July 28, 2014 | 1390 users online

Bronzers - Chanel - Soleil Tan de Chanel - Bronzing Makeup Base

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Kealeighg1291

I absolutely love this!
In winter I use this on its own to give me a light bronze ... In summer as my skin gets darker I tend to use it as more of a base with my Bourjois 'Delice de Poudre' ontop to deepen the colour... It is perfect and I find that it makes my powder bronzer last all day (and with stand a night on the town in a sweaty club!!)
One of my regular go-tos, can't imagine my make up collection without it.
Slightly pricey @ 30, but it lasts a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ambsoph1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

So far yes I would buy this again. Yes it is a little orange but a lot of bronzers are and it blends in so well I can deal with that . It sinks right into my skin I really have a hard time blending in powder bronzes I never seem to get it right. Even though it is a tad orange it still looks great on me can't really complain I look like I have a nice glow. Will report back if I notice any oxidation!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 4:43:00 AM More reviews by BeautyGlam

I love the glow affect on my skin face. It warms my skin in the right way. I may not use this product every day, but i used it occasionally when i'm in the mood to have "a sun kissed glow" make up.
I'm using a stipple brush when applying on my cheek and also the forehead before i'm applying my foundation/ tinted moisturizer, after that i powder my face with my powder brush and put a little bit bronzer highlighter on my cheek bones and on my nose, and the result is perfectly amazing sun kissed look without looking orange/ too yellow. I'm an asian and i have a fair skin with yellow undertone (NC20). This bronzer is also my prime make up for my beach time holiday and the packaging is very travel friendly.
Unfortunately Chanel make up is not available in my country (i live in Indonesia), but they sell it in Singapore so i can only buy the product when i'm visiting Singapore (my city to Singapore only takes 1.5 hour by plane). Since i will definitely buy this product again, i think is not a big problem for me.. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by MissFoxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a miracle worker! It is by far the best brozer and makeup base I have EVER used. I justify the price by the amount of product there is (a lot) and the quality, it really is worth the money. It is great on all skin tones as I am naturally pale but wear fake tan, it is great as a base under your foundation to give lighter foundations a sun kissed look and lightly over your foundation for a glow. This is also very good for creating that Kim kardashian contour look by using an angled brush and working it along cheek cheek bone top corners to the half way eye point along your cheek. Use the chanel highlighter pen for the top or the cheek bones and along the nose and tadaaaaaa!!!!! It is a cream gel formula and is easily buildable for more colour or less, it's very light and smells just like the lumiere foundation! YOU MUST INVEST GIRLS!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love cream and liquid blushes and highlighters and had never tried a cream bronzer but had heard great reviews on the Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Base. I justified the high price tag due to the 1oz of product you get vs normally getting .28-.35 oz with powder other bronzers/contours. The texture is lovely and somewhere between a cream and a gel. The scent is similar to Chanel's foundations, but the scent is very light. I am a N1 in MAC currently so I was a bit worried that this would come across muddy or orange on my skin as many bronzers do, but I was very pleased when it looked so natural. I used it as a contour and the finished result was beautiful, leaving my skin looking sun kissed. I had no issues with oxidization. This also worked well with my dry skin. I am very pleased with this and would even say its my Holy Grail bronzer. I will also be using this for my wedding.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by cahall2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this one depends quite a bit on your skintone - this works beautifully on me, and I love it. It is definitely a color that I think you would want to test out first, because I can see how it would have a tendency to look muddy or too 'citrus-y' on some people.
Great texture (it's a gel, but quite creamy on the skin and blends quite well), and I can use it to give my skin the sunkissed look, or I can use it to contour. I use it with a RT stippling brush.
It is great value for money, because you don't need much and there is a lot of product. One of my favorite daily products.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by OfficialMS

I bought this cream bronzer a month ago and i like the consistancy, it's not too creamy but also not liqued. The color is not too dark or orange.. It's just perfect to create that sunkissed glow. I apply it with Sigma's angeled brush (F84) and it's a amazing combination.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by cristinarn

I know a lot of people luv this... i so want to love it and tried to give it a chance but it just takes away the glow/ freshness out from my skin. Looks jaundiced yellowish on me as if I have liver problems.I still think that a warm Peachy blush is the best bronzer for fair skin, just me....

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by 8383

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I know this bronzer seems to be well liked, but I'm not crazy about it. Every time I wear it, it seems to oxidize and look orange on me. Very fake looking. I am now using the Laura Mercier creme bronzer that looks very natural but a beautiful bronze color. Does not oxidize. I feel like with Chanel you are paying for the name and not always getting the best product. Some of their products I really love, but some are just hype because of the name. Chanels creme bronzer is one of them unless you like an orange complextion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by kukukt007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I'm not usually a fan of bronzers (the only other bronzing product I own is the Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons one and I use it rarely) but this is such a beautiful product. It is smooth, easy to apply and blend (I use the Real Techniques expert face brush) and works well as a contour despite the fact I prefer ashy colours as a contour. It's just stunning and looks so natural on. And of course it comes in luxurious Chanel packaging, topped with a gold logo. Definitely worth the extra $$$