April 20, 2014 | 1349 users online

Skincare - Body - The Body Shop - Exfoliating Gloves

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by lareine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used these gloves on and off for several years. I don't have sensitive skin at all, and can usually do whatever I like to my skin with no repercussions, but these gloves are just too much for me anywhere but my legs. If I use them on my arms my skin gets very itchy straight away after the shower, and they are far too harsh for my torso. I wouldn't dream of putting them anywhere near my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ionab23

I use to buy a lot Body Shop products esp their Tea Tree range but as my acne get lessen with age and looking after I switched to Simple facial form. However, this glove has been with me for 6 month now and I love it more than another exfoliating cloth or gloves which I have tried most of them (expensive or reasonable price ones) and I found this does the perfect job. It's not expensive and pretty long lasting as I use very frequently for 6 month and it seems fine.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by combatmedicwife

Meh.
These gloves sustained me until I bought the Salux washcloths, which these gloves can't hold a candle to. They do exfoliate.
They are awkward to take on and off and if you use a scrub with them good luck getting all the scrub granules out.
The surface is an ideal place for bacteria and molds to flourish so I had to wash them constantly.
These are a half step above using a loofah.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

These gloves are the best. I've been using them for almost 3 years now and these do a really great job in keeping my arms and legs/feet smooth. I use this with a body scrub usually to get best results. A must have especially to use before getting a spray tan or using self-tanners. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by nycpari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I've been using this for about 7 years now after a classmate recommended them in high school. Prior to using them the skin on my legs and arms would be very dry and prone to flaking, and I'd get small bumps on my arm.

I use this every day in the shower (small circular motions) and it has made a TREMENDOUS difference in my skin tone, along with moisturizing with pure virgin coconut oil afterwards. This is probably one of the top 3 beauty products I could not live without!

If you have a nook in your shower you can also hang them up!

It also lasts a long time, I would recommend washing it once a week to keep bacteria at bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by MrsBubobear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST thing I have ever used for exfoliating my skin. I bought mine in purple. It makes my skin as smooth as silk! and I've only used it twice! I don't have bumps under my skin anymore. My skin glows on its own. I can't live without these gloves. I jst hope bodyshop never stops making this!:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I have the white version of these, it came in a detox gift set my mom got me from the body shop. It was soo funny when i opened it because she basically read my mind. I really needed a pair of exfoliating gloves and now I have them. I use them for when I exfoliate before self tanning. They work so amazing! No more baking soda on a wash cloth, no more exfoliating loofahs, no more exfoliating tools! I really love them and will continue to use them. I hope they last me forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by charb3

HOLY! I bought the Life brand of these gloves from Shoppers Drug Mart. For $3.00 my skin is flake free and glowing! I cleanse my skin daily with Dr. Woods black soap. Once a week, I pull out these gloves and use them in conjunction with the black soap to reveal soft glowing skin. I follow my cleansing routine with Cetaphil moisturizer, tone with apple cider vinegar (Braggs) every other day and use a honey mask if I have any dryness! The result... smooth, glowing skin that is bump free with only a few minor whiteheads closer to my period. Also, I no longer have any bumps under the surface of my skin. It's incredible how I used to spend virtually hundreds and hundreds of dollars monthly when all I needed was this regimine for less than $40.00 total!!! Thank you MUA for your recommendations... never would I have purchased or used these products without your feedback! What am I going to do without my quest for great skin? I need a hobby! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by lepeakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been exfoliating for close to 15 years. I cannot live without these gloves or the washcloth. I have used all different brands from Target, Rite Aid, WalMart and The Body Shop. These gloves are a must have for beautiful glowing skin. Trust me on this....you NEED these gloves!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 4:46:00 AM More reviews by rallu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using different gloves for a long time but none of them really exfoliated like this ones. My search is over since I've found them. I love them and I love the fact they have a loop so I can hang them in the bathroom.