September 19, 2014 | 1179 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by csong12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My friend gave me this bronzer because she wasn't using it anymore, and I am in love with it. I am super tan right now, but this bronzer still shows up to contour my cheekbones and just give me a slight glow. I was skeptical at first because I saw all the sparkles in the powder, but I've been using this for weeks and have yet to notice any glittery looking sparkles on my face. I also really like this bronzer because it doesn't make me look dirty like some other bronzers do. I recommend this for girls that have skintones near nc 40

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by charcamayne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great on my skin (I'm a darker shade of fair, and I got the matte bronze), and I use it as a contour (jaw/under the cheek bones, side of nose, sometimes eyelids). They go on quite lightly and I keep layering them on with my big brush.

I absolutely love this product, it makes such a huge difference in my make up. I'm a little fleshy, but when I tried wearing it on one side, you can tell very obviously that it is working, as one side of my jaw looks much sharper/slimmer than the other!

I don't agree with the reviews saying that it is glimmery. Mine isn't at all, but maybe because it's the "matte" bronze shade. I can't wait to experiment with using it as a proper bronzer in summer.

Packaging - I love the box and the case it came in, black and sleek. The case is quite light and has a mirror, a definite plus! Only qualm about it is that I keep hearing people say that you CANNOT drop it as the powder cake breaks incredibly easily!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2009 2:10:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Why do I have this? Am I or am I not the shade of a beautiful hot summers day? The colour of delicious sexy milk chocolate? The colour of a deeply tanned body slicked down with tanning lotion?
This is going in the trash. I was using it as a light powder to give my skin a darker hue with maybe golden undertones but why? How dark do I want to be? Bye bye bronzer. Wasn't imrpessed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This bronzer works well for an all over bronze/glow, but it did not work as a blush/contour on my NC42 skin. It barely showed up and looked kind of muddy. It is definitely better for an all-over hint of color than for thicker application on just the cheeks.

Overall, it did not work for my purpose, but it does seem like a great bronzing option...so 4 lippies, and I would repurchase it if I wanted to add some color to my skin. I only took a lippie off because I feel like it is kind of expensive, and I have seen other bronzers out there that work just as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by xkatiieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bronzer is very good for my pale skin. I have it in 'golden' and it really makes me look a lot healthier. I can use it as an all over bronzer for my face or as a cheek highlighter. it goes on brown straight away so there is no need for contant layering unless you want to veyr very bronzed. It also has a very pretty shimmer that looks really nice in the light and in photos. I use a lot of this. i go though it very fast. im not sure if i just use a lot at once or if it just goes quickly but i get kinda of disappointed spending that amount and having it not last quite as long as id like. but the color is very good, not orange (most bronzers go orange on me becasue i am so pale) and i would definitely buy it again as i have been using it for over a year now.
also be extra careful in travel becasue it will break/shatter very easily. i dropped mine from about 30cm onto carpet and it shattered :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't usually wear bronzer and the only bronzer I have is this really old Shiseido one at this cheap CoverGirl one I got for like a couple of bucks. Recently, I've been fasinated with bronzer so I popped into MAC and bought quite a few things. This bronzer is wonderful. Sometimes bronzer can look too orange and fake but this one just gives a wonderful overall glow to my skin's appearance with just a very sheer layer. It goes on wonderfully with my MAC 187 and gives me a healthy, sun-kissed, summer-tanned look. It's also very long-wearing. I put it on in the morning and it stays there (practically looking just as good) when I get back home afterschool at like 5. The price is average for MAc.. it's a bit expensive for bronzer but this one is well worth it. I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by ilovepink82

This is a beautiful bronzer, I used this when I used Mac foundation. It gives a beautiful glow! I have not used it much recently as I use warmth with my Bare Minerals foundation now.

I used it for a long time and I do not think there it even a dip in it!

I recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by annak5506

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have this in bronze. my skin tone is a little pale and this is amazing! i disagree with the person under me, this goes on sheer and gives a great glow. mine is very matte and im thankful for that great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2008 12:38:00 PM More reviews by lucialatina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this from the solar fields range in solar riche - the darker one, i believe there is only two shades?
anyway, very good on medium and darker skin tones , gives a nice glow to the skin , has shimmer in, but surprisingly it is not overpowering or anything like that! impressed! hahah
Nice texture, seems to reduce the amount of oil that would normally appear on my nost throughout the day too, an added bonus, less blotting!
all in all a good bronzer, but NOT FOR PALE SKINS

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2008 7:26:00 PM More reviews by CutieRose

It's okay. It would be perfect if it had no shimmer. The color is good. Wasn't orange or red or fake looking, but I don't like shimmer. I got talked into buying it. The girl told me that you can't even see the shimmer once it's applied, but you can. At least on my skin you can. I have large pores so shimmer is a no, plus nobody has skin that glitters or shimmers when they tan. It just doesn't look natural at all. It's hard to duplicate the natural glow that a person gets when they get a real tan, and adding glitter or shimmer to a product just looks fake.