Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/12/2013 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ok mascara if your lashes are strait it has meadow seed oil to curl n lift them up!

on 4/10/2013 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a great everyday mascara that helps curling your lashes, separate them and give you a fresh, feathery look. With a curling tool and this you get really nice, wide-open eyes that lasts all day. I bought in on Beautybay since we don't have Urban Decay in-store in Sweden and I am very happy with my purchase.

on 3/23/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I put this on after my Lancome Cils Booster, my straight eyelashes straightaway curl up without the need of eyelash curler. I have short, straight eyelashes so i have problem using eyelash curler. I either have to use heated eyelash curler or chemically perm my eyelash. With this i no longer need to do that.

on 3/14/2013 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this mascara as a sample in a kit and do not like it at all. It doesn't curl my lashes or hold a curl, with or without using a lash curler. It also doesn't really add a great deal of length or volume to my lashes. The brush is terrible and I find that it keeps poking me in the eye, which is a problem I haven't had consistently with other mascaras' brushes. The brush is very curved. I would not buy a full size of this and would not recommed it.

on 2/27/2013 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got a small sample of this and fell in LOVE. I told all my friends about it. It separates my lashes and makes them look long and pretty! After I went out and bought the full size of it, I was not as happy. It didn't seem to work as good as my small sample. Maybe I just set my expectations to high when buying the full size, or maybe I got a bad one? :/ I still use it everyday, however!

on 2/6/2013 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I tried this mascara and I must say its not bad but its not great either. I found it to be very black, it holds a curl pretty good and separates lashes well. The formula is not goopy too. However, it does not lengthen or volumize.

Its just an average mascara. I got this as part of BOS IV so it didnt pay extra for this and I would never consider buying this on its own because there are so many comparable and better mascaras at the drugstore at a fraction of the cost of this.

Never purchase this and never will!

on 1/31/2013 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I got this in the Book of Shadows IV set, so I gave it a try.

The good: it does hold a curl pretty well, and the packaging is pretty.

The bad: everything else.
Sorry, but this mascara clumps lashes together and does nothing for lengthening or thickening. It is a curl+pigment formula only. The look is lackluster. I'm not big on the brush either, which is a plastic spoon brush with widely spaced bristles/points that seem to lend to the clumping problem.
However, even worse is trying to get this sucker off. I don't use waterproof and I'm not sure if this is waterproof or just if the formula is super glue because that's what it takes to hold the curl. Either way, I had to scrub at my eyelashes with cleanser, then eye makeup remover and then still pick off clumps of mascara - and when I finally thought I had my lashes clean, I put on a new coat of mascara the next morning to discover this stuff was still stuck on them. I lost a few eyelashes from each eye trying to get this gunk off.
The pain in the ass this is to clean off in + the less than stellar results of it = not worth it.

on 1/20/2013 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

this darkens, and adds length & volume to my short, non existant eyelashes. the formula is not too dry and not too wet, which is perfect for me. my eyelashes pretty much just stick straight out, they're very stubborn. i don't really see a difference with my lashes holding their curl with this mascara. i can't really say this is HG because i find this not unique at all and there are dupes for this. this also has a spoon brush. it doesn't smudge or flake. and it's pretty easy to remove.

on 1/18/2013 12:51:00 AM

I've been on a mascara-testing binge lately, searching for a new holy grail mascara. I got a sample tube of this, and I'm loving it!
The brush works amazingly. I'm partial to rubber bristle brushes in the first place, I find that they really do the job of separating my lashes. I can't speak for the 'curling' part of it, as I never curl my lashes, however it does do an amazing job of lengthening my lashes and making them look gorgeous. I have naturally long, thick lashes, so finding something that doesn't make them clump into a stickly mess is an automatic win.
The only thing I'm not a fan of is the curved wand. I've just never really liked any curved mascara wands I've tried. However, it's not a deal-breaker!
Also removing this mascara is a breeze. It isn't waterproof, so it doesn't pull out half my lashes when I'm ready to remove my makeup!
This one is definitely in the 'may re-purchase' running if I don't find anything better!

on 1/7/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

The BEST mascara I have ever used in my life. Separates, thickens, lasts all day, fuller and longer lashes, curls, but BEST OF ALL, DOES NOT DRY OUT ON MY FACE..EVER. I love it!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products