April 19, 2014 | 1833 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Natureluxe Mousse Mascara - Water Resistant

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by tkalex

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i have very long lashes. now, some may say, "are you lucky!!!!" however, for someone who likes a natural look, it is very hard to find a nice, natural mascara that doesn't overdo it on the volumizing and lengthening. if i do overdo it, i can very quickly start to look trampy and overmade.

i buy this mascara in very black, and it gives my lashes a nice, glossy, NATURAL look. the water resistant formula means that i don't get any smudges, even after 10 hours, plus it comes off like a dream with my philosophy purity made simple.

this mascara is a real find. i hope that CG keeps it going!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara delivers a natural look to your eyelashes. Therefore it wont give you much volume. I love the fact that you dont get so much product on the brush. I find that I constantly have to scrape off excess product on other mascaras Ive used.

It weighs down my eyelashes after curling them so I have to recurl them after (will not purchase again because of that). I do not know if its truly waterproof because I havent had the opportunity to test that out.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by BriNM

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is great if your going for a natural look. You might need a few strokes to get it on though. Also it really isn't water resistant. I think I might buy this again just for weekend outings and whatnot. It's a pretty light mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by bellalaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not water resistant. still smudged beneath my eyes. I bought the water resistant version to avoid that. Did absolutely nothing for my lashes, and the Natureluxe brand, as well as the soft green packaging, are misleading. This stuff has SHELLAC in it. At least it was sealed so I was getting uncontaminated product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought I'd found my new favorite mascara here, but this stuff isn't waterproof! At the very least, it isn't cry-proof, for me. I absolutely love how it makes my lashes look and feel, but after one little crying session, I have streams of mascara down my cheeks. That being said, my lashes still look good afterward, which I can't say about crying with non-waterproof mascaras. I don't understand what happened here because others have said it's lasted through swimming. I hope this doesn't happen to other crybabies like myself!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by barbiechick1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HOLY F*CK I freaking love this mascara. I just bought it, and I was like super wary about trying the tinted moisturizer and mascara because I bought one of the lip stains in anemone and it was kind of waxy, not very "natural" at all... lol So, whatever, I got over it and bought them anyway. I freaking love this mascara. I love waterproof mascaras, and this is top quality, right herrr. Its like super light and airy (like the commercial) but it also really does define and extend your lashes! LOOOOOVE it. New go to product. Its so cheap too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by peachyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was so bummed to see an average rating for this product. I have tried everything from Maybelline's Great Lash to Diorshow Blackout. THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA ON THE MARKET!! No matter how many coats you apply, the formula will never clump. The applicator separates, lengthens, and volumizes. I have never been more impressed with a formula/applicator combination before in my life. I'm thrilled.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Tara1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This Mascara is wonderful! It separates well, builds volume and lengthens all equally. The pigment in the Very Black is great. I like dark Black mascaras and this fits the bill. The formula is a bit wet but dries nicely. Overall I am very pleased with this and has a pleasant scent to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Harmony21

I find this mascara very light. It's my everyday mascara when I am looking for a light everyday look. It doesn't do much for volume or fullness but I don't find it clumps. I have had a great experience with this product but if your looking for something thats going to give you a dramatic look it's probably not for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by kkpeach77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The commercial says that this product is "light" but it makes my eyelashes stick straight and hard as rock. It's awful. I usually buy waterproof simply because it will hold a curl so much better but that is not the case. Nothing about this feels "natural''