pink and coral, with no sparkle whatsoever (Yay!!). The colour is absolutely beautiful! One coat gives me a pretty coral tint. With two coats of the gloss you could easily pigmentation comparable to the Revlon Lip Butters.

This lip gloss has a fruit candy like smell much like their Tint It! Color Changing Lip Glosses. After a while the scent subsides but I don't mind the scent anyhow.

The gloss itself is is incredibly smooth, creamy and moisturizing. My lips definitely feel more moisturized after I apply this gloss.

The applicator has a really strange hour glass shape going on but it does hug the lips rather nicely. It took me a bit of practice to get used to the brush, but it works with the product.

The packaging is really impressive for the price of this gloss. I managed to get it for exactly $3.38CDN including tax. The packaging is sturdy and looks really nice compared to some of the other glosses out there on the market.

I would gladly repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

These are some great lip glosses. The formula and packaging reminds me of MAC Cremesheen Glass. They are creamy and have decent opaque color pay off, and wear as well as any gloss for a few hours. I like how moisturizing it feels. Very cheap price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Laoiseach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have it in three colors and can't get enough. This is my go to lipgloss. It stays on quite long and even after it's gone my lips stay evenly tinted by the color. Brilliant!

I don't like too much it's stickiness but that's a factor I can easy move past.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by rosademarzo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've got this in shade "06 berry me!"
The formula is streaky and doesn't cover well. The weird hourglass-applicator makes things worse. Lasting power is a bit above average, but I wouldn't call this "longlasting".

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Got this in 02 My Favorite Milkshake, a laque like soft warm pink. I see no shimmers at all in this.

I like the pigmentation and shade. The applicator is genius! Lasting power is good for what you're paying but one thing kills it for me - the stickiness.

I've read other reviews here saying it isn't sticky, I don't know if maybe I got a bad one but I really don't think so.
The Dior Creme de Gloss set a whole new level for what should be called non-sticky. And this one is ridiculously sticky.

It's not a bad product, it's pretty good for what you pay so it's perfect if you're on a budget. Not kiss friendly though :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by VoluptuousBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased Deep Rose. Actually looks pink on my lips, not really like what is in the tube, but that's okay. I love the applicator, ALL other lip glosses need to have this lol. I like that it didn't feel sticky and I actually forgot that I was wearing it. After eating of course it did seem like it came off, which is understandable. I may need more time with this to see how long it lasts throughout the day, but I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this lipgloss! I took a complete blind chance buying it, and now I find myself reaching for it all the time. They are $2.99 each on the Ulta website, and worth every cent! I have this in the shade 03 Candy Bar, a pigmented pinky-coral. It looks absolutely beautiful! I don't think I could hate it if I tried. The finish is nice and glossy, without tons of glitter like you so often see. The staying power is not incredible, but that's to be expected in a gloss. Oh, and I adore the wand! I haven't seen this sort of wand by another company: it's sort of an sponge-y hourglass, and very easy to use and control. The shape of my lip fits the curvature of the wand nicely. Highly recommended for all gloss lovers!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Littlemissninja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these lipglosses. They are 3.50 (CAN) The packaging is good, love the applicator as well. I'm not sure what colour I have, I tore off the label :/ But it's a cute light pink shade with subtle gold shimmer. The colour is not super pigmented, but still looks great on the lips. The shimmer is not super noticable. It's pretty long lasting, as drug store glosses go. Overall, a cute gloss that I use frequently, and will repurchase. 4.5/5

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit- still love these. simple, basic, at this price you can afford to mix in. Shimmery pigment like mac vanilla or fyrinnae rapunzel had extensions, etc, if you want more variety, and they make lips look full and pretty.

THESE ARE THE BEST THING EVER. i prefer these to my Dior, clinique, etc glosses -- it's the formula, it's so comfortable to wear, and fabulous. Great wand, covers lips efficiently in one go, great formula, colour range is simple but pretty.

i have two colours (me and my ice-cream + my favourite milkshake), and they are both fabulous. Sheer in a good way, the way some higher end glosses are, to look classy/non-tacky, I guess. Honestly, if the packaging for these were a bit spiffier, and a more expensive brand sold em, I'd willingly pay a higher price