October 21, 2014 | 1343 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Good god where has this stuff been all my life??? I loooooooove this conditioner, freakin love it. It is prob. by far one of the best I've tried/used. First of all I hate my hair...it's baby baby fine, wavy and tangles into a knot, usually. I am not lying when I tell you I have tried almost every hair care line out there from $$$$$$ to $. Still never been thrilled with any of the products. I have been using this line and it's freakin spectacular! Ok, I'm not 100% sold on the matching shampoo, so I alternate between a volumizing one I get from B&BW, but I do use this cond. ever single time. Every time I am seriously amazed how this leaves my hair 1) ridiculously soft and shiny 2) tangle-free :)) (to the point no detangler spray is need at all) 3) The smell of this is addicting and 4) This leave my hair SOFT SOFT SOFT yet not weight down :)))) !! It's a miracle! LOL. I never thought I could have soft FULL hair and it's CHEAP! WOOT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by Andio

This product is freakin' aymaZing! I usually don't buy drug store brands, but I took a leap of faith and bought this. My hair felt like silk. It rinsed beautifully. I combed my hair after and it was tangle free. I actually lost less hair, the comb slid right through, no problems. I did let my hair air dry because its summer and I am trying to give my over processed hair a recess. The results were bouncy smooth hair, which is quite a feat for my naturally curly hair. This is a must have. By the way, my product came in a tube as I could not find the regular size. The others did not say Damage Therapy, they said something about hair therapy; so I stuck with the one that actually said Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Bought this because of the glowing reviews, turned out to be just another DS conditioner. It's not horrible & I do plan to use up the whole bottle. Detangles nicely and provides good slip. But it just isn't anything special. Will stick with Neutrogena Triple Moisture for DS conditioners in the future. Won't buy again.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love it. I was splurging all this time on Redken All-Soft conditioner, but this is even better and cheaper. I have extremely overprocessed hair (highlights, color corrections, and daily heat styling). Very dry split ends. This leaves my hair feeling very silky soft after the shower. It's highly concentrated compared to All-Soft. Very thick and rich in consistency, and my hair FEELS protected when I put it on. This does not affect my color. And while my ends are dry, my scalp is very oily. This did not make it any oilier.

Haven't used the shampoo yet, but I might try it. Dove did a good job on this one. I love it when drugstore products outdo high end ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

This conditioner makes my hair so smooth and silky. It's extremely heavy though, so I only use it when my hair needs some serious TLC. I can't use it daily or else my hair would get really weighed down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I really like this. The scent is light and nice, and lasts through the day, even through work, gym, school, all that stuff! It helps with detangling, and moisturizing thick, coarse hair. Of course, since I love trying new products, I haven't repurchased yet, but I know I will.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Jillian5125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my Holy Grail conditioner!! I use it every time I wash my hair (every two or three days), and it is the perfect conditioner. It leaves my hair, which is very long, thick, straight, and dry, silky and soft but not weighed down at all. My hair, especially the ends, is pretty damaged from coloring and heat styling, but this conditioner makes my hair look and feel so so healthy. It gives my hair the perfect combination of moisture/repair and body/weightlessness! And it's a great price!! Best conditioner ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Hayzii

I love this product! It completely repaired my hair after the horrible damage that Tresemme Split Remedy caused. My hair is now soft and silky compared to the tangled scarecrow-esque damaged hair I had a couple of days ago. I will definitely keep purchasing this product in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by MermaidInOhio

This is my go to conditioner. It's the best for my hair , although the shampoo makes my roots get greasy looking the next day. Love this

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by chelssspu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

THIS STUFF IS GREAT!
There is magic in that bottle.
HAIR SITUATION: I have thin naturally curly hair. I've been bleaching, dying, and heat styling daily. I have patches that are so dead they wont hold any color anymore. They've always felt and looked strawlike. I've tried a lot of products for it (will list) but none helped.
RESULTS: I used this once. Smells fantastic! I washed with the matching shampoo, and applied the conditioner after. Left it in for 5 minutes. To truly test this product, I didn't touch or put anything in my hair after removing the towel, I let it dry naturally. I was happily surprised! No frizz issues, dried soft. I can touch the straw bits without cringing! They're, dare I say it, soft! I'm on day 2. Usually by the end of day 1 my hair is crispy again, but not yet with this stuff! Still smells great.
EXTRA INFO: I remember using this when it was a new product and being very surprised at the results. I discontinued using it at the time because my hair was happy and I like trying the new and exciting.
IMO THIS PRODUCT IS BETTER THAN (other products tried on straw mop):
Joico K-Pac Conditioner
Joico K-Pac Reconstructor
Nexxus Hummectress Deep Conditioner
Bed head Self Absorbed Deep Conditioner
Tressemme Conditioner anti breakage
Herbal Essences Conditioner Color Me Happy (Smells like heaven though)
John Frieda Full Repair Conditionter (Close though, and the smell, again heavenly)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No