Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

4.3

Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Behentrimonium Chloride , Lactic Acid , Fragrance , Dipropylene Glycol , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Gluconolactone , Adipic Acid , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Sulfate , Trehalose , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether , PEG-150 Distearate , Cetrimonium Chloride , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 33 (CI 17200)

I really like this conditioner and the matching shampoo, it keeps my hair in good shape and these are now my go-to products. I will definitely repurchase and can see myself using these products for a long time.

Holy grail conditioner! Leaves my hair soft, shiny and healthy looking. I loooove it

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So like most girls (I think) I switch shampoos and conditioners all the time. Some of my favorites from the drugstore are John Frieda Brilliant Brunette, Herbal Essence Hello Hydration, and Loreal Total Repair 5. I love any conditioner that can hydrate my split ends without weighing my hair down.

Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner is definitely a new favorite! It really hydrates my split ends. And leaves my hair super soft, shiny, and full of body. For $3, I'm impressed. I usually HAVE to straighten or curl my hair because my natural "waves" look like a frizzy fluffy mess...but this conditioner leaves my air dried hair looking quite pretty.

I know I'll continue switching it up, but I'll be coming back to this one.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love Dove products smell, and after a bad shampoo experience thought to give it a chance along with the shampood.
It isn't a bad product but surely does not work to rescue damaged hair as advertized, to the drawer until I find another good moment for it.

LOVE this conditioner! It is amazing and makes my hair super soft. I do not condition my roots, but I think if I did with this conditioner they would actually look too moisturized and greasy...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THE BEST CONDITIONER I'VE EVER HAD! serioulsly, this product bring back to life my hair

Last year, my hair were very dry and I tried hopelessly to moisturize them so they would grow again. I read in a women-magazine that this product was a miracle in a bottle, So I bought it!

I have not been disappointed. This conditioner really does the effect of a treatment, at the speed of a conditioner. It does not add weight to your hair or make them greasy, the price is low, the smell is soo great and it comes in a lovely tube so you can get all the product out of the container without any difficults (like with rigid bottles)

I am so addict . I've already used three tubes, and I began the fourth! Go for it girls

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this conditioner! I also use the shampoo from the intensive repair line and it's freakin amazing! HG status! The conditioner makes my hair feel really soft without weighing it down. Be careful to not use too much or it will make your hair look greasy! (I know!) What I typically like to do is after I wash my hair with their shampoo, I'll rinse with cold water and apply the intensive repair conditioner to the ends of my hair and work my way up to my scalp but ONLY USING A QUARTER SIZE AMOUNT. Then I gently put my hair up in a bun and secure it with a clip while I'll wash my body ( about 10 mins) then rinse with cold water again. Love the smell Love the texture Love the results!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

it works just as well as any other drugstore conditioner, which is to be hated.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well my last review on this stuff I accidentally posted too soon, first time doing this... ^-^ The only thing I don't like about this product is how it can weigh your hair down. Gets a little greasy looking at times too. Probably gonna try to find something else to use though, but probably put on my ends

Works fine. My hair has less tangles when i use it. Makes hair nice and soft. I got it in this big bottle with a pump which is nice and big : )