April 19, 2014 | 1843 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Supercurl Curling Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by cmscheidt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a small sample of this and fell in LOVE. I told all my friends about it. It separates my lashes and makes them look long and pretty! After I went out and bought the full size of it, I was not as happy. It didn't seem to work as good as my small sample. Maybe I just set my expectations to high when buying the full size, or maybe I got a bad one? :/ I still use it everyday, however!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this mascara and I must say its not bad but its not great either. I found it to be very black, it holds a curl pretty good and separates lashes well. The formula is not goopy too. However, it does not lengthen or volumize.

Its just an average mascara. I got this as part of BOS IV so it didnt pay extra for this and I would never consider buying this on its own because there are so many comparable and better mascaras at the drugstore at a fraction of the cost of this.

Never purchase this and never will!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in the Book of Shadows IV set, so I gave it a try.

The good: it does hold a curl pretty well, and the packaging is pretty.

The bad: everything else.
Sorry, but this mascara clumps lashes together and does nothing for lengthening or thickening. It is a curl+pigment formula only. The look is lackluster. I'm not big on the brush either, which is a plastic spoon brush with widely spaced bristles/points that seem to lend to the clumping problem.
However, even worse is trying to get this sucker off. I don't use waterproof and I'm not sure if this is waterproof or just if the formula is super glue because that's what it takes to hold the curl. Either way, I had to scrub at my eyelashes with cleanser, then eye makeup remover and then still pick off clumps of mascara - and when I finally thought I had my lashes clean, I put on a new coat of mascara the next morning to discover this stuff was still stuck on them. I lost a few eyelashes from each eye trying to get this gunk off.
The pain in the ass this is to clean off in + the less than stellar results of it = not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

this darkens, and adds length & volume to my short, non existant eyelashes. the formula is not too dry and not too wet, which is perfect for me. my eyelashes pretty much just stick straight out, they're very stubborn. i don't really see a difference with my lashes holding their curl with this mascara. i can't really say this is HG because i find this not unique at all and there are dupes for this. this also has a spoon brush. it doesn't smudge or flake. and it's pretty easy to remove.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

I've been on a mascara-testing binge lately, searching for a new holy grail mascara. I got a sample tube of this, and I'm loving it!
The brush works amazingly. I'm partial to rubber bristle brushes in the first place, I find that they really do the job of separating my lashes. I can't speak for the 'curling' part of it, as I never curl my lashes, however it does do an amazing job of lengthening my lashes and making them look gorgeous. I have naturally long, thick lashes, so finding something that doesn't make them clump into a stickly mess is an automatic win.
The only thing I'm not a fan of is the curved wand. I've just never really liked any curved mascara wands I've tried. However, it's not a deal-breaker!
Also removing this mascara is a breeze. It isn't waterproof, so it doesn't pull out half my lashes when I'm ready to remove my makeup!
This one is definitely in the 'may re-purchase' running if I don't find anything better!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by taro8920

The BEST mascara I have ever used in my life. Separates, thickens, lasts all day, fuller and longer lashes, curls, but BEST OF ALL, DOES NOT DRY OUT ON MY FACE..EVER. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

This gives a VERY natural look. Almost does not show up. Not worth the price at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by hollyr27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara!!! I have been on a mission to find a mascara that gives me fullness as well as separation AND doesn't turn gray after a few hours of wear. This one delivers on all accounts and it really does curl my lashes. No need for a curler anymore. I wasn't sure I would like the wand as I'm not usually a huge fan of the plastic applicator type but this one was different and really caught each individual lash. The plus side was it also stayed a very true black color on me. I will definitely re-purchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Svelte1day

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this Mascara. It's the best lengthening mascara I've tried so far. Even better than "They're Real" by BeneFit.

I've never had my Eye Lashes look this long. it really coats each lash all the way to the end.

Note, if you want volume, do a volumizing Mascara 1st.

Mascaras that do both aren't ever as good as using 2 different mascaras for each.

To be clear: Use one mascara for volume and another for length. For some reason they havent found a way to mix the formulas and get the same effect as using 2 seperate mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by lovemyangel1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to say I have tried the Big Fatty, and Lush lash by UB I really liked this one but, it didn 't do anything like make me go WOW it was just there it is ok would I buy it again maybe not Love Max Factor 2000 calarie thank god for ebay